What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to ask the Indian members here: if the investigations reveal that the Pakistani Administration was directly involved in the Mumbai attacks today, would you believe it; considering the fact that Pakistan is preoccupied with local terrorists in the FATA, Afghan terrorists infiltrating into FATA, Afghan rockets infiltrating into the FATA & killing tribesmen, US drone strikes killing people in the FATA? In light of the fact that Pakistan has redeployed its troops from the Indian border to its Western border, to start operations in Kurram & Mohmand in the FATA; does it have the resources of opening a new front against India, does it get any benefit by opening a new front against India?

we are nt at all US pawn, we are aware of USA, but ur politicians are pawn for USA. cant u get it when india refused US jets for MMRCA, dont forget we refused F-35 also. we have our own policy.

USA did have the last laugh.

They sold as planes for carrying stuff at like $500m a piece and then expensive P8-i

Even though it is premature to guess the mastermind but it is being alleged that Indian Mujahideen in collusion with LeT carried out the blast. I seriously hope this time there should not be a single clue leading to pakistan or any pakistani within India or abroad. If it is then i guess all hell will break loose in public outcry. Just saw a man's interview on CNN-IBN shouting to our home minister that the security setup is not tight enough and if pakistan/pakistanis are found to have orchestrated the bombing then each and every link should be cut off( from sports. bollywood to trade and peace talks). Just keeping my eyes and ears open to the police statements.....
BTW can anyone explain wats CSFL team Mr. chidambaram was talking about that left delhi and hyderabad??

I want to ask the Indian members here: if the investigations reveal that the Pakistani Administration was directly involved in the Mumbai attacks today, would you believe it; considering the fact that Pakistan is preoccupied with local terrorists in the FATA, Afghan terrorists infiltrating into FATA, Afghan rockets infiltrating into the FATA & killing tribesmen, US drone strikes killing people in the FATA? In light of the fact that Pakistan has redeployed its troops from the Indian border to its Western border, to start operations in Kurram & Mohmand in the FATA; does it have the resources of opening a new front against India, does it get any benefit by opening a new front with India?

it has been said many times that ISI provides separate funds to kashmiri millitants..these funds are provided irrespective of the local condition.

and ISI have network in india and bangladesh.

Beacuse had already planned to surrender with full strength in 1971. Later on Siachin followed by Kargil and the latest one with abbottabad.

Whatever is going in Pak, whole world has waken up except PA, PAF and sincere, respected people like you.

Keep sleeping, nothing gonna happen this time again :azn:

Comeon guys not the time or place

it has been said many times that ISI provides separate funds to kashmiri millitants..these funds are provided irrespective of the local condition.

and ISI have network in india and bangladesh.

baseless rants.

Even though it is premature to guess the mastermind but it is being alleged that Indian Mujahideen in collusion with LeT carried out the blast. I seriously hope this time there should not be a single clue leading to pakistan or any pakistani within India or abroad. If it is then i guess all hell will break loose in public outcry. Just saw a man's interview on CNN-IBN shouting to our home minister that the security setup is not tight enough and if pakistan/pakistanis are found to have orchestrated the bombing then each and every link should be cut off( from sports. bollywood to trade and peace talks). Just keeping my eyes and ears open to the police statements.....
BTW can anyone explain wats CSFL team Mr. chidambaram was talking about that left delhi and hyderabad??

Its CFSL: Central forensic science laboratory, Hyderabad.

I want to ask the Indian members here: if the investigations reveal that the Pakistani Administration was directly involved in the Mumbai attacks today, would you believe it; considering the fact that Pakistan is preoccupied with local terrorists in the FATA, Afghan terrorists infiltrating into FATA, Afghan rockets infiltrating into the FATA & killing tribesmen, US drone strikes killing people in the FATA? In light of the fact that Pakistan has redeployed its troops from the Indian border to its Western border, to start operations in Kurram & Mohmand in the FATA; does it have the resources of opening a new front against India, does it get any benefit by opening a new front with India?

Yes absolutely we will believe..there is no question of asking. As for opening a new front against India...this bombings are not a new front...any pakistani or Indian can pay mercenaries to bomb innocents.

If Pak wants to bomb Mumbai, it can be arranged through rouge elements in India..no need to open new fronts.

please ease of on the rhetoric.. its getting tiresome. Firstly, stop the assumption that India is being "pawned". Secondly, you are viewing the entire scenario through Pakistani lenses. If anybody has been pawned its the US by PAK for sheltering OBL. The PAK-US relationship nose dived from there on.

I'm getting tired of you trying to draw parallels when none exist. Stop with all these conspiracy theories about US pawning us..take a break and come back. We are saddened by what has happened and seriously this not the time to pour out your theories.

Thanks!

Another attempt to malign Pakistan, this time Mumbai and innocents peoples have been used again.

Mumbai hit by terrorists again and Politicians giving lectures again.

We need to declare all out war. Destroy them forever. :devil:

Currently Shuja Pasha visit to US & these blasts can help to make prediction that US is blackmailing Pakistan. Now it is clear that if people want peace in South Asia then India-Pakistan both have to make joint efforts to minimize US influence.

Yes absolutely we will believe..there is no question of asking. As for opening a new front against India...this bombings are not a new front...any pakistani or Indian can pay mercenaries to bomb innocents.

If Pak wants to bomb Mumbai, it can be arranged through rouge elements in India..no need to open new fronts.

Your avatar is best answer of your post.

India should eliminate those rogue elements first, instead of pointing fingers at Pakistan every time.

Like Pakistan is doing same, although we know india use TTP, but we are eliminating TTP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom