What's new

Facebook to be banned in Pakistan

you are wrong sir in saudi arabia many pages of youtube not work but youtube work over all . all bikiny sexy pages are not visible here .yes there is way to block particular pages
pakdey gaye mamu. bikini pages huh? lolz he he he ! btw same pinch :D

Hey man it is all over the news, there were some editorials urging not to block them.

May be its true but

hey man i did google but cannot find any source other than Hindustan times and rediff....pakistani news geo, dawn, and all others western news papers are silent :D

than what is the point of having rest? :rofl:

dont know man just chill on situation and then again back to job:frown:

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

pakdey gaye mamu. bikini pages huh? lolz he he he ! btw same pinch :D

o bhai main ne to bataya hai . jab page aty hi nhi to dekhy kahan se? i am innocent as my gov block all metireal which can turn my devil .kesy pakra gya hamary pass to kuch ulta pulta ata hi nhi .:hitwall::cry::meeting:

sorry but it will not go anywhere beyond calling or video chat if you are sitting in India and your online gf is chatting from Canada or Africa..very rare chances for you to meet her and do ahem ahem
my online friend can be my neighbour, she can be someone from the next city why fly your imagination so high till Canada? btw i had an Indian girl friend from Zambia, met her In mangalore city (350 kms from Bangalore). recently broke up :(

May be its true but

hey man i did google but cannot find any source other than Hindustan times and rediff....pakistani news geo, dawn, and all others western news papers are silent :D

Dawn editorial.

Banning websites | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

Banning websites
September 21, 2011

ACTING in response to a petition calling for a permanent ban on the popular social networking website Facebook, the Lahore High Court on Monday asked the Ministry of Information Technology to block all websites “spreading religious hatred”.

my online friend can be my neighbour, she can be someone from the next city why fly your imagination so high till Canada? btw i had an Indian girl friend from Zambia, met her In mangalore city. recently broke up :(

lol why you dont have dare to talk to girl in your neighbour or city instead of finding her online, chating few years behind computer screen, take her mobile no then contact her to find a proper hotel, public park or any corner for dating and then meet in real life...

it will save your time :D becuase at the end u will ask her to meet you in real life which you were scaring to do earlier :P

lol why you dont have dare to talk to girl in your neighbour or city instead of finding her online, chating few years behind computer screen, take her mobile no then contact her to find a proper hotel, public park or any corner for dating and then meet in real life...

it will save your time :D becuase at the end u will ask her to meet you in real life which you were scaring to do earlier :P

yea bhai maaf kardo tmko samjhane chala tha, tm handsome ho hum nai. so its with words you trap her initially, jab lage ki changul may phas gyi toh bol dene ka.

yea bhai maaf kardo tmko samjhane chala tha, tm handsome ho hum nai. so its with words you trap her initially, jab lage ki changul may phas gyi toh bol dene ka.

ho bhi mein ne kab bola mein handsome hoon :D calm down

trap her with jhootey dialogues ? I think we should not treat girls as fish but anyway do whatever suit you..

Dawn editorial.

Banning websites | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

Banning websites
September 21, 2011

ACTING in response to a petition calling for a permanent ban on the popular social networking website Facebook, the Lahore High Court on Monday asked the Ministry of Information Technology to block all websites “spreading religious hatred”.

Lahore high court is a wonder of wonders... so what action did it take against that Aalim Online program where aalim and his guests were calling Ahmediyya founder all kind of horrible things and declaring them wajib ul katl??? The idea of religious hatred is rather....ummmmm... sketchy?

trap her with jhootey dialogues ? I think we should not treat girls as fish but anyway do whatever suit you..

tajerba bol raha hai dekho logo dekho .yehi jhoot shayed mujhy bolna nhi aya :angel:

haven't you heard everything is fair in love and war? arey yar m nt angry at all, nd am not that kind of person to play with ppls emotions. i was just telling you benefits of Facebook kinda stuff. couples are made in haven and i believe it with all my heart.

haven't you heard everything is fair in love and war? arey yar m nt angry at all, nd am not that kind of person to play with ppls emotions. i was just telling you benefits of Facebook kinda stuff. couples are made in haven and i believe it with all my heart.
nau so choohy kha ke bili hajj ko chali ? heheheehheheh
ab tum shareef ban rahy ho wesy .

BTW great yaar don't ever play with emotions of others kisi ki ahh lag gai to umer bher ke liye admi ko pachtana par sakta hai .you are good human .i hate flirts .

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

nau so choohy kha ke bili hajj ko chali ? heheheehheheh
ab tum shareef ban rahy ho wesy .

BTW great yaar don't ever play with emotions of others kisi ki ahh lag gai to umer bher ke liye admi ko pachtana par sakta hai .you are good human .i hate flirts .

Back
Top Bottom