What's new

Facebook to be banned in Pakistan

. ha hahahahahaha aap toh bade wo ho ji

kya bary wo hain ? hum roti nhi khaty ya humy koi technical problem hai? hum bhi dil rakhty hai per haram hai jo 4 saal main kisi larki ne invite kiye ho ke ap achy lagy mujhy :cry: mujhy samjh nhi ata in sab ko kahan se mil jati hai :hitwall:

I think the pakistani gov is scared of facebook after they saw how it overthrew rulers in mid east. Information=knowledge=power. Remove information from the people, you slowly choke them and take away their power

Yeah looks like Gov. wants to stop some kind revolution or want to stop popularity of PTI. They are getting good support from youngsters on FB. I believe that those youngsters have power to change mind of larger population. They work as self motivated distributed PR machines which and 1000 times effective than one point one face political PR.
Don't worry guys if they stopping it to stop revolution .. they will fail big time. If revolution is coming it will come by any way .. people will find way to mobilize crowd against corrupt, useless government. Any ways Pakistan is country with high mobile phone penetration .. it will do its own magic.

Religious intolerance: LHC orders ban on hate spreading websites

LAHORE: The Lahore High Court on Monday ordered the ministry of information technology to block access to all websites spreading religious hatred.
Justice Azmat Saeed, however, made it clear that no search engine, including Google, would be blocked. The court also directed the ministry to submit a compliance report in this regard by October 6.
The court issued the order after hearing a petition seeking a permanent ban on the American social networking website Facebook for allegedly hosting a competition featuring blasphemous caricatures.
Muhammad & Ahmad, a public interest litigation firm, filed the petition on behalf of Advocate Muhammad Azhar Siddique.
The petitioner said that Islamic values were being derogated in the name of freedom of information and consequently hurting the feelings of millions of Muslims. He added that despite the order of the court, the information technology ministry did not block websites spreading religious hatred. The petitioner requested that Facebook and all similar websites be permanently blocked in Pakistan for airing, placing, visualising blasphemous caricatures of the Holy Prophet (PBUH).
He submitted that in light of the competition, SHO Civil Lines Police Station should be directed to register a criminal case under Section 295-C and other relevant provisions of the Pakistan Penal Code against the perpetrators. The petitioner added that the government should be directed to establish a permanent authority, having a legal status, which would monitor such objectionable activities across the world, to avoid the desecration of Islam.

Religious intolerance: LHC orders ban on hate spreading websites – The Express Tribune

My cousin used my picture and made an account and would chat up girls all day. I was pissed off when I found out, and told him to delete my picture. lol.

kya bary wo hain ? hum roti nhi khaty ya humy koi technical problem hai? hum bhi dil rakhty hai per haram hai jo 4 saal main kisi larki ne invite kiye ho ke ap achy lagy mujhy :cry: mujhy samjh nhi ata in sab ko kahan se mil jati hai :hitwall:
4 saal se khali haath? dhatt kuch na kuch to locha malum padta hai yaha. he he he! aap toh itna sweet sweet baatein kartey ho koi na koi mil hee gayi hogi, jhut mat bolo. aaj kal 70 saal k jawan log bhi kamiyaab ho jate hai chidiya phasane may, aap may kya kami hai ?

4 saal se khali haath? dhatt kuch na kuch to locha malum padta hai yaha. he he he! aap toh itna sweet sweet baatein kartey ho koi na koi mil hee gayi hogi, jhut mat bolo. aaj kal 70 saal k jawan log bhi kamiyaab ho jate hai chidiya phasane may, aap may kya kami hai ?

sab se bari prob hai main ne kabhi apni pic nhi lagai lolz i don't like it .

sab se bari prob hai main ne kabhi apni pic nhi lagai lolz i don't like it .
try using a sketch of your photo atleast they would come to know that they are not chatting with a bot. and not much can be made out of the sketches it just gives an imaginary impression of you. try it sir g.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

My cousin used my picture and made an account and would chat up girls all day. I was pissed off when I found out, and told him to delete my picture. lol.
arey ajeeb insaan ho. moka dekh k choka marna tha na? kuch logon may talent naam ki cheez hee nai hoti. sigh! :(

Just use Proxy/VPN software to access facebook/twitter whatever, there are always ways around it.

try using a sketch of your photo atleast they would come to know that they are not chatting with a bot. and not much can be made out of the sketches it just gives an imaginary impression of you. try it sir g.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

arey ajeeb insaan ho. moka dekh k choka marna tha na? kuch logon may talent naam ki cheez hee nai hoti. sigh! :(

nhi nhi ager mery un ko pata chal gya to mujhy mary ge lolz :rofl:

Phasebook is menace all these news are not confirmed, anyways I would be glad the day phasebook dies.

I'm glad with my google+:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom