What's new

Facebook to be banned in Pakistan

any source for this news other than hindustaan Times ?

Its good idea to block facebook for all those chatting/internet dating addict students who waste their precious time on these social networking sites for useless activities...geo pakistan :D

I have so many female pakistani friends on facebook...i guess i will have to ask them to join Google+..i hope Gooogle plus is available in pakistan

I dont get the idea of online freindship with opposite gender. why dont get someone in real life if you really need one ?

its not that easy to make friendship directly in real life one needs lead or contacts.
I dont get the idea of online freindship with opposite gender? why dont get someone in real life if you really need one ?
some ppl are shy some are insecure some are sacred so its just a medium to interact and to make initial jaan pechaan then things move to text messages then calls then meetings at coffee houses then ahem jo sochna hai soch lo.e are insecure some are sacred so its just a medium to interact and to make initial jaan pechaan then things move to text messages then calls then meetings at coffee houses then ahem jo sochna hai soch lo.

Heard that Pakistan going to ban google and youtube too.

This is like going back to stone age when the world is moving forward. Not a good decision. You guys will really miss youtube.

Heard that Pakistan going to ban google and youtube too.

This is like going back to stone age when the world is moving forward. Not a good decision. You guys will really miss youtube.

court has ordered and order will be follow lolz

The petitioner said that Islamic values were being derogated in the name of freedom of information and consequently hurting the feelings of millions of Muslims.
So much religion and added insecurity is not good for a modern society. :disagree:

any source for this news other than hindustaan Times ?

Its good idea to block facebook for all those chatting/internet dating addict students who waste their precious time on these social networking sites for useless activities...geo pakistan :D

Hey man it is all over the news, there were some editorials urging not to block them.

errrr...... the hate material containing pages are to be banned as per court orders....Not the Websites..

Where did you get this? There is no way any govt can block particular pages of facebook or youtube.

you are wrong sir in saudi arabia many pages of youtube not work but youtube work over all . all bikiny sexy pages are not visible here .yes there is way to block particular pages

its not that easy to make friendship directly in real life one needs lead or contacts.
some ppl are shy some are insecure some are sacred so its just a medium to interact and to make initial jaan pechaan then things move to text messages then calls then meetings at coffee houses then ahem jo sochna hai soch lo.e are insecure some are sacred so its just a medium to interact and to make initial jaan pechaan then things move to text messages then calls then meetings at coffee houses then ahem jo sochna hai soch lo.

sorry but it will not go anywhere beyond calling or video chat if you are sitting in India and your online gf is chatting from Canada or Africa..very rare chances for you to meet her and do ahem ahem

sorry but it will not go anywhere beyond calling or video chat if you are sitting in India and your online gf is chatting from Canada or Africa..very rare chances for you to meet her and do ahem ahem

i think many use web cam for ahem ahem too am i right?:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom