What's new

Explaining Molana Tariq Jameel Dua

Maulana Saab ko sticky bana do

chipak gaye hain khabron se

Maulana Saab ko sticky bana do

chipak gaye hain khabron se
Molana saab just made a dua for general public blaming general public for their current situations.. bus khamakha peechay perh gaye the so called enlightened ones..

Molana saab just made a dua for general public blaming general public for their current situations.. bus khamakha peechay perh gaye the so called enlightened ones..

unko bikini democracy chaiye

Yes, I'm getting others to review this as well.

classic example here for what's wrong with PDF. If you wish you make PDF a better place it can't be via political correctness. Who are you gonna pin it on? Whoever will flamebait will generate response; can be equally bad or even worse. But then who to blame there? The flamebaiter or the responders... It can't be black and white as reinstated in those redefined rules. And penalties should be accordingly; you can't play victim when contributing to the problem.

This is the type of behaviour which needs to be clamped down on. People can have difference of opinions and even debates but where do the personal attacks, and attacks on family members come from? Why are moderators quietly watching this show?

I also wanted to point out why PDF platform is being used to defend MTJ. Is he PDF scholar or something, I even seen PDF Facebook message in defense of MTJ.

In the future will PDF forum and Facebook page be used to make posts in defense on other scholars such as Maulana Fazl Rehman, Maulana Fazulullah, Haq Nawaz Janghavi, Malik Ishaq, Maulana Tahir Ashrafi and the rest of the crew.

I also wanted to point out why PDF platform is being used to defend MTJ. Is he PDF scholar or something, I even seen PDF Facebook message in defense of MTJ.

Any poster can have an opinion and can choose to defend whoever he/she wants to. And again, it can't be all wrapped under political correctness. And if this forum truly wants to really be politically correct then there is no discussion possible. It's the difference of opinion and ideas we discuss.

classic example here for what's wrong with PDF. If you wish you make PDF a better place it can't be via political correctness. Who are you gonna pin it on? Whoever will flamebait will generate response; can be equally bad or even worse. But then who to blame there? The flamebaiter or the responders... It can't be black and white as reinstated in those redefined rules. And penalties should be accordingly; you can't play victim when contributing to the problem.

I can clearly see where the aggression and insults came from and so can the moderators? But will they take action? That other day I was reading comments on PDF rules which stated PDF is not the place to discuss religion and now I seen so many posts in defense of the heart of Talighe Jamaat. Even Facebook message in defense. So who is breaking the rules? Surely Facebook page is controlled by PDF moderstors?

Any poster can have an opinion and can choose to defend whoever he/she wants to. And again, it can't be all wrapped under political correctness. And if this forum truly wants to really be politically correct then there is no discussion possible. It's the difference of opinion and ideas we discuss.

What about the PDF Facebook page? Surely it's not controlled by the members but moderators.

I can clearly see where the aggression and insults came from and so can the moderators? But will they take action? That other day I was reading comments on PDF rules which stated PDF is not the place to discuss religion and now I seen so many posts in defense of the heart of Talighe Jamaat. Even Facebook message in defense. So who is breaking the rules? Surely Facebook page is controlled by PDF moderstors?

There is a difference between propagating religion whether some religion is right or wrong or the ideas presented in them and between personalities of any department of life, can be a scholar. It's not religious discussion.

What about the PDF Facebook page? Surely it's not controlled by the members but moderators.

Discussions in social or political context is fine. What we have banned is religoius discussion, i.e. Quran, hadiths, and their interpretations.

at that time Holy Quran and Hadees was not in shape of book ,the Hadees and Holy Quran which you read today is preserved in their form by Islamic scholars who in early days of Islam constitute Shabah R.A and then Tabei ,Taba Tabei and now through their hands theses books reached to us so it makes sense as we were not present at that time when this Holy teachings were revealed,people who blame Islamic scholars and ancestors and claim they are only following Holy Quran and Hadees are actually reading from the books written by same Islamic scholars otherwise there was no mean to get this Knowledge
NO the message came to prophet Muhammed ONLY in the form of the quran and hadith is his life (although some mistakes in recordings). That's the end.
Since then the so called scholar have split islam into factions. Salafis. Sufi shia Sunnis bralwi...thats what your so called scholars have done. One will say one thing and another will contradict him. So muslims spend all their live arguing over nonsense when if you just followed the Quran and hadith you wouldnt have any of these issues.

So please stop this nonsense of chain of islamic scholars...follow what our beloved prophet pbuh taught and that's it.

at that time Holy Quran and Hadees was not in shape of book ,the Hadees and Holy Quran which you read today is preserved in their form by Islamic scholars who in early days of Islam constitute Shabah R.A and then Tabei ,Taba Tabei and now through their hands theses books reached to us so it makes sense as we were not present at that time when this Holy teachings were revealed,people who blame Islamic scholars and ancestors and claim they are only following Holy Quran and Hadees are actually reading from the books written by same Islamic scholars otherwise there was no mean to get this Knowledge
i think you are a person who instead of facing facts likes to argue.
These scholars have made critical mistakes as well....divided Islam into sects and caused wars and fitna. Shia killing Sunni and Sunni killing Shia. You forget the fact that how many mistakes there are in hadiths that misguide people. SO PLEASE SPARE ME. I have been through what you are experiencing and eventually, you will realise that most of the modern-day scholars are bull. I know you revere Khadim Rasvi as well. how he uses profanity and people behind him saying subhanalah speaks volumes

Pa
Here we go again. I know he's a good person with good intentions, but he could've worded it well. So I find myself on neither side of this dispute. My evidence? That his Dua needs to be explained.

I will, however, say that I don't think it was good to say that the pandemic is caused by immorality, because it undermines the scientific way of thinking.

To raise moral concerns is good and a right, but he shouldn't have linked it with the pandemic so firmly. Again, read above.

Why this pandemic happened from a spiritual lens, we don't know, that is the knowledge of the unseen, God knows best.
pale bada bayan sun lee pir bath kary.
8F33D269-9E11-4C5B-B054-F2648CF78A30.jpeg

Please stay on topic. Thank you
I am on topic....he is an example of a modern scholar that hundreds of thousands follow and revere. most of you people will follow these people rather than learn your religion. you will not go to the source but argue for nothing. and you El Sid love to argue about religion for nothing. even when you know you are wrong

Back
Top Bottom