What's new

[Chinese National] Zhanyuan Yang identified as the man who was shot and killed by US police after crashing car into Chinese Consulate in San Francisco

majority of them return to China unlike Indians. This is a separate case.

Well we'll see if they start taking your lead and start attacking their own consulates.

US society can also do better to create a more welcoming environment, hate crimes towards Asians are skyrocketing.

You really think he was attacking the Chinese consulate because of hate crimes in the US?
This sounds like another PDF smokescreen to avoid any inner scrutiny.

More like he had some grudge about something in China...maybe you should examine that angle instead.

More like he had some grudge about something in China...maybe you should examine that angle instead.
judging by the reading materials in his apartment I doubt that's the case, I'd still stick to my guess that having a mainland China background somehow hindered his job opportunities, which eventually led to self hating and the diverted blame on CCP

judging by the reading materials in his apartment I doubt that's the case, I'd still stick to my guess that having a mainland China background somehow hindered his job opportunities, which eventually led to self hating and the diverted blame on CCP

You mean like a book on political assassinations and when he jumped out of the car in the consulate the first thing he said was "Where are all the CCP members".

Sounds to me like he had a political grudge again the Chinese Government...not the US Government.

majority of them return to China unlike Indians. This is a separate case.

US society can also do better to create a more welcoming environment, hate crimes towards Asians are skyrocketing.
LOL. It's the Chinese that should be more welcoming.

A survey of Asian Americans released Wednesday found that more than three-fourths had a favorable view of the United States, while only 20% had a favorable view of China.

You mean like a book on political assassinations and when he jumped out of the car in the consulate the first thing he said was "Where are all the CCP members".

Sounds to me like he had a political grudge again the Chinese Government...not the US Government.

You think the chicom here think if he hated the US wouldn't he have rammed a US government building instead?

Seems to me it's pretty clear that not all Chinese like the CCP.

Last edited:
ChineseAttacker.png

knife.png

knife2.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom