What's new

F16 ARE NO GOOD AGAINST THE US AIR FORCE

no sir it wasn't 4.5gen fighter bcz yet you didnt certifed. So you mean mki is restricted to take awacs help only jf-17 allowed. I know at any cost you will bring down mki in pdf.

I have already suggested that the F16 and esp the new 18 BLOCK 52s are no threat to both the USA and honestly believe any USA ally.

THE IAF ACM has gone on record as confidently stating PAF F16 will make no difference in a indo pak war.

I honestly believe USA equipment can be sabotaged and have source codes to have the tracked and partially made redundant.

THE INDIANS have also acquired logistically planes rather than attack wea;ponms from USA for this very reason. C130 C17 & P8 MARTTIME planes no MMRCA order.

YOU CANNOT TRUST THE usa FULL STOP.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

PAF only acquired the additional F16 because of massive GRANT AID assistance which virtually paid for them.

I too believe the PAF are professionmal enough to realise F16 will not FORM a big part of ant future PAF war plane.

Hence FC20 AND THUNDERS

For the first time, you are making sense.

I have already suggested that the F16 and esp the new 18 BLOCK 52s are no threat to both the USA and honestly believe any USA ally.
I doubt the bold part. Chogy and fatman17 assured me there isin't any killer chip.
Plus, they cannot change the programming now. We have the birds, and they have no access to it's chips.
What they have written, is present. Nothing else can be.
THE IAF ACM has gone on record as confidently stating PAF F16 will make no difference in a indo pak war.
All of our birds can fight Indian Air Force and Israeli Air Force. If we have any doubts, then it must be in the Block 52.
I honestly believe USA equipment can be sabotaged and have source codes to have the tracked and partially made redundant.

THE INDIANS have also acquired logistically planes rather than attack wea;ponms from USA for this very reason. C130 C17 & P8 MARTTIME planes no MMRCA order.

That is smart thinking. But we have no other supplier. China is new to us. French are rejected.
The US is forcing us to buy their war stuffs... well they did that for a long time, until recent years.
YOU CANNOT TRUST THE usa FULL STOP.

Totally agreed.

I didn't bother watching the clip.

But this is true. Pakistan Air Force's F-16s, even the Block 52s, cannot fight USAF. The best weapon against our F-16s isin't F-22, but USAF F-16, as it will be shown in green or 'friendly' and our pilots cannot lock a missile on it. Be Aim-9 or Aim-120.

As for the USAF, our F-16s would be Red, and shown as 'enemies', hence they can shoot us down from long way.

The US have programmed the F-16s in this way, before delivery, and to get rid of this, we need to spend extra billions to change the computers as the Turkish Air Force did. This isin't economical for Pakistan Air Force to do, especially when the only targets for our F-16s are IAF jets. Not the Sukhois, the JF-17 can shoot them out working out on its low RCS than a Su-30.

excellent explanation... thats y Turkey DEveloped IFF (Identification Friend or Foe) system for its F-16s that will allow them to fire at Israeli targets...
israeli fighters will be shown as red..

i think JF 17 can become a headache for Indians... intercepting a 5th gen fighter is impossible at itz current specs.. but intercepting a 4.5 gen fighter is DIFFICULT but not Impossible... our JF 17 does not hav AESA but KARAKORAM EAGLE does hav..

nice discussion guyz...keep it up regarding planes comparisons......:smokin:

i think JF 17 can become a headache for Indians... intercepting a 5th gen fighter is impossible at itz current specs.. but intercepting a 4.5 gen fighter is DIFFICULT but not Impossible... our JF 17 does not hav AESA but KARAKORAM EAGLE does hav..

No doubt about it...Any decent plane which can bite is a headache for the enemy....However in current context JF17 need time to mature.....

nothing is good against USAF
even the mighty MKI

Americans worked very hard to get the top superpower status and they will do all they can to stay that way.

Agreed, When push comes to shove no country in the world can match the US.

Edit: Except Russia:tup:

no sir it wasn't 4.5gen fighter bcz yet you didnt certifed.

it isn't classed as a 4.5 gen by international standard.

So you mean mki is restricted to take awacs help only jf-17 allowed.

and as for the other part, it seems you don't know how it works...
one of the MKI's advantages was radar, with AWACS on either wise, this advantage is nullified....

I know at any cost you will bring down mki in pdf.

no, it is a fine bird, but it's not invincible as some of you folks make it out to be.

mate, mki can act as mini awac. It reserve many advantages over jf-17. Many pakistani members accepted comparing both jf-17 and mki is unfair. Tell me from whom we need to get certified our mki as 4.5 gen.

Its sad to see each and every thread that has the word 'Su-30' transformed into IAFvsPAF thread...i think both sides must show some big heart in discussion....there is no need to jump in each time when some body uses this word...

Coming back to the topic, its sad how our innocent Pakistanis consider a metal piece (fighter jet) as their saviour...its the visionary leadership, good policies and soldiers that have to defend the country. F-16 should not be blamed for any this, neither is their operators...

The picture of their operational use depicted in media is pretty confusing, what generally people like AM sahab mean when they say that 'F-16 can't be used against US' is that Pakistani variant of F-16 have certain limitations which prevent them from going up to its optimum performance...since US are the maker of this aircraft, they know what is the limitation of which component of the aircraft....avionics are the soul of the aircraft, if you control it you control everything(but that control can't be in James bond's style, its in form of threat perception and counter strategy)....

If you know which version of computer is used in which specific module of the aircraft, you can plan you moves in no time...making a checkmate will be an easy task....never the less we are not that much helpless as media think we are.

"JF17 can become headache for Indians " ...not even in some kind of weird dreams.

Back
Top Bottom