What's new

FIFA World Cup 2022

I wanted France to win. Enough with that Messi trend. Mbappe was the man of the match.

No exocet for you anymore.

noSoupForYou.png

Last edited:
Is the final ceremony finished. I want to watch Messi lift the cup. Amy links to the stream

Messi does it. The final and most lucrative trophy has been added to the cupboard. What an insane final. Messi is GOAT.

What a way to finish off your career - dream ending for Messi.

( i will confess to truly enjoying Macrons misery face - might have to put that on repeat a few times !!!! )

Priceless. Macron wasn't arrogant for such a tiny moment. He crumbled like a house of cards. I am very happy that Argentina won it. It would have been disastrous if France had won it.

LOL I am glad Benzema skipped the final. Deschamps was playing good cop in front of the world and bad cop behind closed door.

This was the best WC in memory. They tried their level best to make Qatar controversial. In the end, Qatar won the hearts and minds of the visiting fans. Many even turned to Islam. The haters tried absolutely everything. Even the hateful Hindutva became involved on social media sites licking white man's boots. Not a moment was wasted. Qatar's hospitality won and the haters lost very badly in the end.

Fantastic world cup by Qatar. Brilliant stadiums - loved the designs that reflected local culture.

And just think - The Saudia's beat the 2022 World Cup Champions !!!!!

It was a good idea to robe Messi when he went to get the trophy! looked cool.

1671389207819_lc_galleryImage_Soccer_Football_FIFA_Worl.JPG

Last edited:
Well done Argentina a fab squad and of course Messi did it finally. I hope he enjoys his retirement with his wife and kids, and he goes on to join the legendary Diego Maradona in leading his country to ultimate glory.
lionel-messi-and-diego-maradona-cropped_w45bq3qr90xi1tn9o4lp1k705.jpg

QTH6RFCCT5H3NJ2AOYVPVCE6QY.jpg

Thank God France did not win. Watching Macron squirm was hilarious as did their manager. I feel for many of the French players good chaps.

Well done Argentina a fab squad and of course Messi did it finally. I hope he enjoys his retirement with his wife and kids, and he goes on to join the legendary Diego Maradona in leading his country to ultimate glory.
lionel-messi-and-diego-maradona-cropped_w45bq3qr90xi1tn9o4lp1k705.jpg

QTH6RFCCT5H3NJ2AOYVPVCE6QY.jpg

Thank God France did not win. Watching Macron squirm was hilarious as did their manager. I feel for many of the French players good chaps.

LOL The Dutch are fuming. Messi kicked out the Dutch from the world cup and he went after the Dutch coach Louise van Gaal. The Dutch were hoping that Messi would be taught a lesson in the semifinal/final. Man, this has been epic. Insane world cup.

Back
Top Bottom