What's new

Female teachers being given weapons training in Peshawar

Seriously? That's your argument?

What exactly is the problem here, in my response to his comment?

Allowing the teachers to carry weapons is debatable. Training them to use the weapons they are now allowed to carry is definitely good. PTI and your petty politics don't matter.
Chill bro, chill.

You gonna murder someone if you don't calm down.

No offense, but this sounds like a terrible idea, teachers should never be allowed to bring weapons in a class room heck there should never be weapons in a kids school this sends a bad message to kids. If there needs to be security then let the police or the army handle it, but not teachers with weapons.

What's up with this bullcr@p? There are thousands of schools in entire KPK, the govt can't provide security to all of these schools. Infact no provincial govt in Pakistan can do that.

Even though I myself am not so comfortable with this decision to armed teachers. But what options do we have? We are forced to resort to these options because our enemy has dropped to this low. So its better to take whatever necessary steps available then to be sorry.

And its not funny thing to laugh at, this step is taken after a blood bath of 141 innocent kids. Show some respect.
10406903_780398315386582_6260576665107782975_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom