What's new

Explaining Molana Tariq Jameel Dua

Allah sends diseases due to open immorality.

That's an unscientific and non-intellectual argument. Is it different than how that Iranian mullah made about earthquakes ??

I went through the transcription of his so-called dua. Just another bunch of tired statements about immorality. Nothing different than what a typical West-friendly mullah wouldn't say. I think Tariq Jameel should start a morality police like in Saudia, Brunei, India ( like that Hindutva group Sri Rama Sene ), Afghanistan ( during Taliban times ) etc.

And why was it necessary to start a new thread about this ??

Last edited:
That's an unscientific and non-intellectual argument. Is it different than how that Iranian mullah made about earthquakes ??

I went through the transcription of his so-called dua. Just another bunch of tired statements about immorality. Nothing different than what a typical West-friendly mullah wouldn't say. I think Tariq Jameel should start a morality police like in Saudia, Brunei, India ( like that Hindutva group Sri Rama Sene ), Afghanistan ( during Taliban times ) etc.

Jamahir, I think since you don't believe in the existence of Allah SWT (once you told me that for you, Allah is nature if I correctly remember), and that you don't believe in Jinns and Angels.. shouldn't you let this discussion happen between Muslims specifically who have strong beliefs on Quran and Sunnah?

Instead of making a snarky comment why don't you intellectually write what you find wrong in my post.
Religions wont solve hunger and diseases.
The best example is Pakistan which was build on religion and the nation still bankrupt and relying in alms from SA.etc
With oil becoming cheap, SA.may not be able to support u and China has cear plans to make u slaves going by the loan conditions, many nations are pulling away from China aid due to this.
For ur good
Please stop donating to religious groups, let the moulavis feel the itch and they wil also start working then the free meal gets out of hand, convert the numerous useless mosques into poor homes or to house homeless, Mosques have become useless these days and they spread diseases, one can save lots of time daily if the daily prayers avoided, In my area these moulavis are enjoying life and thr r nummerous cases of them abusing little girls sexually, they have strong clout in community that the parents of abused girls keep quiet. Now things are changing, with active social. Media lots of such cases r coming out. My hardearned money was wasted in donating to these useless guys and religion, because of corona we r virtually running away from religion and alla has become too powerless

Jamahir, I think since you don't believe in the existence of Allah SWT (once you told me that for you, Allah is nature if I correctly remember), and that you don't believe in Jinns and Angels.. shouldn't you let this discussion happen between Muslims specifically who have strong beliefs on Quran and Sunnah?

Firstly, thanks for not getting over-emotional.

Now what if the beliefs of these particular members on this thread are misguided, misplaced and not really conforming to the spirit of True Islam ?? :)

Why do I keep posting about Nasser and Gaddafi ?? These were people who knew the Quran as it really was. And it was for this reason that the Crusaders hated them and promoted those "Muslims" who had an uneducated understanding of Quran.

As for me, if I say that caring for cats is part of True Sunnah will you contradict me ?? :)

The best example is Pakistan which was build on religion and the nation still bankrupt and relying in alms from SA.etc
With oil becoming cheap, SA.may not be able to support u and China has cear plans to make u slaves going by the loan conditions, many nations are pulling away from China aid due to this.
For ur good
Please stop donating to religious groups, let the moulavis feel the itch and they wil also start working then the free meal gets out of hand, convert the numerous useless mosques into poor homes or to house homeless, Mosques have become useless these days and they spread diseases, one can save lots of time daily if the daily prayers avoided, In my area these moulavis are enjoying life and thr r nummerous cases of them abusing little girls sexually, they have strong clout in community that the parents of abused girls keep quiet. Now things are changing, with active social. Media lots of such cases r coming out. My hardearned money was wasted in donating to these useless guys and religion, because of corona we r virtually running away from religion and alla has become too powerless

You make some valid points.

For ur good

Now what if the beliefs of these particular members on this thread are misguided, misplaced and not really conforming to the spirit of True Islam ?? :)

Why do I keep posting about Nasser and Gaddafi ?? These were people who knew the Quran as it really was. And it was for this reason that the Crusaders hated them and promoted those "Muslims" who had an uneducated understanding of Quran.

As for me, if I say that caring for cats is part of True Sunnah will you contradict me ?? :)

You make some valid points.
Ultimately gangus drag Pakistan into a debate, that it has nothing to with. Why am I not surprised.

Ultimately gangus drag Pakistan into a debate, that it has nothing to with. Why am I not surprised.
It's the age of information guys.... Posts like these 2 ppl here (@jamahir & @Ashraf. M ) r so easy to understand that one laughs at such ppl... Go do something constructive with ur life guys :wave:

Animated Maps: 120 Years of Earthquakes (4K)
Annotation 2020-04-26 210029.png

See man, a significant majority of Muslims disagrees with you. And I don't know where did you get this idea from, that Nasser and Gaddafi didn't believe on Allah, or called Allah as a form of nature, or they didn't believe that jinns and angels exist and still consider themselves Muslims.

If you have a document in which they have clearly said what you believe, please share with us.

First of all you yourself are confused about islam. In fact you are ashamed to be a muslim. Like any sarkari musalman you want to twist and change Islam and call it "true Islam" so that it can be acceptable for your sanghi compatriots even though they won't accept you even with your "true Islam"

Secondly for being unscientific. How do you know it is unscientific? How is it unscientific? And is molana Tariq Jameel a scientist? Why should he care what science says? He is a religious scholar and he is saying as per the teachings of the religion. You might not like but that is exactly what religion says

As for non intellectual. Only lack of intellect is on you. It is you who doesn't know what he is following or should follow

See man, a significant majority of Muslims disagrees with you. And I don't know where did you get this idea from, that Nasser and Gaddafi didn't believe on Allah, or called Allah as a form of nature, or they didn't believe that jinns and angels exist and still consider themselves Muslims.

If you have a document in which they have clearly said what you believe, please share with us.

I never said that Nasser and Gaddafi didn't believe in Allah or those other things. Those are my personal beliefs. I am an independent-minded person but I still propagate the ideas of Original Islam because they come the closest among all religions to my beliefs. That is why post things like the Islamic marriage laws or Inheritance laws and I take the trouble to write them in whatever detail I can manage. Are the members participating in this thread knowledgeable about such things ??

I didn't know Taoon (plague) was a sexually transmitted disease?

I believe that Hadith does not speak in the general sense but in the sense of sexually transmitted diseases.

Below is my reasoning in light of Quran.

And whatever of misfortune befalls you, it is because of what your hands have earned. And He pardons much. (Ash-Shura 42:30)

See they not that they are tried once or twice every year (with different kinds of calamities, disease, famine, etc.)? Yet, they turn not in repentance, nor do they learn a lesson (from it). (At-Tawbah 9:126)

Do you think you will enter the paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who believed along with him said, “When (will come) the Help of Allah?” Yes! Certainly, the Help of Allâh is near! (Al-Baqarah 2:214)

From 1st verse to 3rd one respectively. Such calamities can be a punishment for 'evil deeds,' a trial for the people so that they may return to God, or a test for the believers.

Now how do you choose?

I never said that Nasser and Gaddafi didn't believe in Allah or those other things. Those are my personal beliefs. I am an independent-minded person but I still propagate the ideas of Original Islam because they come the closest among all religions to my beliefs. That is why post things like the Islamic marriage laws or Inheritance laws and I take the trouble to write them in whatever detail I can manage. Are the members participating in this thread knowledgeable about such things ??

You are not even a Muslim man

Just another confused atheist who would still be taken as a mullah by sanghis in next communal riot

First of all you yourself are confused about islam.

Read post# 21 and 27 completely.

In fact you are ashamed to be a muslim. Like any sarkari musalman you want to twist and change Islam and call it "true Islam" so that it can be acceptable for your sanghi compatriots even though they won't accept you even with your "true Islam"

*sigh*

The Sanghis would accuse people like me of being "Urban Naxals". Here's one definition of what that means.

And read my signature. Which Sanghi would call for global communism and World Jamahiriya ??

Two of the Muslims I admire in India are Shehla Rashid and Umar Khalid, and they had charges of sedition lodged by the Sarkaar. Will you call them too as Sarkaari Musalmaan ??

Frankly, you have a wrong understanding of the world.

For me ...islam is a religion if excellence

Quran..read and live by it.
Hadith. Read true Hadith and better your life.

Molvis avoid at all cost
You have a direct link to Allah. He listens to your every dua. Make it.

Rest is jumbo jumbo arguments and waste of time

Back
Top Bottom