What's new

FIFA World Cup 2022

Messi the GOAT

Messi joins the immortals

Pele, Maradona and Messi

then Zidane and Ronaldo 98

I love Christiano Ronaldo but sorry to say doesnt make the cut based on stats

stats dont do justice to skills like this, it was the Greatest World Cup Final EVER

Thank you Qatar

thumbnail_IMG_3965.jpeg

What an amazing World Cup!... The most exciting final I have ever seen.

The Western sports channel I was watching was being openly racist by says why was Messi wearing the Arab garb.... They just started bashing Arabs and Muslims. So much for inclusion!... Sore losers...

The West is just jealous!!!....

What an amazing World Cup!... The most exciting final I have ever seen.

The Western sports channel I was watching was being openly racist by says why was Messi wearing the Arab garb.... They just started bashing Arabs and Muslims. So much for inclusion!... Sore losers...

The West is just jealous!!!....
I hope it make these other countries and especially the younger people know that they don’t need the haters to feel validated.

LMAO the Dutch media is now crying about an aweful moment. Why did Messi wear the Arab garment bisht before lifting the world cup? What a terrible terrible thing in the history of humans. The hate these people harbor is mindnumbing.
Can you please share some links? Thanks

Of the one country in Europe you would think wouldn’t like to see Argentina win its the Brits, but they seem to more comfortable seeing someone where Arab attire.

Most of the country was supporting Argentina and a smaller lot neutral, which tells you everything about how the French are perceived.

Here is the Daily Mail the leading right-wing paper;

Screen Shot 2022-12-18 at 22.19.50.png

Norwegian Media

German Media

Swiss Media

Australian Media

Another german report

Last edited:
Is the final ceremony finished. I want to watch Messi lift the cup. Amy links to the stream
cup.jpg

Sorry for the navigation bar. I dont know how to hide them, wasn't there when I watch live

İ was about to take my nails of when that stupid defender gave penalty third time in WC i knew when i saw him playing he will do blunder and he did it again when 10 min remaining why the hell are you doing this and again they gave a slight chance to french

Argentina coach is stupid to replacing di Maria who made all this happen and not replacing stupid defender

All time greatest footballer un human and fair player in football history

~

A most deserving win. France only started playing after 70 minutes , and they did not seem that eager to win. It looked like the Argentinians wanted it a lot more.

And this constant reminder to Messi , that Maradona brought a world cup and he did not , was beginning to get on my nerves.

Messi is much more of a role model than Maradona , he dominated this sport for a generation , and there is no one more deserving than him to end his career in this way.

I just prayed all game that he would have to kick a free kick , and miss a kick in the world cup .So i got two free kicks instead , oooff.

P.S

If the whole world can unite behind the idea that it is only just and deserving than Messi gets to lift the world cup , than there may be some hope for this world after all.

~

~

Last edited:
I’m glad the french lost.

Happy for messi and argentina, well played and great game
Congratulations Argentina!!

@Clutch

They just started bashing Arabs and Muslims. So much for inclusion!... Sore losers...

True Clutch bro- what has caused maximum humiliation to them is that the best WC final game, plus probably the most exciting football torunament ever was played in Qatar.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom