What's new

Fascinating Bengal

Sorry for another off topic post... but the reason I asked because in some other thread someone was saying he is Bihari leftover. Anywayz, whoever Al-Zakir is.. i really like him for not hating us. :enjoy:

@ Why we will hate you ??? Those hating days are gone. It is now the propagandas of AL and Indian media. We are brothers and in time of real crisis we would fight together.

@ Today in the true sense we are standing on our leg but if you critically analysis the incidents of last 40 years, Pakistan had played a greater role specially in respect of Defence and helped us "Dilse". What help we got from India after 1971 ??? Only sucking our bloods and killing.

Sorry for 1 off-topic post... Al-Zakir, are you Bengali? From your previous posts... I am amazed at your love for Pakistan and Pakistanis... Thanks!! :partay:

I hope Zaki and MD Akmal bhai's answer was sufficient. I am a Muslim of Bangladesh origin. I place my islamic identity over regional identity. I believe Pakistan is a victim of prejudgment perception. My experience with Pakistanis from childhood has been spectacular. I have no reason to hate you unless you want me to. I am a firm believer of Muslim brotherhood.

Sorry for another off topic post... but the reason I asked because in some other thread someone was saying he is Bihari leftover. Anywayz, whoever Al-Zakir is.. i really like him for not hating us. :enjoy:

Does it really matter what some random Bharti bark about? Some Bhartis here question about our loyalty to our own nation where our forefather soul lay. If this is not ludicrous then I do not what it is.

Back
Top Bottom