What's new

Exposing Racism Against Chinese by Western Expats

I agree.

During the Qing when China got "tough" on foreigners; lumping them all together as a single entity, which made them all gang up on China and we all know how that turned out.

China must not make the same mistake again. Although, China today is in no way similar to the dying Qing China it is still not wise to group these "foreigners" together which will prove more difficult to deal with if they decided to put aside any difference they have and form an alliance against China which will prove more difficult to deal with.

I think it's still too early for that kind of radical change. I do hope it will happen in my lifetime but now I believe is not the time.

No, we already are separating them.

Western whites+Japan and everyone else.

In this case, it makes Koreans, Indians, Russians, etc. all think about who is actually acting in their best interest. South Korea can be negotiated with, once the US withdraws, with a combination of sticks and carrots such as reigning in North Korea and a FTA. After all, real Koreans from Korea, not the whitewashed ones born in Western countries, hates Jap anese even more than we do. Japan however is a hardcore anti-Chinese racism country that has already thrown its lot in with the western whites.

Indians, Chinese, Koreans, Russians, Pakistanis, Turks and Bangladeshis are all victims of Western and Japanese racism.

In this case, it makes Koreans, Indians, Russians, etc. all think about who is actually acting in their best interest. South Korea can be negotiated with, once the US withdraws, with a combination of sticks and carrots such as reigning in North Korea and a FTA. After all, real Koreans from Korea, not the whitewashed ones born in Western countries, hates Jap anese even more than we do. Japan however is a hardcore anti-Chinese racism country that has already thrown its lot in with the western whites.

Indians, Chinese, Koreans, Russians, Pakistanis, Turks and Bangladeshis are all victims of Western and Japanese racism.

chill dude, and drop the race card please.

chill dude, and drop the race card please.

I'm calmly noticing the racism of Western whites. Try talking about burning black people or Jewish people to solve the world's energy problems. Just try to say it. You're in the US with freedom of speech right, say it. I dare you.

That's exactly the same during Qing China..

What I mean is that China must deal with each of those western countries separately instead of lumping them all together. However, this doesn't mean going soft on them either.

In fact, China should play these countries against each other.

Russia also had an unequal treaties with China. Russia was part of the western tag-team that exploited China. Today they may not be in easy terms with other western countries but I would hardly call them victims.

Russia also had an unequal treaties with China. Russia was part of the western tag-team that exploited China. Today they may not be in easy terms with other western countries but I would hardly call them victims.

Like I said, you have to make some compromises in history. USSR also jumpstarted our industry by 20 years in the 50's and 60's. A real jumpstart, with technology transfer, not the fake exploitation based jumpstart given by the West. The majority of investment in China was not in technology, which we did ourselves, but in labor intensive export industries, and that was investment from Hong Kong, Taiwan, and overseas Chinese in Malaysia and Singapore, none of which had anything to do with the US.

The most important gift of the Soviet Union was the very first steps of our indigenous arms industry, without which we'd be nothing special.

Israelis, when they assembled their first nuclear bomb, said, "Never again."

We will also say, "Never again."

Like I said, you have to make some compromises in history. USSR also jumpstarted our industry by 20 years in the 50's and 60's. A real jumpstart, with technology transfer, not the fake exploitation based jumpstart given by the West. The majority of investment in China was not in technology, which we did ourselves, but in labor intensive export industries, and that was investment from Hong Kong, Taiwan, and overseas Chinese in Malaysia and Singapore, none of which had anything to do with the US.

The most important gift of the Soviet Union was the very first steps of our indigenous arms industry, without which we'd be nothing special.

Israelis, when they assembled their first nuclear bomb, said, "Never again."

We will also say, "Never again."

Russia was forced to fight against the West, since the Anglo-Saxons also view the Slavs as inferior subhumans. Otherwise, they would perhaps be part of the white brotherhood alliance.

Russia was forced to fight against the West, since the Anglo-Saxons also view the Slavs as inferior subhumans. Otherwise, they would perhaps be part of the white brotherhood alliance.

Perhaps, but Slavs have been brutalized first by French, then by Germans, then by Anglo Saxons. The greatest enemy Slavs face to their continued existence as a race are the Anglos. Luckily, Putin has recognized this.

Perhaps, but Slavs have been brutalized first by French, then by Germans, then by Anglo Saxons. The greatest enemy Slavs face to their continued existence as a race are the Anglos. Luckily, Putin has recognized this.

The Slavic people have a lot pride with them, even i don't like the Russian ego, but i have to admit they have the pride.

So what even if you are white, you may have more privilege than the non-whites, still inferior to the Anglo-Saxons even being accepted by their white brotherhood alliance.

A Pan-Slavic nationalist like Putin does indeed realize this, since they never interest to be the second class whites. Therefore they rather want to build up their own Slavic Empire and fight against the Anglo global dominance.

In my opinion, in the modern day, we are neutral with the Slavs.

Any kind of racism is bad, be it by the whites on the "colored people", by the Chinese on "low IQ" "non Germanic" and "non North Asian" tribes, by Indians calling names to the Chinese or others, by Pakistanis, by Arabs, by Persians or by anyone else.

I see all of it happening on this forum all the time.

Any kind of racism is bad, be it by the whites on the "colored people", by the Chinese on "low IQ" "non Germanic" and "non North Asian" tribes, by Indians calling names to the Chinese or others, by Pakistanis, by Arabs, by Persians or by anyone else.

I see all of it happening on this forum all the time.

Speeder is not Chinese. He is a Dutch living in England that has the Chinese flag for some reason.

Speeder is not Chinese. He is a Dutch living in England that has the Chinese flag for some reason.

That's why he loves to brag about the superiority of the Germanic race, meanwhile bringing the Han race into this which really gives us a bad name.

We are proud of our 5000 years history, but we don't like to brag about our race.

Lot of westerners don't have a good opinion about China. But it is not because they are against the Chinese race but because they are against the Chinese government. Even the Chinese Americans I have met have similar opinion.

Lot of westerners don't have a good opinion about China. But it is not because they are against the Chinese race but because they are against the Chinese government. Even the Chinese Americans I have met have similar opinion.

Anti-Communism is just an excuse to be Anti-Chinese, we won't buy that cr@p anymore.

He is not the only one.

I have seen many more, right on this forum. In fact they seem to be the majority.

I personally think of them as aberrations though. There are many good people in China as well, the same as in every country.

Just read this forum. I am so disgusted and angry. It's true. Shameless f*cking pigs can use the internet if they get their paws on a keyboard.

Chinese is a weak country | the Beijinger Forum | General Discussion | Apr 5, 2011 | thebeijinger.com

What the hell is wrong with them? Or is it us?

/me facepalms

Below_Freezing every post i read of yours, you always out do yourself in terms of stupidity.

The guy on that forum is obviously a troll. The internet has many trolls, by getting angry you are giving into them.

Then you go and make a sweeping generalization in this thread title.

Learn to ignore internet trolls.

Back
Top Bottom