What's new

Exposing Racism Against Chinese by Western Expats

So my car can run on dead Chinese people?
Well, they don't actually have to be dead yet to serve as fuel for your car, but yes they can. Good old fashioned American steam engine technology can be used for this. Simply shove the Chinese people in the firebox of your car! Watching them try to escape will be great entertainment for your children! Much better than having them play those soul destroying games on a dreadful Gameboy.

The Biblical solution to ALL World Problems: Burn EVERY Chinese!! - The Landover Baptist Church Forum

-------

Yeah, I do fear and hate people that call for a Holocaust on Chinese people in the same style as Hitler did to the Jews.

Is it just for me to hate all Chinese because of your calls for nuclear annihilation against the US?

Is it just for me to hate all Chinese because of your calls for nuclear annihilation against the US?

It is a fact that if the US nukes China, we will nuke the US, and the US has already threatened to nuke China several times before. In fact, the US is the nation most eager to utilize nukes in modern warfare. It is the US's problem that it considers losing a naval battle an acceptable reason to launch a nuclear attack against another nation, not ours.

i for one hope china gets stronger in every aspect and lead the world in everthing.

about time these anglo-saxons get their turn at humiliation.

chinese people have been humiliated since 1644. a strong china is a strong asia.

what the western world wants is to politically collapse china by calling for democracy which in turn will collapse the chinese economy. then the westerners dont have to worry about china again for a few more centuries. this is the real agenda of the west. they dont give a rats about chinese people, they just want to have no challenges to their hegemony so they can rule over the entire human species.

go china go! u got my full support no matter what the western propaganda machines say. the smart people can see right through the sinister western agenda.

It is a fact that if the US nukes China, we will nuke the US, and the US has already threatened to nuke China several times before. In fact, the US is the nation most eager to utilize nukes in modern warfare. It is the US's problem that it considers losing a naval battle an acceptable reason to launch a nuclear attack against another nation, not ours.

Thank you for totally avoiding an answer

:edit: nvm, I think we're done here.

Last edited by a moderator:
its also funny how indians just accepts the western world dominance. have they forgotten the centuries of brutal oppression and humiliation indian people suffered by western imperialism. the west used the indian people like dogs for their own gains, yet modern indians just accept it.

sad.

no pride, no honour.

its also funny how indians just accepts the western world dominance. have they forgotten the centuries of brutal oppression and humiliation indian people suffered by western imperialism. the west used the indian people like dogs for their own gains, yet modern indians just accept it.

sad.

no pride, no honour.

LOL, you are absolutely right.

We must nuke all these whites and muslims for ruling us in the past, their ancestors signed their death warrant, with a future date.... Grrrr

Hey don't forget to nuke those mongols and manchus ok. HAN HONOR, HAN PRIDE :china:

sad.

no pride, no honour.

Don't try to speak on behalf of Indians!

We accept no one's domination. Not the West's and not of the new kid on the block.

Which is why racism is wrong across any spectrum, the message i get from lots of these posters is that they think themselves or their race is superior, but guess what, Cambodia came in first in IQ test, that must be a big surprise isn't it? Thinking the white man is superior or the black man is inferior is a measurement of someone who is naive or ignorant, emotional quality in many ways is even more important than intellectual quality, think about it, China didn't get where they are for being smarter than the rest, they got where they are because they are willing to rise from ruins and work harder than the rest. The point is no other races or group of people like to be put down because of their tribe or culture or color. I do agree with posters on one thing, never ever trust the Anglo-Saxons, their history and their ruling elites are still steep with the culture of imperialism, don't emulate them, be something better, that's all i got to say, trying to divide an conquer is the old imperial way unfortunately many nations still fall for that same trick because of racism and greed.

Which is why racism is wrong across any spectrum, the message i get from lots of these posters is that they think themselves or their race is superior, but guess what, Cambodia came in first in IQ test, that must be a big surprise isn't it? Thinking the white man is superior or the black man is inferior is a measurement of someone who is naive or ignorant, emotional quality in many ways is even more important than intellectual quality, think about it, China didn't get where they are for being smarter than the rest, they got where they are because they are willing to rise from ruins and work harder than the rest. The point is no other races or group of people like to be put down because of their tribe or culture or color. I do agree with posters on one thing, never ever trust the Anglo-Saxons, their history and their ruling elites are still steep with the culture of imperialism, don't emulate them, be something better, that's all i got to say, trying to divide an conquer is the old imperial way unfortunately many nations still fall for that same trick because of racism and greed.

You are right except the race bit. Its not about race, its about power. Powerful countries have and will try to use weak countries to do their dirty work, will use divide and rule, will keep wounds festering so that they can use one country against another.

This is nothing to do with anglo saxons. if you trust the chinese blindly, they will use you just the way americans used you. This is the reality.

You are right except the race bit. Its not about race, its about power. Powerful countries have and will try to use weak countries to do their dirty work, will use divide and rule, will keep wounds festering so that they can use one country against another.

This is nothing to do with anglo saxons. if you trust the chinese blindly, they will use you just the way americans used you. This is the reality.

On the basis of history i disagree, some nations propensity for evil, and abusing of the mantra of the means justifying the end with impunity and deception deeply ingrates in the cultural thinking of the elites, just as i am saying the Anglo Saxons have not been this way throughout history, but certainly their history in the past 500 years have been written in blood. The think to bare in mind is do nations around the world want to relieve this history or learn from it, we don't live in the imperial age any longer but wars can be started at a whim or some elites who think it's in their nations interest to go bomb another nation just because they could do so in their self interests. I do agree that every country protects their own interest, but it is to which extend do they want to go to achieve those interest, some cultures have greater propensity to do more harm than good, and as we see today, it still haven't left their elitist thinking altogether.

Why would they just hate the Chinese but love Taiwanese, Koreans and other Asians? Why aren't Chinese Americans facing this racism? You are calling it racism to avoid the truth.

Do ya want me find out those report about asian american facing racism prob in USa?

Lot of westerners don't have a good opinion about China. But it is not because they are against the Chinese race but because they are against the Chinese government. Even the Chinese Americans I have met have similar opinion.

oh yeah?Go youtube and look around how there was many "chink",“nigger" words make by most westerner.Does it any related to government but not race?

No, I'm sure its a general phenomenon. Please don't waste my time here. Your lack of mastery of the English language has made you a laughing stock. Take your defensive sh*t elsewhere.

Hahaha. I like your new little game "You can't speak English"

I can speak English perfectly buddy and i can articulate coherent sentences, unlike yourself :)

Below_freezing:

Don’t call the guy in thebeijinger a racist.

Actually Chinese people should never call others “racists /racism” – buzzwords mass-produced by zionist worldwide media.

Have you even heard any German or Dutch calling other people racist? If no, ask yourself why no?

Black people and Indian people almost always call other people racists.

Then which side you think your on?

I live, go holiday trips, clubbing every weekend with perhaps some of the most “racist” people in the world: Dutch, Flemish/German Belgians, Germans . The places were the heartland of the original and certainly the most hardcore “neo-nazis”. I also dated some of them years ago, gals of course, one of my ex even being selected posing as a Lamborghini model for a Frankfurt Auto show - just imagine the pressure of widespread jealousy… If I used the common “standard”of racism, I would have called racists non-stop every half an hour. Yet I’ve never called someone racist, ever.

This is because I don’t feel being bullied by “racists”.

Occationally, being subtlely let down by some , particularly some tribal / small town people, out of their natural protectionist mechanism, yes, yet that gives me enough reason to call them racists , no, I have never done so. They don’t deserve the term.

And btw, Han Chinese by default are not discriminated by even most hardcore “neo-nazis” if you don’t provoke them first.. The reason behind is simple : they might not like you yet they are not stupid. If you’re good, they’ll notice it and shut up but if you are not, they’ll tell you to your face. And one can’t really blame them for calling the spade a spade.

If you truly believe that you are as equal as, if not even superior to, those “racists”, then the last thing you’ll label them is racist, since by doing so you’ve achieved nothing but self-contradiction, admitting that you are indeed inferior when you’re probably not.

That guy from thebeijinger must be rofl if you call him a racist. It just made him achieved his goal and approved his “thesis” already by mentally defeating you before you even get started.

If a part of his view is correct, admit it instead of denying it; to those incorrect and wildly exaggerated gibberish, take him down with your sharper logic power or anything you like to show him your superiority. Just do not flatter him as a “racist” as his “racist” quality is likely several miles below the par.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom