What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though the Indian media is saying there are 'no strong suspects' for today's events, & that 'it could be anyone', the only names they have taken are the IM & the LeT. No mention of any other groups. That pretty much tells me it's only a matter of time before Pakistan's name is taken.

like saints are sitting in pakistan:argh::argh::argh:

To whom you are calling saints are facing more troubles, suffering from joint intelligence venture called TTP, suffered from more crucial situation then you are now and still facing and fighting bravely against extremism but not like sinners who once financing terrorists activities in neighbour and when something happened in their own country because of home existed extremism then rushed to blame others.

a small fact for you . after 26/11 the government got world opinion against Pakistan . the got Pakistan to accept that the attackers were from Pakistan . something the GOP has never done before. And the did this all without moving a soldier .

Wow...bravo but what did you gain??? How many have got convicted??? The success of GOI can be seen in another 26 dead....

The impotent govt. did nothing...it is just terrorism has zero tolerance in today's world and Pak got cornered but apart from that what concrete actions have we taken on pigs who are responsible???

i know its an emotive response for most people to demand some sort of retaliation but those seldom bare fruit.
plus who do we retaliate against?

Retaliate against the fukcing system...make it strong so that planting a bomb is not fukcing so simple that any kid can do it....

Don't worry, you will see statements coming from the US soon, once it starts 'offering its help into the investigation'. Just listen to Hillary Clinton's speech in the aftermath of today's incident, & how similar it is to her 'monumental' speeches in the past.

See, they will say what ever they want..Why are you allowing them to influence your thinking? It is almost as if you are afraid of what they are going to say. If GoI finds proof, then it will submit it to pak. Then if Pak does not do anything, then pressure game starts.

The sad thing is, for the first time since 26/11, it really looked like both India & Pakistan were earnest in resolving all issues. But I'm pretty sure it won't happen now. I still can't believe this has happened today. I am extremely saddened that this happened today, & it will have negative consequences in the region.

See, they will say what ever they want..Why are you allowing them to influence your thinking? It is almost as if you are afraid of what they are going to say. If GoI finds proof, then it will submit it to pak. Then if Pak does not do anything, then pressure game starts.

It is not how they influence us, but how they influence the world opinion, without any accountability, without the need to provide any credible proofs.

The sad thing is, for the first time since 26/11, it really looked like both India & Pakistan were earnest in resolving all issues. But I'm pretty sure it won't happen now. I still can't believe this has happened today.

There are very strong factors india that do not want peace talks happening between india and pakistan. and I am sure, india will ignore that factor as usual while investigating these blasts.

This is sad that many innocent lives has lost in blast but being responsible state India should work out and investigate neutrally, even if they required help from Pakistan then Pakistan will help. But if there is already preplanned agenda on table then any cooperation is in vain.

There are very strong factors india that do not want peace talks happening between india and pakistan. and I am sure, india will ignore that factor as usual while investigating these blasts.

I have no doubt that India wants to have peace in the region, they have for the most part. In recent times, even Pakistan has wanted peace in the region. However, I don't think the US wants that to happen, for a variety of reasons.

P.S. The NDTV journalist has finally mentioned the ISI in one of his questions to the Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Chavan.

Tomorrow if Afghan Taliban is blamed for an attack, would that also mean Pakistan is being blamed???

What a peanut brain you are, oooh bhai, it is your govt. who always blame LeT for every fart in India, and then it also blames that ISI helps LeT. So ultimately accusing Pakistan for everything. Is that hard to understand. I hate those who are not innocent but try to be.

I express my condolences to Indian members here for this wanton murder of innocents by terrorists in their home. I am sure that the culprits will be brought to justice, no matter how long it takes.

After deleting hundreds of posts and sifting through nonsense, handing out infractions all I got to say is:

SHUT UP!

Nobody here is hardly worthy of sharing my condolences to. You're not here for that, that much is evident. I'll keep that in my heart for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom