Country
Pakistan
IMG_20200427_061000.jpg

IMG_20200427_061028.jpg

IMG_20200427_061053.jpg

IMG_20200427_061117.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we go again. I know he's a good person with good intentions, but he could've worded it well. So I find myself on neither side of this dispute. My evidence? That his Dua needs to be explained.

I will, however, say that I don't think it was good to say that the pandemic is caused by immorality, because it undermines the scientific way of thinking.

To raise moral concerns is good and a right, but he shouldn't have linked it with the pandemic so firmly. Again, read above.

Why this pandemic happened from a spiritual lens, we don't know, that is the knowledge of the unseen, God knows best.

Here we go again. I know he's a good person with good intentions, but he could've worded it well. So I find myself on neither side of this dispute.

I will, however, say that I don't think it was good to say that the pandemic is caused by immorality, because it undermines the scientific way of thinking.

Why this pandemic happened from a spiritual lens, we don't know, that is the knowledge of the unseen, God knows best.

He said what is said in hadeeth

He didn't bring it from his own

He said what is said in hadeeth

He didn't bring it from his own

I think I know which Hadith you're talking about, but it would be nice if you can quote it.

Does the Hadith say all unforseen circumstances like this one are due to immorality?

Maula Tariq Jameel should sue Fawn and Femibune for deliberately misquoting his public prayer and stirring a controversy. Its also imperative that the GoP moves to penalise all these networks which are behind this conspiracy against Maulana. If not reprimanded this time, employing their WOKE manifestos, these spawns of devil will continue to hound any one they wanna take down.

Last edited:
View attachment 627548

There are several other narrations similar to this one in other books too

I believe that Hadith does not speak in the general sense but in the sense of sexually transmitted diseases.

Below is my reasoning in light of Quran.

And whatever of misfortune befalls you, it is because of what your hands have earned. And He pardons much. (Ash-Shura 42:30)

See they not that they are tried once or twice every year (with different kinds of calamities, disease, famine, etc.)? Yet, they turn not in repentance, nor do they learn a lesson (from it). (At-Tawbah 9:126)

Do you think you will enter the paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who believed along with him said, “When (will come) the Help of Allah?” Yes! Certainly, the Help of Allâh is near! (Al-Baqarah 2:214)

From 1st verse to 3rd one respectively. Such calamities can be a punishment for 'evil deeds,' a trial for the people so that they may return to God, or a test for the believers.

Now how do you choose?

I believe that Hadith does not speak in the general sense but in the sense of sexually transmitted diseases.

Below is my reasoning in light of Quran.

And whatever of misfortune befalls you, it is because of what your hands have earned. And He pardons much. (Ash-Shura 42:30)

See they not that they are tried once or twice every year (with different kinds of calamities, disease, famine, etc.)? Yet, they turn not in repentance, nor do they learn a lesson (from it). (At-Tawbah 9:126)

Do you think you will enter the paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who believed along with him said, “When (will come) the Help of Allah?” Yes! Certainly, the Help of Allâh is near! (Al-Baqarah 2:214)

From 1st verse to 3rd one respectively. Such calamities can be a punishment for 'evil deeds,' a trial for the people so that they may return to God, or a test for the believers.

Now how do you choose?

You are unnecessarily trying to complicate and confuse things

Hadith is clear

Allah sends diseases due to open immorality. No where it says those diseases would be STD

Let me post English translation too

It was narrated that ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar said:
“The Messenger of Allah ﷺ turned to us and said: ‘O Muhajirun, there are five things with which you will be tested, and I seek refuge with Allah lest you live to see them: Immorality never appears among a people to such an extent that they commit it openly, but plagues and diseases that were never known among the predecessors will spread among them. They do not cheat in weights and measures but they will be stricken with famine, severe calamity and the oppression of their rulers. They do not withhold the Zakah of their wealth, but rain will be withheld from the sky, and were it not for the animals, no rain would fall on them. They do not break their covenant with Allah and His Messenger, but Allah will enable their enemies to overpower them and take some of what is in their hands. Unless their leaders rule according to the Book of Allah and seek all good from that which Allah has revealed, Allah will cause them to fight one another.’"

https://muflihun.com/ibnmajah/36/4019

The tradition is rated "Sahih" as per Imam ibn majah

See no where ut says it is limited to std or something. It might include them. But doesn't specifically talk about them as you want to twist it

Now Covid-19 can be a test or a punishment. Allah knows better

But molana Tariq Jamil simply quoted a Hadith. End of story

Hadith is clear

Allah sends diseases due to open immorality. No where it says those diseases would be STD

See no where ut says it is limited to std or something. It might include them. But doesn't specifically talk about them as you want to twist it

the guy is a comrade!

Hadith is clear

The Glorious Quran is very clear with its narration about the catastrophe that descended upon the nation of Lut for it's immoral practices. Interestingly, these were the same practices which we all witnessed being openly endorsed during the NGO march theatrics and all those who are trash talking Maulana are exactly the ones who engineer these social disruptions.

Last edited:
If he really believed in what he said. He should not have apologized. His only mistake was that he decided to run. Dogs likes to chase.

It is far more decent to call it off than arguing with a jahil. Dozen of YouTubers with facts have exposed media’s lies. And MTJ could have used the videos to validate his argument but he chose to apologize and end the argument. That only uplift the respect people have for him.

Back
Top Bottom