What's new

Exposing Racism Against Chinese by Western Expats

You are right below-freezing. China is the No 2 super power, it is challenging the Western supermacy surely this will create jealousy and hate on the part of the white supermacists and on the part of the US and EU. China bashing is the current rule in the US particularly from failed US politicians who are in need of the right wing voters. It is mainly Asians including South Asians who are running the US and the EU. Let them bash, this will never stop China and the other emerging nations of Asia and South Asia from becoming the superpowers and ruling the world. If you do not answer them and do not fall into their provcation, these Western jealous will feel more frustrated and they will die in their mediocrity, hate and venon vomiting. This is what China is doing, despite the current bashing and military provocations by the US and the EU, China uses to remain silent thereby increasing their frustration. Chinese people remain calm despite the fact that the CIA along with their muppet recruits are trying to create disorders and mass protest in China. China is being portrayed as a threat while China bashing remains a top priority for the Western politicians and journalists.

I find most Anglo-speaking people are better behaved in China than in their home country. Back in their home countries they are FAR nastier to emigrant Chinese. Usually the obnoxious whiteys get backlash from local Chinese when they try same sh*t they do in their home countries here. Then they cry about it on the internet.

Non-anglo-speaking white I find much less obnoxious.

I know people who got into fights with whiteys in bars and kicked their behinds. (Not that I would do such a thing.)

not only Chinese but also indians

US firm charged with mistreating Indian workers

WASHINGTON: A US federal agency has filed a lawsuit against an Alabama based oil rig construction company for alleged demeaning treatment of 500 Indian immigrant workers recruited to work in Mississippi and Texas.

Listing numerous complaints of discriminatory conduct by Signal International, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) alleges that Indian workers were forced to live in "substandard" accommodations and given "unwholesome" food, for which they were charged $35 daily.

The complaint, filed Wednesday in Gulfport, Mississippi, also says the workers were lured into forced labour in Pascagoula, Mississippi and Orange, Texas, were subjected to hostile working conditions, and demeaned by being referred to by numbers instead of their names.

Signal retaliated against at least two workers for opposing the alleged unlawful conduct, the EEOC said, alleging the company violated the rights of the Indian guest workers.

Signal, a marine and fabrication company with shipyards in Mississippi, Texas and Alabama, is a subcontractor for several major multi-national firms.

After hurricane Katrina scattered its workforce, Signal used the US government's guest worker programme to import employees to work as welders and pipefitters, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) said.

Between 2004 and 2006, hundreds of Indian workers paid Signal's recruiters as much as $20,000 each for travel, visa, recruitment and other fees after they were told it would lead to good jobs, green cards and permanent US residency.

Many of the workers sold their houses and other valuables and took out high-interest loans to come up with the money, the ACLU said.

When the men arrived at Signal in late 2006 and early 2007, they discovered that they would not receive the green cards as promised, but rather 10-month guest worker visas.

"Signal forced them to pay $1,050 a month to live in crowded company housing in isolated, fenced labour camps where as many as 24 men shared a trailer with only two toilets," the ACLU said.

Signal officials have denied any wrong doings.

not only Chinese but also indians

US firm charged with mistreating Indian workers

WASHINGTON: A US federal agency has filed a lawsuit against an Alabama based oil rig construction company for alleged demeaning treatment of 500 Indian immigrant workers recruited to work in Mississippi and Texas.

Listing numerous complaints of discriminatory conduct by Signal International, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) alleges that Indian workers were forced to live in "substandard" accommodations and given "unwholesome" food, for which they were charged $35 daily.

The complaint, filed Wednesday in Gulfport, Mississippi, also says the workers were lured into forced labour in Pascagoula, Mississippi and Orange, Texas, were subjected to hostile working conditions, and demeaned by being referred to by numbers instead of their names.

Signal retaliated against at least two workers for opposing the alleged unlawful conduct, the EEOC said, alleging the company violated the rights of the Indian guest workers.

Signal, a marine and fabrication company with shipyards in Mississippi, Texas and Alabama, is a subcontractor for several major multi-national firms.

After hurricane Katrina scattered its workforce, Signal used the US government's guest worker programme to import employees to work as welders and pipefitters, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) said.

Between 2004 and 2006, hundreds of Indian workers paid Signal's recruiters as much as $20,000 each for travel, visa, recruitment and other fees after they were told it would lead to good jobs, green cards and permanent US residency.

Many of the workers sold their houses and other valuables and took out high-interest loans to come up with the money, the ACLU said.

When the men arrived at Signal in late 2006 and early 2007, they discovered that they would not receive the green cards as promised, but rather 10-month guest worker visas.

"Signal forced them to pay $1,050 a month to live in crowded company housing in isolated, fenced labour camps where as many as 24 men shared a trailer with only two toilets," the ACLU said.

Signal officials have denied any wrong doings.

But this is in the US. Are Americans racist against Indians, when they live in India?

Unfortunately, foreigners in the US are subject to all sorts of humiliation and there's nothing they can do about it. What we can do is to enforce strict laws on foreigners in our own country, and treat foreigners the way the US treats foreigners visiting it.

On the basis of history i disagree, some nations propensity for evil, and abusing of the mantra of the means justifying the end with impunity and deception deeply ingrates in the cultural thinking of the elites, just as i am saying the Anglo Saxons have not been this way throughout history, but certainly their history in the past 500 years have been written in blood. The think to bare in mind is do nations around the world want to relieve this history or learn from it, we don't live in the imperial age any longer but wars can be started at a whim or some elites who think it's in their nations interest to go bomb another nation just because they could do so in their self interests. I do agree that every country protects their own interest, but it is to which extend do they want to go to achieve those interest, some cultures have greater propensity to do more harm than good, and as we see today, it still haven't left their elitist thinking altogether.

Thank you, you proved my point about power and not race by selectively chosing the last 500 years, the years the west has become powerful.

You have made up your mind before you analysed this, obviously.

NO, NO, NO, NO! Taiwan belongs to The Republic of China. Koxinga escaped to Formosa to try and save the Ming Dynasty.
&
Taiwan does not, has never and may never be a part of China.
You have been properly schooled.
LOL, this is from the SAME POST... what an idiot... :coffee:

From reading that thread and my own experience, I don't think the Anglo ex-pat community in Beijing is very large, certainly not compared to Hong Kong and Singapore. Six large western banks occupy the same building in the Beijing financial district. I know this is changing. The South Koreans and Japanese corporations are the ones who post their nationals to Beijing in large numbers. People in that thebeijinger.com site are just in Beijing to teach English or some other bullshit job. In other words, they are losers and who really cares what they think.

But this is in the US. Are Americans racist against Indians, when they live in India?

Unfortunately, foreigners in the US are subject to all sorts of humiliation and there's nothing they can do about it. What we can do is to enforce strict laws on foreigners in our own country, and treat foreigners the way the US treats foreigners visiting it.

Just kick their arse in full contact football and see their hopeless racial superiority causes going down the drain along with their GPA and jobs. That's what me and my fellow Viets do here in Texas sometimes when we played against some redneck idiots.

i dont think westerners need to be exposed for their racism. theyve been pretty openly racist everywhere they go for the past 300yrs. in fact, id be a bit surprised to see a non racist westerner. everytime i see a westerner in China, i suspect he is up to no good, whether he is working for cia, ned, or as an economic hitman. even those people who pose as Chinese students or english teachers are likely to be destabilisers of some sort. my theory on westerners is - guilty until proven innocent. i dont think that is particularly unfair, given the history of europeans. if you look at it, just about everywhere they ever landed on go screwed, whether it was China, india, america, australia, new zealand, africa, etc. need i remind you, the british turned india from the richest country in the world to the poorest.

i dont think westerners need to be exposed for their racism. theyve been pretty openly racist everywhere they go for the past 300yrs. in fact, id be a bit surprised to see a non racist westerner. everytime i see a westerner in China, i suspect he is up to know good, whether he is working for cia, ned, or as an economic hitman. even those people who pose as Chinese students or english teachers are likely to be destabilisers of some sort. my theory on westerners is - guilty until proven innocent. i dont think that is particularly unfair, given the history of europeans. if you look at it, just about everywhere they ever landed on go screwed, whether it was China, india, america, australia, new zealand, africa, etc. need i remind you, the british turned india from the richest country in the world to the poorest.

You guys just ain't smart enough to colonize. It's been colonize or be colonized :azn:

Besides I hardly see racism against any Asian in particular from where I'm from. Yes we make fun of Jews, Arabs, Blacks, Mexicans, Asians, Indians, Whites, the Brits etc. It's all out of fun though.

Why would they just hate the Chinese but love Taiwanese, Koreans and other Asians? Why aren't Chinese Americans facing this racism? You are calling it racism to avoid the truth.
what you talking about idiot? "they" hate anyone who disallows multinational corporations to privatise their industries. "they" hate north korea, but not south. why? because the south bends over backwards and allows multinational corporations to bang them in the baty. the north does not. Chinese americans not facing racism? what are you looking for? a cross burning on a Chinese american's lawn? there was a sikh indian guy who got killed in america because they thought he was a muslim.

americans, and other gwailos are not smart enough to build a country without colonisation. or maybe gwailos are just too lazy to do anything themselves and feel the need to steal, rob, cheat, and enslave. it's really funny how white americans accuse black americans of being lazy, when it was the whites who were too lazy to work, and enslaved the blacks to do their work for them. take a look at the tang and han dynasty. pure excellence built without colonisation. india also did very well without colonising anyone, and were the richest country in the world for half of human history. it is hard for a gwailo to understand this because they are often unintelligent and uneducated. zheng he traveled the seas and had chances to colonise but refrained. unevolved gwailos cannot and wont understand this.

americans, and other gwailos are not smart enough to build a country without colonisation. or maybe gwailos are just too lazy to do anything themselves and feel the need to steal, rob, cheat, and enslave. it's really funny how white americans accuse black americans of being lazy, when it was the whites who were too lazy to work, and enslaved the blacks to do their work for them.

Lol seriously?

Bringin up the past? Really? Lol I guess you still hold a grudge against whites which ruled over you as well as other parts of Asia. :D

do u think xi jinping is a hawkish/nationalistic leader?

china desperately needs a leader that will be tough with foreigners.

honestly, i would demolish every western-style building in china that was build in the colonial period.
im not sure which cities have western style buildings, i know shanghai bund, tianjin, beijing. but not sure of the others.
its not something chinese people should be proud about, having these old relics as a reminder of the humiliation period for china.

i agree with demolishing western style buildings (churches included), regardless of when they were built, but it doesnt seem likely to happen ever since deng liberated the economy. i;ll go one step further and boot out all the mcdonalds, kfc, starbucks, bmw, apple, dell, bbc, cnn, benz, volkswagon, etc. i would have blocked google, AND android entirely. i really do not know why the gov is allowing android to operate in China, given google's surveilance tactics on its users. i also dont know why 公安 are driving around in chevys and volkswagons. hard to be tough on foreigners though, when you have the govt striking a deal with microsoft. we had the chance to use red flag linux, but for whatever reason, the govt chose to go with windows. im guessing microsoft bribed some people. thats usually how they (muti nationals) operate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom