What's new

ERDOGAN's new modern Turkiye 2002-2023

I used to think Turkey was similar to Greece. But now look. Turkey is at least 100 years ahead of Greece... You cannot expect Greece to do anything independently
Not just backward agriculture country?

Not just backward agriculture country?

Turkiye has better Hospitals , luxury Hotels , Stadiums , etc than even China

btw Turkish agriculture products
1682334286720.jpeg

1682334261007.jpeg

1682334336527.jpeg

1682334423020.jpeg

1682334762400.png

1682334473741.jpeg

1682334528642.jpeg

1682334547556.png

1682334498673.jpeg

1682334874114.jpeg

1682334781255.jpeg
1682334965877.png

1682335460011.jpeg

1682335484058.jpeg

1682335550236.jpeg

1682334931818.jpeg

1682334945835.jpeg

1682335029815.jpeg

1682335068941.png

1682335294869.png

Turkey GDP per capita is not even half of Greece so the average Turk is much poorer than average Greek..Sit down and shut up MMME 80mil population and small GDP per capita makes you the Algeria of Eurasia

Dont talk until you have bigger economy than Netherlands the true superpower of the world ok?

Last edited:
Turkey GDP per capita is not even half of Greece so the average Turk is much poorer than average Greek..Sit down and shut up MMME 80mil population and small GDP per capita makes you the Algeria of Eurasia

Dont talk until you have bigger economy than Netherlands the true superpower of the world ok?
With German tax money...
Leave EU and Greece will be no different than Moldova

He says all that to annoy me. He comes at random threads and talks trash about Greece,while praising Turkey.
I support trash talking about Greece 👌 As long as its not personal or too much racist

With this logic: The Netherlands has a GDP per capita of 60 thousand US dollars, while China's GDP per citizen is 13K US dollars according to 2021 World Bank data. In this case, China is also a land of peasants for the Dutch.

facepalm

The biggest and most critical development drive in Chinese history is the drive for the development of the western regions led by the current congress. Balancing the infrastructure and income gap between east and west paves the way for China to become a true superpower regardles of these types of macro economic paremeters. Gdp per capita values of already developed countries with 15-30 million people, are trully another debate.

You may not understand anything about economics, this is not something to be strange, but trying to measure the level of development based on a single macroeconomic data is extremely funny, we write things for fun here and we laugh and have fun among ourselves, but do not make such absurd equations in a serious society, you can be despised.

Last edited:

You are an idiot. Türkiye has its own industrial system. What has Greece done??

Even tourism with "zero technical requirements". Greece is still backward!

There is no such sharp division atm. The alliance against RTE includes the neo-Ottomanist Davutoğlu(AKP's former chief advisor, then foreign and prime minister), the Atlanticist Islamist Babacan (AKP's former EU negotiator, then foreign and economic minister) and the direct political Islamist Karamollaoğlu. Among the parliamentary candidates are people who were ministers of justice and senior security bureaucrats during the Balyoz and Ergenekon conspiracy trials organised by the US-controlled Islamist terrorist organisation FETÖ. One of the chief writers of FETO's unofficial publication and daily newspaper is one of KK's chief advisors today and was made a candidate for Izmir 1st place deputy as if making fun of secularists from Izmir.

Ulusalcılar (white Turks, as you call them) have been largely eliminated from the CHP, and former CHP member İnce is seeking their votes with his candidacy. At the moment, CHP media and troll armies are primarily targeting İnce, not RTE. An incredible lynching campaign is underway. The 4th candidate, on the other hand, aspires to get the votes of the more Turkist and right-wing nationalist secularists. However, he cannot gather enough strength due to the two major nationalist parties in both the ruling and main opposition wings. Even the AKP has started to include figures who have been recognised for years as Atatürkist secularists within the party. Moreover, In the mainstream media, RTE's biggest defenders are secularists like Nedim Şener, who is on FETO's death list.

And just to clarify, I am not against all white turks. The traditional definition of them has been the non-religious class of Turkey.

I knew a white Turk from Istanbul who would visit us in Karachi when I was a child. Her name was Deniz and she was such a loving sweet woman. Very gentle and kind.

I think she connected with us easily because we both belong to the non-religious upper class of our country. She was Westernized and weren't that different. But she had no prejudices towards us. Why would she visit our country if she thought like that.

She had dark blonde hair with slight Central Asian features. One of our housekeepers from Bangladesh thought all Turks look like her. He said she was a very nice person. He asked me is she Muslim? Because he confused her with Europeans because of her European looks.

She died of cancer about a year ago. But at the same time I knew a middle class one working as a chef. He was not upper class.

But he had very cranky views on Pakistanis and said very derogatory and stereotypical things about us. He was a Kemalist type.

Very fanatical and insecure. Only I years later I began to learn who he is where he got these beliefs from.

Such are the Turks I am against. But now I realize, they do not represent all Turks or even the majority of Turks.

He also lied most of what he said. Typical denialist and liar. But again, he does not represent all Turks but a certain class or subculture of Turks.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom