What's new

Exposing Racism Against Chinese by Western Expats

/me facepalms

Below_Freezing every post i read of yours, you always out do yourself in terms of stupidity.

The guy on that forum is obviously a troll. The internet has many trolls, by getting angry you are giving into them.

Then you go and make a sweeping generalization in this thread title.

Learn to ignore internet trolls.

No, I'm sure its a general phenomenon. Please don't waste my time here. Your lack of mastery of the English language has made you a laughing stock. Take your defensive sh*t elsewhere.

Anti-Communism is just an excuse to be Anti-Chinese, we won't buy that cr@p anymore.

Why would they just hate the Chinese but love Taiwanese, Koreans and other Asians? Why aren't Chinese Americans facing this racism? You are calling it racism to avoid the truth.

Lot of westerners don't have a good opinion about China. But it is not because they are against the Chinese race but because they are against the Chinese government. Even the Chinese Americans I have met have similar opinion.

They loved the Nationalists though, because that was when Soong Mei Ling, wife of President Chiang Kai Shek, was a virulent self racist that hated being Chinese and loved white people.

In fact, she even said, "The only thing Oriental about me is my face."[10]"

They also loved the nationalists because in 37 years of power they couldn't do what the communists did in 5, so obviously, with China progressing, they're scared. The only thing Nationalists did better than CPC was killing other Chinese people. When it came down to actually defending the country? Haha. They got less scared in 1980's when Deng destroyed our indigenous industry, but ever since 1992 after Deng lost power, they got more and more scared.

Americans love those that cannot threaten their position of power.

Most Chinese Americans are 5th+ generation and are totally americanized.

However, I know to put it into perspective. The US is a criminal country anyways. When my government has the guts to deport these losers, we'll be fine.

Why would they just hate the Chinese but love Taiwanese, Koreans and other Asians? Why aren't Chinese Americans facing this racism? You are calling it racism to avoid the truth.

Love Taiwanese??? I think it is nothing, but another Divide and Conquer tactics.

And who say that Asian Americans don't face the racism in US? Stop being delusional!!!

They loved the Nationalists though, because that was when Soong Mei Ling, wife of President Chiang Kai Shek, was a virulent self racist that hated being Chinese and loved white people.

In fact, she even said, "The only thing Oriental about me is my face."[10]"

They also loved the nationalists because in 37 years of power they couldn't do what the communists did in 5, so obviously, with China progressing, they're scared. They got less scared in 1980's when Deng destroyed our indigenous industry, but ever since 1992 after Deng lost power, they got more and more scared.

Chiang's family really gave a bad name to the ROC, which was built by our national father Sun Yat Sen.

Love Taiwanese??? I think it is nothing but another Divide and Conquer tactics.

And who say that Asian Americans don't face the racism in US? Stop being delusional!!!

Do you see racism against Asians in US now? Asians have always been hailed as model minority . The Chinese government is disliked because of American policy and their media. Even the Americans who travel to China see what they want to see . But this doesn't mean they hate your race.

Do you see racism against Asians in US now? Asians have always been hailed as model minority . The Chinese government is disliked because of American policy and their media. Even the Americans who travel to China see what they want to see . But this doesn't mean they hate your race.

So my car can run on dead Chinese people?
Well, they don't actually have to be dead yet to serve as fuel for your car, but yes they can. Good old fashioned American steam engine technology can be used for this. Simply shove the Chinese people in the firebox of your car! Watching them try to escape will be great entertainment for your children! Much better than having them play those soul destroying games on a dreadful Gameboy.

The Biblical solution to ALL World Problems: Burn EVERY Chinese!! - The Landover Baptist Church Forum

Yet all Asians are just bunch of weaklings, messing with them wouldn't cause you any trouble.

Yet all Asians are just bunch of weaklings, messing with them wouldn't cause you any trouble.

But stay away from the Hong Kong triad crackheads! Because we all know that once Chinese get together, they form gangs, and love to gang rape weak defenseless white ladies right? Right?!

But stay away from the Hong Kong triad crackheads! Because we all know that once Chinese get together, they form gangs, and love to gang rape weak defenseless white ladies right? Right?!

Beating up women isn't what use to be our spirit.

Unlikely the white policemen just beat up a female Chinese tourist in the US/Canada border decade ago.

The most notorious gang in San Francisco is a Chinese gang. I have seen some scary looking Chinese gangsters here.

The most notorious gang in San Francisco is a Chinese gang. I have seen some scary looking Chinese gangsters here.

You are a liar. :no:

In 60's and 70's maybe where Chinese gangsters roamed the streets of Chinatown freely but there is no such activities today and even then, it was blacks and hispanic gangs which were known most notoriously for their violence and brutality nationwide.

BLACK and HISPANIC gangs are the most notorious in SF. This fact is in public consciousness.

The Xenophobia on this thread is sickening and disturbing, especially the arrogance and fear shown in the calls for violence against foreigners in China.

Already clear that freezing is a racist, guess ill post evidence once again
I was right all along. The smile the whites put on when they shake your hand is just a lie. In their hearts they hate you and your country, but have to be there to make money from you. I should wipe my hand after shaking hands with such apes.
Interestingly enough this was a prime accusation attributed to Chinese immigrants in the early 20th century by the pushers of the 'yellow peril'. Bet you're glad to be in such esteemed ranks eh?

Gotta love the irony:cheesy:

The Xenophobia on this thread is sickening and disturbing, especially the arrogance and fear shown in the calls for violence against foreigners in China.

Already clear that freezing is a racist, guess ill post evidence once again

Interestingly enough this was a prime accusation attributed to Chinese immigrants in the early 20th century by the pushers of the 'yellow peril'. Bet you're glad to be in such esteemed ranks eh?

Gotta love the irony:cheesy:

So my car can run on dead Chinese people?
Well, they don't actually have to be dead yet to serve as fuel for your car, but yes they can. Good old fashioned American steam engine technology can be used for this. Simply shove the Chinese people in the firebox of your car! Watching them try to escape will be great entertainment for your children! Much better than having them play those soul destroying games on a dreadful Gameboy.

The Biblical solution to ALL World Problems: Burn EVERY Chinese!! - The Landover Baptist Church Forum

-------

Yeah, I do fear and hate people that call for a Holocaust on Chinese people in the same style as Hitler did to the Jews.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom