What's new

Female teachers being given weapons training in Peshawar

Bullshit arguements are given against this issue. They are just being trained how to use it for self defence. It is not a bad thing. may be it is not the most effective way but still it is gud step. @Jazzbot stop arguing with idiots
بہت مشکل کام ہے کسی گروپ سے وابسطہ ہو کر اپنی سوچ اور فکر کو آزاد اور غیر جانبدارانہ رکھنا جناب

To be honest, the school shooting in Peshawa is not the same school shooting in any of the State in the US. Even if teacher were issued and trained with sidearm with practical proficiency, how are they gonna stop like 15 Taliban with AK-47??

It would probably more practical to have army posted in School rather than having those teacher training in side arms, or you may want them too be proficiency with M4, G3, Body Armour and Explosive........That would be the same as posting soldier...

dont miss the point for them to be suicide bombers , our SSG always find it difficult to deal such situations , where the hostage situation involved and between them there is a suicide bomber , you have only one shot to kill him ...

i know this will not do much help , but there is a matter of security , its better than having nothing , if some male teachers do own a side arm than they probably give cover fire while the kids escape , even if few lives are saved like this , its better than nothing ..

Teachers r being provided with weapons training not for stopping Talibs but for self defence.Giving weapons to selected teachers would be better than just watching children die in schools.

umm...self defence from what?... exactly...

dont miss the point for them to be suicide bombers , our SSG always find it difficult to deal such situations , where the hostage situation involved and between them there is a suicide bomber , you have only one shot to kill him ...

i know this will not do much help , but there is a matter of security , its better than having nothing , if some male teachers do own a side arm than they probably give cover fire while the kids escape , even if few lives are saved like this , its better than nothing ..

normally you cant shoot suicide bomber, they usually have deadman trigger in their rigs... so...

I know its better than nothing but it could go worse if the teacher is not fully train with firearms

i like pathanis? they have ghane baal and nice zulfain?

So urdu speaking girls dont have ghane baal or nice zulfain? :lol:

But i do agree karachiite girls arent much good lookin... Fashionable n all but not that cute.

normally you cant shoot suicide bomber, they usually have deadman trigger in their rigs... so...

I know its better than nothing but it could go worse if the teacher is not fully train with firearms

well the KPK peoples are very well aware of arms , the Pashtoon are having guns in their homes, its in their culture, side arms is probably for female , specially for those who are not able to carry a ak-47 .. the tribal women are BadA$$ , they can carry ak , and even some kind of Machine guns .. but as i said , its best to have something than nothing , at least they can give a cover fire , and that will buy some time for kids to escape safely ... but obviously its not good solution , but when you are talking about Pakistan and specially peshawar , you have to take everything in consideration .. the TTP is getting more and more Trained , they word as team like Commando action , well coordinated attacks , used to do recon on the area , etc etc, Karachi Airport attack and Peshwar attack was example , and if you see in Past attack on our military bases , they even got satellite phones as some news channels reported ..
they are not some bunch of idiots having ak and firing like crazy as they show in movies :D

So urdu speaking girls dont have ghane baal or nice zulfain? :lol:

But i do agree karachiite girls arent much good lookin... Fashionable n all but not that cute.

yaar i generally admire women folk from all cultures and ethnicities, im a man and i can't resist?

all girls are cute disregarding ethnicity, its the internal cuteness that counts, externally, you see women of all shapes and sizes in all ethnicity

urdu speaking culture is very urbanised and civilised, it will be hard to find qualities of a karachiite girl in other parts of pakistan

yaar i generally admire women folk from all cultures and ethnicities, im a man and i can't resist?

all girls are cute disregarding ethnicity, its the internal cuteness that counts, externally, you see women of all shapes and sizes in all ethnicity

urdu speaking culture is very urbanised and civilised, it will be hard to find qualities of a karachiite girl in other parts of pakistan

why do they fall from heaven? what qualities do they posses that others (92%) of the other Pakistanis dont? and do you think other cultures arent civilised?

why do they fall from heaven? what qualities do they posses that others (92%) of the other Pakistanis dont? and do you think other cultures arent civilised?

frankly yeah :lol:, pakistan lacks urbanisation, it's important to develop a good social structure

Teachers r being provided with weapons training not for stopping Talibs but for self defence.Giving weapons to selected teachers would be better than just watching children die in schools.
Self defence from talibs.They r not to stop talibs but to buy enough time for the security agencies(police/army) to come there.And in doing so,if the armed teachers succeed in killing a few taalibs,it will be an icing on the cake

frankly yeah :lol:, pakistan lacks urbanisation, it's important to develop a good social structure

What "urbanisation" are you referring here? despite being from a tribal background.. most of my family members are have professional qualifications.. from profs at international institutes to army and politics?... yes we are urbanised not we are still moderate or traditional in many ways.. i wear jeans ... and my traditional clothes... what does that make me? rural?

P.S: You still didnt answer me about the "qualities" the urdu speaking girls posses that 92% population of Pak dont? :D

Self defence from talibs.They r not to stop talibs but to buy enough time for the security agencies(police/army) to come there.And in doing so,if the armed teachers succeed in killing a few taalibs,it will be an icing on the cake

Overreaction. Life and death are in the Allah's hands, you would get high training for defence against taliban (who by the way are mostly targeting security forces and now their families) but you might die from road accident or some unfortunate incident. You dont fear death, you fear what comes after death.

Back
Top Bottom