What's new

Fascinating Bengal

Durgapur Express way

800px-Durgapur_Xpressway.jpg

Commonwealth Graves

13599583.jpg

Marble Palace

2749279646_0d7c85569a_b.jpg

^^^kona expressway is equally good....you should go for a drive there..especially at night.

Road before Jamuna Bridge
Jamuna_Bridge51.jpg

Sylhet-Jaflong Highway

sylhet-jaflonghighway10.jpg

Hardinge Bridge

Hardinge-bridge.jpg

at the time of construction
7417_1180779091831_1598801374_30462669_6798476_n.jpg

karnaphulli bridge
2010-09-07-23-40-03-bridge.jpg

Jamuna bridge

_MG_7438.JPG

This thread should be move in to General Image and Media section. Bengal is not same as Bangladesh. :police:

nice thread

yes Bengalis have always had their own distinct culture and heritage

That is really pretty. For a second, it looked like Islamabad especially those hills in the background.

@ No !!! the hills of Islamabad looks like rocky. I saw it is 1970. But hills looks like here ever green. But the road from Rawalpindi(after Rajabazar) to Islamabad is completely straight and plain as if just withins few miles I can touch Islamabad and those hills. In those days we used to go to clim up those hills and I tell there were lot of berry trees having ample of colourful berries on it. And you could have enough of berries, "Muftme". " Bacha thana ish leye yead ahai".

Totally fascinating with totally fascinating people with fascinating ideas!

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

This thread should be move in to General Image and Media section. Bengal is not same as Bangladesh. :police:

Bengal is wherever Bengalis live!

that (hills) is most probably in INDIA ( meghalay)

Yes I was going to ask that.. I didn't know Bangladesh had hills but then I googled it and found Chittagong Hill Tracts.

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

@ No !!! the hills of Islamabad looks like rocky. I saw it is 1970. But hills looks like here ever green. But the road from Rawalpindi(after Rajabazar) to Islamabad is completely straight and plain as if just withins few miles I can touch Islamabad and those hills. In those days we used to go to clim up those hills and I tell there were lot of berry trees having ample of colourful berries on it. And you could have enough of berries, "Muftme". " Bacha thana ish leye yead ahai".

lol nice! Anywayz I like "green" so loved that pic! :D

that (hills) is most probably in INDIA ( meghalay)

No, some of them belong to us
Jaflong is known for stone harvesting, and most of these stones comes from the rivers situated at the foot of the hills.

Btw this is very imformative and interesting thread, can the mods make this a sticky thread plz:)??

Back
Top Bottom