What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
please ease of on the rhetoric.. its getting tiresome. Firstly, stop the assumption that India is being "pawned". Secondly, you are viewing the entire scenario through Pakistani lenses. If anybody has been pawned its the US by PAK for sheltering OBL. The PAK-US relationship nose dived from there on.

I'm getting tired of you trying to draw parallels when none exist. Stop with all these conspiracy theories about US pawning us..take a break and come back. We are saddened by what has happened and seriously this not the time to pour out your theories.

Thanks!

I do not mean to say this in a patronizing way, but you are currently being pawned by the US in the NSG, as well as many other things:

Why Indians are not welcome members at the NSG club - Analysis - DNA

Pakistan has been pawned by the US many many times in the past as well. The US is way too clever, & brutal in its way to achieve its strategic objectives, even if it means supporting terrorist groups, assassinating leaders, stabbing allies in the back etc. In fact, the whole mess in the region today was a consequence of Brzezinski & Carter's plan in 1979 to create the Mujahideen, to break up the Soviets.

The blast was carried out by IM , who are terrorists in India. Only thing we have to know is- If IM was taking directions from any pak based organization.

It's an open secret that the IM gets moral and financial support from Pakistan , and if the home ministry is to be believed the founders of IM(Bhatkal brothers) are in Pakistan at the moment.The problem is that unlike LeT/JeM most of the cadres of IM are Indians.So whenever there is an attack carried out by them, India cannot put the blame on Pakistan directly.

Intelligence is shared better???? Is this better intelligence sharing???? Response time is better???? Do you even know what is a good response time???? b/w based on what data you are claiming that response time is better????

Yes if the civilian govt. cannot take care of the citizens than i don't mind a military govt....People who are dying are fellow Indians and they had equal right to live the way you and mine have...Why should they die because some inept govt???

the data i am sharing is based on the fact that i am in mumbai, live 1 km away from the dadar explosions. watching the news channels which are accepting that the response is better .
one more thing its easy for someone who has never lived under a military regime to say they need it . but not one military government to date has ever succeeded in elevation the problems of its people.
also there is something called a parliamentary democracy which is in place in India .

^^Fortunately, India economy will be like 1.95 trillion this year and more than 4 trillion by 2020.

Enough of speech , lectures and peace talks..nothing gonna do !! we need to Act , we can't just helplessly see these incidents happening every year...its time to declare a war against those who are against peace.. lets shoot all the scums !! we are tired of these Attacks, don't we deserve to live peacefully??

I hope this time govt acts more and talks tell.

India should eliminate those rogue elements first, instead of pointing fingers at Pakistan every time.

Like Pakistan is doing same, although we know india use TTP, but we are eliminating TTP.

YEP pakistan always does the right thing and India the opposite!! I wonder why pakistan suffers the most.......
its written in all kinds of scriptures that "ultimately right always prevails over wrong"....i wonder when your theory will prevail

I'm sorry to say but Pak ppl celebrating blast like this is or calling it gift for kasab is .................... well I don't have words.

I have heard no Pakistani person say that.

The Kasab's birthday bit was crappy journalism based on wikipedia vandalism

the NIA and CIFSL teams have just arrived at the blast sites.

IED's, car explosives - exactly what pakistan has been getting many many times.

so can we sa the modus operandi of these attacks is the same as those who attack pakistan.

i dont always believe that those who claim responsibility are those that actually did the crime.

1. Any such act anywhere is to be condemned. It will take a while to calculate the exact casualty. But whatever it is this sort of act must be condemned.

2. It will be easy for India to point fingers at Pakistan, as it would be for Pakistan to do if it was the target. In BD the parties blame each other for such acts.

3. Can we in SA really sit back and ponder whether such acts are being perpetrated by third parties? Parties that want to see SA as a hotbed of conflict for them to sell weapons, advance loans and act as "murubbi" or patron. These powers have the resources and machinery to employ local agents or infiltrate local organizations to enact such killings unknown/unseen/undiscovered/untouched. Can anyone prove to me that such a theory of mine is totally impossible?

India should eliminate those rogue elements first, instead of pointing fingers at Pakistan every time.

Like Pakistan is doing same, although we know india use TTP, but we are eliminating TTP.

India using TTP..LOL. When your people do that job much better than us...India using TTP is an overstatement.

I do not mean to say this in a patronizing way, but you are currently being pawned by the US in the NSG, as well as many other things:

Why Indians are not welcome members at the NSG club - Analysis - DNA

Pakistan has been pawned by the US many many times in the past as well. The US is way too clever, & brutal in its way to achieve its strategic objectives, even if it means supporting terrorist groups, assassinating leaders, stabbing allies in the back etc. In fact, the whole mess in the region today was a consequence of Brzezinski & Carter's plan in 1979 to create the Mujahideen, to break up the Soviets.

We with the help of Pakistan created the Mujahadeen to fight against the Soviets. Afterwards we pulled out while the Afghans went into civil war. Then Pakistan created and supported the Taliban which in turn allied with Al Qaeda. Pakistan decided to used these guys as proxies for agenda. Now its come to bite us in the butt. Former allies now enemies attacks in ME and Africa as well as 9/11. These terrorist groups are also attacking Pakistan as well.

Enough of speech , lectures and peace talks..nothing gonna do !! we need to Act , we can't just helplessly see these incidents happening every year...its time to declare a war against those who are against peace.. lets shoot all the scums !! we are tired of these Attacks, don't we deserve to live peacefully??

Helpless silly man? What exactly is job of intelligence agency, you silly buffoon? You are going to fight the war, what with you being an internet warrior? The simple fact that India is so incompetent that low life loser terrorists can hit same city every other year with impunity...Yeh WAR!

a small fact for you . after 26/11 the government got world opinion against Pakistan . the got Pakistan to accept that the attackers were from Pakistan . something the GOP has never done before. And the did this all without moving a soldier .
i know its an emotive response for most people to demand some sort of retaliation but those seldom bare fruit.
plus who do we retaliate against?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom