What's new

"Liberal" PPP Leader Boosts About Abducting Any Girl he Likes. All Pakistani Feminists are Silent as Expected

A very senior doctor in Karachi told me how Zardari once visited his hospital. There was a pretty nurse there and Zardari saw her. Then the doctor had to arrange for her to go into hiding, otherwise Zaradri's men would have abducted her and presented her to Zardari.

Recently I heard that Bhutto had the same reputation in Karachi even before he became PM.

God only knows how many girls in Karachi have been abducted and raped by the PPP waderas.
all sindhi waderas engage in sh*t. btw, talking about waderas here, not the general sindhi awam. jam sadiq was famous for using a building near kmc park for this purpose in the 70s.

i used to hate mqm, and openly fought their supporters. but looking at these people closely, it looks like it was a necessary evil. these people used to go and hide in their holes and would not come out, but now they are back to their old ways.

No, only the criminal who actually commits the crime is responsible. You may hold ''others" responsible for rioting/creating chaos but not for the crimes they didn't commit .... Don't let your racial hatred and bigotry cloud your judgment
keep screaming racism and racial hatred when real issues are pointed out. has anyone that took part in those riots, murders and thuggery ever been arrested and tried? i just hope that you one day face the same.

has the rangers or police or anyone ever raided bilawal house, when uzair baloch claimed he was working for faryal talpur and zardari? has anyone ever tried to do at bilawal house or larkana what they are doing at model town?

btw, yes, you are right. punjabis are the most welcoming people, and least racist ones.

Last edited:
No personal threats there .. Just telling you what might happen to you guys if Pakistan gets balkanized as a result of PDM's extraconstitutional activities (something you were supporting) .... If you don't get your Jinnahpur, Sindhi nationalists might treat you the way Bengalis treated Biharis. "They" might throw you into the Arabian sea ....... You will always be welcome in Punjab though as we ain't racists or xenophobic ... And yes that's lighthearted bantering
dude, the entire support for the mqm stemmed from pashtuns grabbing land and taking over houses forcefully. the punjabis didnt do anything when their houses were raided and taken over, they either went back to punjab or shifted. the biharis, otoh, had just been back from bengladesh, and had fought for their lives there. they fought back. mqm capitalized on the situation and absorbed those people into its party. interestingly, even the punjabis started to vote for mqm in karachi, because of the protection offered.

still after all these years, and all the hype about mqm, after all that, still no one can start a shop or setup even a thhaila in areas where shahi syed reigns supreme, without his say so. no outsider allowed. come to karachi, and see the situation first hand instead of relying on media reports.

Last edited:
There were many reasons for MQM rise.

MQM did not have a militant wing from the onset and engaged in terrorism much later. Their leadership mostly consisted of PhDs and intellectuals.

Their main qualm rose from unjustified quota system, being treated as second class citizens, the fight against feudalism which they saw was eating the country from within, census etc.

Much later they decided to take arms, with security officials completely blindsided and then engaged in terrorism and ransom collection. They learned it well from their PPP counterparts.

Stuff like this leads to poor Pakistani police and army being killed.
If a rapists corrupt statesman like him abducts a girl and the family of the girl goes out to take revenge, the corrupt rapist statesman uses the state’s security forces to protect his illegal activities leading to innocent security forces to be killed.
This is also why I refrain from blindly labeling anyone fighting against the state as terrorists. Many times these politicians commit crimes which provide the people to take revenge. These politicians use innocent soldiers and police men to fight people fighting for their rights or for revenge. Even many people in terrorist groups were pushed to join such groups because they want revenge against these criminal protected by the state who commit such heinous crimes.

Soldiers and police should refuse to fight and defend such rapist criminals to avoid losing their life in vain.

Currently Sindhis are attacking punjabis living in sindh just like BLA in case you don't know already. One of son of the soil attacking another . So better be prepared to defend yourself instead of worrying about "panahgeer"
These are isolated incidents and they only target poor defenceless Panjabi labourers.

I am Panjabi and my family has been living in Sindh for generations. Panjabis are everywhere in Sindh. Where I’m from alone there’s probably thousands of Panjabis. These guys don’t have the guts to dare do anything to us. Only the poor defenceless labourer who has probably has no family in Sindh is targeted.

@Sayfullah

The only solution is an independent Karachi province.

I agree. Karachi has the potential to be the HK of SAARC region if managed well. This will also force PPP to administer rest of Sindh well, if only to ensure their own survival.

Regards

Because our leader was not "martyred". It was just a normal day for us. If there was chaos then it was because of one particular ethnic group and so the responsibility for all that happened also falls on that ethnic group
Tbf , you can't say with certainty that 100% of those criminals were jiyalas.
@M. Sarmad rightly said criminal elements of all background will take advantage of the situation. Just like it's not just the blacks that do the looting when BLM starts rioting. Almost everyone will do this shit if they think they'll get away with it.

On the exact same day 42 years ago, a New York power outage turned into a crime rampage

Constitution does not bar ECP from undertaking the exercise.
First time hearing that its ECP who is supposed to do electoral reforms. Ye to ECP ne khud bhi claim nhi kiya aaj tak.
Chacha ji, kabhi sharam to nhi ayi ho gi?

Tbf , you can't say with certainty that 100% of those criminals were jiyalas.
@M. Sarmad rightly said criminal elements of all background will take advantage of the situation. Just like it's not just the blacks that do the looting when BLM starts rioting. Almost everyone will do this shit if they think they'll get away with it.

In the same manner you can't say that criminals were not jiyalas

But one thing you can say with certainty is that it was chaos was majorly orchestrated by jiyalas and PPP so the blame for whatever happened on that day also goes to them

In the same manner you can't say that criminals were not jiyalas
Of course not. I don't think anybody disagrees with that.

But one thing you can say with certainty is that it was chaos was majorly orchestrated by jiyalas and PPP
Agreed.

so the blame for whatever happened on that day also goes to them
This is not black and white, I think. Would you blame insafians if IK got killed and there was unrest and and unscrupulous elements took advantage of the situation?
Similarly, I am sure most jiyalas didn't leave their home that day thinking they'd rape innocent women or be accessory to rape.

And I rest my case. Some Pathan might have messed you up real good for you to be this obsessed.
Jokes aren't just your thing. Try some other trade
We are only fighting back against Reverse Discrimination
How?
Not a Victim card, this is perfect example of Humara Kutta kutta aur inko kutta tommy.
Sad people.
First time hearing that its ECP who is supposed to do electoral reforms. Ye to ECP ne khud bhi claim nhi kiya aaj tak.
Why don't you post ECPs charter here Raja Orya Mehdi

Back
Top Bottom