What's new

Factbox: Pakistan's blasphemy law strikes fear in minorities

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh c'mmon... are you really serious about your comments? Can you please point me to the article on cnn or bbc?

Don't quote me from blogging sites.... I am allergic to them.

:) it was like 3 or 4 month ago but i will try to find that article and will send you link..... its not on blogging sites its either cnn or bbc im sure.. :)

humanitarian angle is that she shouldnt have hurt others feelings in the first place......

humanitarian values are different in different areas......

Humanitarian value is that you let the law take its due process instead of screaming on the top of your voice to kill a woman without absolutely no evidence and without a trial.

Hell i could say you are blaspheming against islam.

Now where is my axe???

i doubt it that everyone in india treated equal .....
muslims are always treated like animals and even i was reading one article on cnn/bbc that muslims cant even open bank accounts etc..

JOKE OF THE DAY !!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

which part of the world are you from ??? ( i doubt your flags )

...and i thought that aliens doesn't exists :blink:

i doubt it that everyone in india treated equal .....
muslims are always treated like animals and even i was reading one article on cnn/bbc that muslims cant even open bank accounts etc..

yeah in INDIA muslims cant even eat food they have to live on air.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

seriously is it so easy to fool pakistani awam??
its anti INDIA so it must be right only.:wave::wave:dont you guys think even a bit before believing?

Humanitarian value is that you let the law take its due process instead of screaming on the top of your voice to kill a woman without absolutely no evidence and without a trial.

Hell i could say you are blaspheming against islam.

Now where is my axe???

i think you need to read some news and follow the stroy from the start.... she was first appread in court and was found guilty..... and then this governer came with some papers so that she can get mafi from the president...... now who was by passing the law?

Now where did i said there were no evidence against her and it was without a trial... read it again she was proven guilty by the COURT .............

i think you need to read some news and follow the stroy from the start.... she was first appread in court and was found guilty..... and then this governer came with some papers so that she can get mafi from the president...... now who was by passing the law?

Now where did i said there were no evidence against her and it was without a trial... read it again she was proven guilty by the COURT .............

What exactly did this lady say/do, which was blasphemy?

stop defending this stupid law it's B.S and detrimental to pakistan all it is a weapon for the mullahs giving them a licence to issue death threats and rally mobs to kill.You are only emotional probably coz an indian posted it but in this case they are right.

1)what exactly did she say that was blasphemous ?

2)where in the koran does it say you must kill someone who is critical of islam or the prohpet ?

3)find me even one instance where the prophet(pbuh) in his lifetime ordered the killing of those who criticized him ?

stop defending this stupid law it's B.S and detrimental to pakistan all it is a weapon for the mullahs giving them a licence to issue death threats and rally mobs to kill.You are only emotional probably coz an indian posted it but in this case they are right.

1)what exactly did she say that was blasphemous ?

2)where in the koran does it say you must kill someone who is critical of islam or the prohpet ?

3)find me even one instance where the prophet(pbuh) in his lifetime ordered the killing of those who criticized him ?

research yourself you fool....
1) she was proven guilty by court and what you think why this governer met her with papers to get mafi from president????

2) its Quran not Koran ...

3)Read sunnah books and you will know the answer

baita histroy study karo pir baat karna ....

NOW tell me one thing.......
whats your level of islamic knowledge... thats the problem we are facing in Pakistan people like you start saying about things which they know least about.... there are 2 type of Exterimist these days in Pakistan........

There are lots of pakistanies who without knowing following media without doing any research on Islam and Islamic values.....

actual problem is not blasphemy law, no one can change it..... trust me ..... actual problem is the use of blasphemy law... and there are lot of other laws being used in wrong way or being voilated by higher class .... issue is to trust in LAW and only rule of LAW by court is followed as it was done in this case...... and now no one is in position to question the ruling otherwise everyone will start with what i say is right..... i hope you understand it proplerly.....

Last edited:
there is number of abuses of this low in pakistan but no one can help ppl which dont wanna be helped let them do it. what a shame anyone call kill anyone with name of prophet

[/B]

yeah in INDIA muslims cant even eat food they have to live on air.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

seriously is it so easy to fool pakistani awam??
its anti INDIA so it must be right only.:wave::wave:dont you guys think even a bit before believing?

its problim of you guys when you cant answer start rolf or jokes .be a man give him answers i know you have if you search them. i know muslims are not that bad condition in india. reply him with logic :rolleyes:

there is number of abuses of this low in pakistan but no one can help ppl which dont wanna be helped let them do it. what a shame anyone call kill anyone with name of prophet

who said anyone can kill anyone.... please read again i am saying she was proven guilty in court...and then this person came to help her....

killing anyone is wrong and in Islamic Republic of Pakistan court verdict is final ....
the person who killed this governer is being captured and case is registered against him......so justice will be done......

The law against blasphemy is written too broadly ("innuendo"????) and the penalty too severe to be on the books in a civilized nation. If Pakistani society wants to protect itself from blasphemy, then it needs to write a law that is more similar in language and penalty as one against slander or libel. And the law needs to include the slander and libel against revered figures of ANY religions as well. Otherwise, the blasphemy law is barbaric in the 21st century, just like a punishment of mutilating (cutting off limbs) criminals is barbaric. Come on, Pakistan! Evolve!! Get more humane, not less. Please!

The law against blasphemy is written too broadly ("innuendo"????) and the penalty too severe to be on the books in a civilized nation. If Pakistani society wants to protect itself from blasphemy, then it needs to write a law that is more similar in language and penalty as one against slander or libel. And the law needs to include the slander and libel against revered figures of ANY religions as well. Otherwise, the blasphemy law is barbaric in the 21st century, just like a punishment of mutilating (cutting off limbs) criminals is barbaric. Come on, Pakistan! Evolve!! Get more humane, not less. Please!

Thanks for the lecture... your highness...

Back
Top Bottom