What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not mean to say this in a patronizing way, but you are currently being pawned by the US in the NSG, as well as many other things:

Why Indians are not welcome members at the NSG club - Analysis - DNA

Pakistan has been pawned by the US many many times in the past as well. The US is way too clever, & brutal in its way to achieve its strategic objectives, even if it means supporting terrorist groups, assassinating leaders, stabbing allies in the back etc. In fact, the whole mess in the region today was a consequence of Brzezinski & Carter's plan in 1979 to create the Mujahideen, to break up the Soviets.

Again I ask ... how is all this related to what happened in Mumbai? Please re-read that article you posted and this time do not read between the lines..there is nothing there. Your idea that US somehow was involved in today's Mumbai attack is baseless and idiotic! If US has pawned you that is your problem..not ours. Pakistan has not been named officially and you are out here trying to involve US to soothe your insecurities.

India using TTP..LOL. When your people do that job much better than us...India using TTP is an overstatement.

When a Pakistani claims such things, its a matter of fact. When India makes any claim, they want prove, even the internet warriors as if prove will handed out to them!

India using TTP..LOL. When your people do that job much better than us...India using TTP is an overstatement.

They are able to do the better jobs as they are getting all the help from you through afghanistan.

@Bilal is most probably correct that it will suit Obama administration just right to put pressure on Pakistan using this latest Mumbai tragedy. I am NOT saying that it is the CIA job--although that's not so hard to do for them -
The U.S. isn't at war with India nor non-state groups within India so the CIA's lawyers would have stopped any such enterprise the moment it came out of someone's head.

This is what a country wanted to disturb Pakistan attention from its western border to push more militants, agents, extremists in to Pakistan territory while Pakistan will pay attention on its eastern border. That's called stupid, pathetic ally. Even a enemy is better then this friend (scrounger).

We with the help of Pakistan created the Mujahadeen to fight against the Soviets. Afterwards we pulled out while the Afghans went into civil war. Then Pakistan created and supported the Taliban which in turn allied with Al Qaeda. Pakistan decided to used these guys as proxies for agenda. Now its come to bite us in the butt. Former allies now enemies attacks in ME and Africa as well as 9/11. These terrorist groups are also attacking Pakistan as well.

Off topic:
It's true however the US cannot be ever pulled up in a court of law for its crimes (well intentioned or not). It is not possible for even the UN to stand up to the US's might. It clearly can do what it pleases. And is it always responsible?

Nicaragua v. United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Ahem :/

Helpless silly man? What exactly is job of intelligence agency, you silly buffoon? You are going to fight the war, what with you being an internet warrior? The simple fact that India is so incompetent that low life loser terrorists can hit same city every other year with impunity...Yeh WAR!

and you my dear friend have lost it . you are in the states ? so what do you care what happens right . you want vengeance.!!!
look mate when you realize how things are done in the real world you wouldn't throw the WAR cry so casually .
by the way who is it you want to go to war with? no one has even been suspected as yet.

YEP pakistan always does the right thing and India the opposite!! I wonder why pakistan suffers the most.......
its written in all kinds of scriptures that "ultimately right always prevails over wrong"....i wonder when your theory will prevail

When ever a blast takes place, our western neighbors go into an offensive even before verdict comes out, fearing the worst.

Take today's case...No where i have read PaK has a hand in these blast...still they say, India will blame pak , Us will blame pak.

I mean if there is sufficient proofs against pak, whats wrong in blaming pak? If no evidence, then no blaming...simple!!

guys instead of crying for war , let the cops and investigator teams do their work . if it comes to bear that it was some group then we should act . but this warmongering is unproductive.

We with the help of Pakistan created the Mujahadeen to fight against the Soviets. Afterwards we pulled out while the Afghans went into civil war. Then Pakistan created and supported the Taliban which in turn allied with Al Qaeda. Pakistan decided to used these guys as proxies for agenda. Now its come to bite us in the butt. Former allies now enemies attacks in ME and Africa as well as 9/11. These terrorist groups are also attacking Pakistan as well.

this is crap, serious crap - you are lying, let me correct you.

the americans conceptualised the mujhadeen, the americans came up with the notion of using islamic extremists to beat the soviets - this is a compelling detail - it starts from the brains of bernard lewis and brezezinski, not some isi officer.

pakistan was co-opted in a great game between two mega powers.

with what america conceptualised and mandated, and with what pakistan supported and facilitated an army of extremists were created who could not be reversed.

once that has happened the taliban were an inevitability, the taliban is another name for the mujhadeen.

afghanistan was not about to become a liberal democracy once american mandated the creation of the mujhadeen.

american and russia have harmed the afghans more than anyone.

its pakistan who has to pick up the pieces, deal with the fallout and try look after its interests.

before americans moan they should evaluate their own actions.

Yes, you played Pakistan into the ploy of Brzezinski & Carter & dragged them into it, but it was your ploy to create the Mujahideen, not to support Afghanistan, but to break down the Soviet Union empire. And contrary to common opinion, the Mujahideen were not used to resist the Soviet's invasion of Afghanistan. In fact, you created the Mujahideen before the Soviets entered into Afghanistan. You created the Mujahideen so that the Soviets would get agitated, & would try to strengthen the existing Afghan government that was under threat by the Mujahideen. And that is exactly what happened, & Islamic extremism created by the US was the main reason why the Soviet Union broke down, & their remnants are still seen in Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Chechnya & other former Soviet territories.

When ever a blast takes place, our western neighbors go into an offensive even before verdict comes out, fearing the worst.

Take today's case...No where i have read PaK has a hand in these blast...still they say, India will blame pak , Us will blame pak.

I mean if there is sufficient proofs against pak, whats wrong in blaming pak? If no evidence, then no blaming...simple!!

i agree with you but some indian members here want us to go to war . with who they do not say :azn:
INTERNET:rolleyes: warriors.

They are able to do the better jobs as they are getting all the help from you through afghanistan.

Yeah I liked the script, will talk to my producers tommorow...

Wake up and smell the coffee!! Monsters created by Pak cannot be wished away if you point your finger in India's direction.

I hope india has learned its lesson now and will take action against the hindu extremists groups that it harbors ceases all support to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom