What's new

Festival of Colors! :D western style

Unbeliever

Reaction score
Because it looked so awesome and fun (and I imagine it is) people decided to have there own Festival of Colors. And it looks awesome. I'm thinking we should have one in Europe too.
Is the biggest temple in the UK?

definitely an awesome Idea from India. oh and I know the video is probably wrongly titled, since it in unlikely the biggest. But you know Americans.. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am subscriber of this channel. These guys are awesome. Rope swinging video is a gem.

Check this out too. The Festival of Colors. Holi being celebrated at the Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork, Utah. This is the largest Holi festival in the western hemisphere. Looks like fun! :woot:

Cheers!
drinking-48.GIF

Really cool.

Isn't it incredible that there is a Hare Krishna temple in UTAH of all places? :D

Because it looked so awesome and fun (and I imagine it is) people decided to have there own Festival of Colors. And it looks awesome. I'm thinking we should have one in Europe too.
Is the biggest temple in the UK?

definitely an awesome Idea from India. oh and I know the video is probably wrongly titled, since it in unlikely the biggest. But you know Americans.. ;)

holi is really awesome festival...thnx man for starting this thread

the temple looks more like islamic/moghul architecture than typical indian temple architecture ;) or like 100% islamic architecture ;)

the temple looks more like islamic/moghul architecture than typical indian temple architecture ;) or like 100% islamic architecture ;)

Your knowledge of historical architecture is kinda primitive.

I love Holi. Played it many times and had great fun. First time I played it was when I was visiting Karachi, atmosphere, music and the people playing were great.

Back
Top Bottom