What's new

"Liberal" PPP Leader Boosts About Abducting Any Girl he Likes. All Pakistani Feminists are Silent as Expected

I don't know when you guys would learn this fact that karachiites don't vote for PPP

If there was a fair census in Sindh, then it would be found that the urban areas of Sindh, including Karachi, Hyderabad etc. constitute a majority of the population.

Then if political constituencies were fairly allocated on the basis of population, the urban areas will get a majority of seats in the national and provincial assemblies. PPP would never rule Sindh again.

But the generals impose Zardari and PPP on Sindh and Karachi through fraud and terror.

This below is from the movie plot
Yeah And that's why you're being disrespectful?

What if someone else disrespect you like that? And talk back along those same lines, there's bad apples and bad things in every society that ever existed
So Would it be funny?

Last edited:
Hindustani Panahgeers and their hatred of local cultures !!
Exactly my point that this is culture to you.
Yeah And that's why you're being disrespectful

What if someone else disrespect you like that? Would it be funny?
From Sassi Punho to Maula Yatt, there is a pattern. Even Qasims story has abduction of women in it.

I know thier were riots and looting atleast in Lahore but I didn't know abduction and rapes took place
There were many girls been abducted from many areas, specially the poor girls who were working in call centers and as waitress, of course such news never make it to headlines and many of the people don't go to police to report because of how our society is, but hundreds if not thousands of girls were kidnapped and only God knows what happens to them, I have heard first hand from Area from Mausamiyat and Gulzaar-e-Hijri.

Hindustani Panahgeers and their hatred of local cultures !!
What local Culture ? Karo Kari ? aur how Punjabi's women gets a beating every now and then? or the culture where women are covered in a letter box called Burqa ? maybe you are talking about the culture which turns a mother of 3 kids into a suicide bomber, apko hi yeh culture mubarak ho lol

So Would it be funny?

It may take you a while to hear " go back where you came from " in your adopted country but it don't take much to hear it in a country where you were born as a Karachiite.

Nothing funny about it Jatt boy.

Exactly my point that this is culture to you.

We, unlike Hindustanis living on either side of the border, actually have great respect and regard for women in our local cultures ... And our definition of culture is very different from how you define "culture" in Lucknow/UP.

Say that to those many girls r@ped, and abducted after BB murder.
How many accused him? Do you know any?
Or we just throwing rape allegations just like that?

P.S: don't give a shit about ppp or nabil gabol.

We, unlike Hindustanis living on either side of the border, actually have great respect and regard for women in our local cultures
And our definition of culture is very different from how you define "culture" in Lucknow/UP.

Yeah it's been showcased brilliantly in the OP.

There were many girls been abducted from many areas, specially the poor girls who were working in call centers and as waitress, of course such news never make it to headlines and many of the people don't go to police to report because of how our society is, but hundreds if not thousands of girls were kidnapped and only God knows what happens to them, I have heard first hand from Area from Mausamiyat and Gulzaar-e-Hijri.

What local Culture ? Karo Kari ? aur how Punjabi's women gets a beating every now and then? or the culture where women are covered in a letter box called Burqa ? maybe you are talking about the culture which turns a mother of 3 kids into a suicide bomber, apko hi yeh culture mubarak ho lol
So every Pakistani ethnic group is bad and you guys all doodh k dhulay?

Do you want us to start counting your community's issues and stereotype y'all as such ?

How many accused him? Do you know any?
Or we just throwing rape allegations just like that?

P.S: don't give a shit about ppp or nabil gabol.
Not talking about him but threats like these are real in Pakistan, very very real. I gave you example when many young girls were kidnapped and r@ped, we have many many cases of maniac's who kill or throw acids on girl's face because she rejects him, such language encourage these lunatics.
As for not giving a shit, it sure looks like you do.

So every Pakistani ethnic group is bad and you guys all doodh k dhulay?

Do you want us to start counting your community's issues and stereotype y'all as such ?
Have you read the original post I responded ? but sure, lets hear them.

Back
Top Bottom