What's new

The last US nail in Sheikh Hasina's coffin

For them ( self proclaimed Hasina haters ( actually Hasina's lackeys ) , who falsely say that they support Hasina only because they find no alternative to her :sarcastic:) who are very much concerned about "East India Company base" at the bay of Bengal!

Attachments

• patriotism.jpg
    patriotism.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
If USA wants Saint Martin USA will get it. BAL or BNP cant stand in their way. I hope you know why...
And I dont mind giving a base to USA. It will be our security guarantee and will ensure dollar flow to our economy.

Yes USA may be able to get it but sometimes politicians can protect national interest. I don't believe in omnipotence of USA that nobody can do anything.

I do mind a foreign military base of any country. USA if gets in once will never leave and leave death and destruction in it's trail. I don't believe the security guarantee thing.

Yes USA may be able to get it
LOL, USA just have to cut us off from SWIFT system. We will face famine within couple of months. We are that weak...
but sometimes politicians can protect national interest.
Our politicians? LOL. Did indian mole BAL managed to get us teesta's water from our local gunda india?
I don't believe in omnipotence of USA that nobody can do anything.
USA is the most innovative country on planet earth. That alone makes them omnipotent.
I do mind a foreign military base of any country.
In a perfect world, may be...
USA if gets in once will never leave and leave death and destruction in it's trail.
I dont want USA to leave as long as they guarantee our security and give us dollars. They can fuk burma and india from our territory.
I don't believe the security guarantee thing.
If Japan, South Korea, NATO and others can, we will be fine...

Oh really? You guys used to hate Hasina before her Mango Diplomacy with Imran Khan! That time we used to support her!

Also what's happening in Pakistan isn't our concern! Same can be said for you! Pay attention what is going on Pakistan Only! Let us think about our own country!

You are not in a position to say who is sincere for the people of Bangladesh, because you don't know the ground reality of Bangladesh!

And you were biggest critic of Hasina , so I was one of her biggest admirer!

It looks many things have changed!

Finally Hasina made Bangladesh the Asian tiger is nothing but BAL Goebbelsian propaganda!
Why you are burning for me it doesn't mean I liked her or not in past I still against her few major hypocratic policies but you admire and learn from your enemies and opponent for your own growth and development difference between idiot and intelligent is intelligent people learn always from every one idiots always stuck in past remarks

Remember who is more stronger to survive the tides

A person who changes himself accordingly the situation is the fittest to survive

LOL, USA just have to cut us off from SWIFT system. We will face famine within couple of months. We are that weak...

Our politicians? LOL. Did indian mole BAL managed to get us teesta's water from our local gunda india?

USA is the most innovative country on planet earth. That alone makes them omnipotent.

I dont want USA to leave as long as they guarantee our security and give us dollars. They can fuk burma and india from our territory.

The main US goal is to stop China in the northern border of Burma. Every US initiative is to stop China from making an inroad to the BoB thru Burma.

The US needs to establish a Listening Post in the east of the BoB to monitor both Chinese and eastern Indian navy movements.

A Listening Post is not necessarily a Naval Base. The USA has a heavy naval base in Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean.

But, even this small presence would stop China from making a Naval Base somewhere in Arakan for fear of a direct conflict.

China wants a secure trading route via Burma because the Malacca Strait route is very vulnerable.

There are too many India shills in this subsection of PDF.

Too many Hasina propagandists...

There are too many India shills in this subsection of PDF.

Too many Hasina propagandists...
Many self proclaimed Hasina haters will now show their fake concern and patriotism now @Bilal9 bhai!

That's why Oscar Wilde said, "Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel."

For Bangladesh it's about partisan patriots, because we have some patriots who Only show patriotism when it serve their party purpose!

Yes USA may be able to get it but sometimes politicians can protect national interest. I don't believe in omnipotence of USA that nobody can do anything.

I do mind a foreign military base of any country. USA if gets in once will never leave and leave death and destruction in it's trail. I don't believe the security guarantee thing.

These US stooges are no different to the Afghan, Iraqi, Libyan stooges who begged US to bring democracy to their countries .

All the US did was to bring death and destruction.

Once the US gets a base it will appoint its most pliant military general. The general will garner support from the jamatis.

Fast forward 2030 and Bangladesh will be a hotbed of Jihad.

We have seen this movie so many times.

It’s now even more paramount that Hasina stays in power.

These US stooges will return Bangladesh back to basket case status.

@VikingRaider

What is this going on? Nur-Mossad involvement?

Nur lost all his credibility in my eyes.
@leonblack08 ,bhai ei 2 ta video age please mon diye dekhen ! ( @Bilal9 bhai apnio dekhen) !

And

Ar er por tareq Rahman ( Gano Odhikar Porishod) er ekta status! Copy paste kore dilam!

ভিপি নুরুলহক নুর ভাল না বুঝলাম।
আজ ফিলিস্তিনের রাষ্ট্রদূত বলল, ভিপি নুর দুবাই কাতার ও ভারতে ইসরায়েলের রাষ্ট্রদূতের সাথে ৩ দফায় বৈঠক করেছেন।

আমার প্রশ্ন, ভিপি নুরের কি ভারতের ভিসা আছে?
ভিপি নুরের পাসপোর্ট দেখলাম আমরা সেখানে কোন ভারতীয় ভিসা, বা এরাইভাল সিল দেখলাম না। তাহলে এই মিথ্যা অভিযোগ এর কারন কি?

লাল দাগের লোকটিকে দেখেছেন, মানবতার ড্যাডি ফারাজ করিম চৌধুরী।
গত কিছুদিন আগে এই ফারাজ করীম চৌধুরীর মানবতার ব্যবসার মুখোস খুলে দিয়েছিলেন ভিপি নুর।

আমার প্রশ্ন হল, আজ ফিলিস্তিন দূতাবাসে ভিপি নুর বিষয়ে বক্তব্য দেয়ার সময় মানবতার ডিব্বা ফারাজ করিম চৌধুরী কি করে।

ফিলিস্তিনে ইসরায়েল এর বিরুদ্ধে হামাস যুদ্ধ করছে, তাদের রক্ত ঝড়ছে। বাংলাদেশে ফিলিস্তিনের যে দূতাবাস রয়েছে তা ফিলিস্তিন এর হামাস প্রশাসন এর প্রতিনিধিত্ব করে না। তা প্রতিনিধিত্ব করে ঐ অংশের যে অংশ ইসরায়েল এর সাথে মিল বন্ধন করে রাজনীতি করছে।

এমনকি যুদ্ধে বিপর্যয় হলে বাংলাদেশে ত্রাণ সংগ্রহ করলে সবাই প্রশ্ন করতে থাকে এই ত্রাণ তো যুদ্ধে নেতৃত্ব প্রদানকারী হামাস প্রশাসনের কাছে যাবে না। যাবে শান্তি বিরাজমান অঞ্চলে, কারন বাংলাদেশে ফিলিস্তিনের ঐ প্রশাসনই কাজ করছে দূতাবাস খুলে। আর এই প্রশনের জণ্যই ত্রাণের নামে টাকা তুলেছিল ফারাজ করিম চৌধুরী। যাই হোক সেটি আলোচনার বিষয় না।

আলোচনার বিষয় হলো ফারাজ করীমকে পাশে রেখে কেন ফিলিস্তিন রাষ্ট্রদূত ভিপি নুরের বিরুদ্ধে সংবাদ সম্মেলন করলেন। আসলে বন্ধুত্বটা গিভ এন্ড টেক ও প্রতিশোধের। ফারাজ করিম ইস্যু পেয়ে ভিপি নুরকে ল্যাং মারতে দৌড়ে চলে গেছেন ফিলিস্তিন দূতাবাসে। গিয়ে বুঝিয়েছেন, আমি যে ত্রাণ তুলেছিলাম আপনাদের জন্য সেই ত্রান নিয়ে ভিপি নুর সমালোচনা করেছে। আপনাদের জ্ঞাতার্থে বলতে চাই, ফারাজ করিম চৌধুরীর মানবতার প্রজেক্ট নিয়ে শুধু ভিপি নুরই লিখা লিখি করেন নাই। এর আগে প্রবাসী বন্ধু এম রহমান মাসুম সুন্দর ভাবে তুলে ধরেছিলেন ফারাজ করিম চৌধুরী কিভাবে মানবতার কাজের নামে প্রতারণা করছে। আর সেই প্রতারণা গুলো সূক্ষ্মভাবে ফিল্ম আকারে সামাজিক যোগাযোগ মাধ্যমে ছাড়ছে।

এটা ফাঁস করে দেয়াতেই কি, সংবাদ সম্মেলন করাতে আজ আওয়ামী রাজনীতিবিদ ফারাজ করিম চৌধুরী প্রতিশোধ নিতে ফিলিস্তিন দূতাবাসে ছুটে গেছেন?

যুগ্ম সদস্য সচিব তারেক বলছি, কার কত বুদ্ধি এটাকে ভুল প্রমান করুন।

কিন্তু সাজানো গল্প ভাল করে বুঝতে পারেন নাই ফিলিস্তিন রাষ্ট্রদূত, তিনি ভুলে ভারতের নামটাও যোগ করে দিছেন। ভেবেছিলেন দু একটা দেশের নাম বেশি করে বললে অপরাধটা বড় করে দেখানো যাবে। এখানেই খেলা খতম, ফারাজ করিমের সব পরিকল্পনা ভেস্তে গেল। কারন ভিপি নুরের পাসপোর্টে ভারতের ভিসাই লাগানো হয় নাই। উনি ভারতে গেলেন কি করে?

সরকারের এজেন্সি, বা কারো কাছে ভারতে যাওয়ার কোন ডকুমেন্টস থাকলে দিয়ে সহযোগিতা করবেন। আমি তারেক ক্ষমা চেয়ে নেব। ভিপি নুরের ভুল থাকতে পারে কিন্তু ষড়যন্ত্রের শিকার হয়ে তার মত দেশ প্রেমিক তরুন তুর্কির রাজনৈতিক ক্যারিয়ার শেষ হয়ে যেতে পারে না।

মোঃ তারেক রহমান
যুগ্ম সদস্য সচিব
গণ অধিকার পরিষদ।

Ps - Ami bujhlam na ze keno ek BAL leader er kotha Palestine er ambassador trust korlen!

However ami mone kori ze final comment korar time ekhono ase nai. Todonto naki hocche dekhen ki hoy!

Tobe Pinaky and Elias dujonei boleche ze era Raw er protaronar fande poreche.

Raw er honey trap er kotha Prothom Pinaky bolechilo. Ekhon Elias o bollo!

Asole ki hocche Allah e valo janen! Tobe zetai hok ami darun upset eder upor! Khub astha chhilo eder upor!

Ar ghotona ta asolei sotto hole amio taake ar trust korbo na!

Last edited:
@leonblack08 and @Bilal9 bhais , perhaps this can be another evidence that where Palestinian ambassador get Mosad connection!

However still , according to Pianky and Elias , many politicians are either taking money from raw , or trapped under honey trap! So perhaps it's better to observe few more days!

( চুম্বক অংশটার স্ক্রিনশট)

Attachments

• source.jpg
    source.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Zodio ekta party r netri , er por o ekta realistic analysis about selling siant martin vs selling Bangladesh! 😂

Back
Top Bottom