What's new

ERDOGAN's new modern Turkiye 2002-2023

The first village houses in the center of the earthquake area will be delivered in a few days

Nurdagı - GAZIANTEP
koy-evi-ev-depremzede-evi-gaziantep-aa-2032208.jpg

2032212.jpg

2032210.jpg

2032214.jpg

Türkiye launches Black Sea gas deliveries

Türkiye started natural gas production from a vast reserve discovered in the Black Sea

When we reach full capacity, we will meet 30% of our country's gas needs from the Black Sea reserves

the reserve was eventually predicted to hold around 710 billion m3 of gas ( $1 trillion )
268730.jpg

karadeniz-dogalgazinda-tarihi-gun-karaya-cikarildi_1864b543.jpg

Construction Sector

Total of 44 Turkish construction and contracting companies were listed in the Top 250 International Contractors List prepared by the Engineering News-Record

Total worth of projects undertaken by Turkish contractor firms abroad reached $395 billion as of the end of 2019

Nobody will be homeless

Great Turkish Construction Industry to build 650.000 new houses in 11 cities

and 200.000 of 650.000 new houses will be build in a year
islahiye-deprem-konutlari-aa-2028808.jpg

View attachment 925307

Even The first village houses in the center of the earthquake area will be delivered in a few days
koyevi.jpg

5504629.jpg
Are you getting paid for this campaign?

Türkiye speed up urban transformation

President ERDOGAN said Friday that Türkiye had rebuilt 3.3 million houses under urban transformation projects and that these projects would gain even further speed, particularly in earthquake-risk regions.

ERDOGAN revealed that half of the cost of those who wished to rebuild their houses would be covered by the state.

1.5 million new houses will be built in Istanbul.
2033392.jpg

2033395.jpg

2033391.jpg

268741.jpg

I used to think Turkey was similar to Greece. But now look. Turkey is at least 100 years ahead of Greece... You cannot expect Greece to do anything independently

Türkiye speed up urban transformation

President ERDOGAN said Friday that Türkiye had rebuilt 3.3 million houses under urban transformation projects and that these projects would gain even further speed, particularly in earthquake-risk regions.

ERDOGAN revealed that half of the cost of those who wished to rebuild their houses would be covered by the state.

1.5 million new houses will be built in Istanbul.
2033392.jpg

2033395.jpg

2033391.jpg

268741.jpg

This isnt about erDOGan...

This is the result of Turkish Superiority Mastery MINDSET and WILL..

If a Turk puts his mind into something, he will achieve it or otherwise die..

Turkish Superiority Mastery supersedes erDOGan and his cronies..

LOL Dude, get offended and irritated by all means.

Let me tell you what their problem is. These people have never made it to power in Turkiye. Their side is weak and they have no real leader among them. Erdogan walks over his opponents every single election. The vast majority of Turks have realised their potential. They don't want to be a lackey of the EU.

Of course you always have certain people in a country that would rather be a lackey of a certain bloc. Inferiority complex, identity crisis etc. Luckily the vast majority of Turks disagree with being a lackey.
Turkiye's real problem is that it lacks a real and qualified main opposition. As long as this bunch of incompetents exist, RTE will continue to win elections until he dies. 6 months ago the polls were promising a comfortable win, but the former ministers who got their arse kicked in the AKP under the leadership of the head idiot KK, with the support of the separatist party from outside, have come up with such an absurd model that the polls are head to head and RTE gaining momentum day by day. And the election is 3 weeks away.

What determines people's voting tendency in TR is not about who should govern the country, but who should not govern the country. Six months ago, it was said that if a toilet slipper was a candidate, it would win against RTE. At this point, Toilet slipper > KK.

Last edited:
Mr Erdogan is one from the powerful worlds leader

I hope for good realation with Mr Modi

This is like an Indian telling a Pakistani what is good or bad for his country. It is absolutely no secret on this forum that you being a Greek are an Erdogan hater. You hate Erdogan because he wants to strengthen Turkiye economically and militarily. You would rather have a weak lackey leader in power. Well, too bad you can't have it your way.

You can stop crying about Erdogan in every single topic. It is getting very annoying. Don't make me mad. You know what happens when I get mad.

I think we Pakistanis should keep out of Greek-Turkish affairs or any other affairs. I prefer a policy of global neutrality.

Although I dislike Turkey's white-washed elite class and their inferiority complex, I am not fan of the Islamist side.

I think that country suffers too much of an imbalance between a pseudo-secular elite class with their inferiority complex and a right-wing Islamist class who want to put the country in a near extreme opposite.

It's almost like another Ayatollah Iran in the making.

Those legitimately secular like-minded Turks are not influential enough unfortunately.

Last edited:
I think we Pakistanis should keep out of Greek-Turkish affairs or any other affairs. I prefer a policy of global neutrality.

Although I dislike Turkey's white-wished elite class and their inferiority complex, I am not fan of the Islamist side.

I think that country suffers too much of an imbalance between a pseudo-secular elite class with their inferiority complex and a right-wing Islamist class who want to put the country in a near extreme opposite.

It's almost like another Ayatollah Iran in the making.

Those legitimately secular like-minded Turks are not influential enough unfortunately.
There is no such sharp division atm. The alliance against RTE includes the neo-Ottomanist Davutoğlu(AKP's former chief advisor, then foreign and prime minister), the Atlanticist Islamist Babacan (AKP's former EU negotiator, then foreign and economic minister) and the direct political Islamist Karamollaoğlu. Among the parliamentary candidates are people who were ministers of justice and senior security bureaucrats during the Balyoz and Ergenekon conspiracy trials organised by the US-controlled Islamist terrorist organisation FETÖ. One of the chief writers of FETO's unofficial publication and daily newspaper is one of KK's chief advisors today and was made a candidate for Izmir 1st place deputy as if making fun of secularists from Izmir.

Ulusalcılar (white Turks, as you call them) have been largely eliminated from the CHP, and former CHP member İnce is seeking their votes with his candidacy. At the moment, CHP media and troll armies are primarily targeting İnce, not RTE. An incredible lynching campaign is underway. The 4th candidate, on the other hand, aspires to get the votes of the more Turkist and right-wing nationalist secularists. However, he cannot gather enough strength due to the two major nationalist parties in both the ruling and main opposition wings. Even the AKP has started to include figures who have been recognised for years as Atatürkist secularists within the party. Moreover, In the mainstream media, RTE's biggest defenders are secularists like Nedim Şener, who is on FETO's death list.

So the situation is much more complicated than you think. But if I have to make a classification, I prefer to divide it into two as neo-eurasianists tendency and Atlanticist tendency. As a matter of fact, in an interview with a major news organisation, former Prime Minister Davutoğlu blamed the Eurasianists for the his *** kicked from Akp and all its cadres being purged. In his own words, 'they purged us and Eurasianists took our place'.

Last edited:
@MMM-E, you're doing a great job. I love the thread.

I'm not familiar with Turkish politics, but it is obvious that the country is doing well. With Turkey being the premier Muslim country in history it is heartwarming to see it prospering.

Pakistan had the potential to become just as developed, but unfortunately we're cursed with the worst criminal rulers in the world, both military and civilian.

Please keep posting Turkey's accomplishments. Thanks.

There is no such sharp division atm. The alliance against RTE includes the neo-Ottomanist Davutoğlu(AKP's former chief advisor, then foreign and prime minister), the Atlanticist Islamist Babacan (AKP's former EU negotiator, then foreign and economic minister) and the direct political Islamist Karamollaoğlu. Among the parliamentary candidates are people who were ministers of justice and senior security bureaucrats during the Balyoz and Ergenekon conspiracy trials organised by the US-controlled Islamist terrorist organisation FETÖ. One of the chief writers of FETO's unofficial publication and daily newspaper is one of KK's chief advisors today and was made a candidate for Izmir 1st place deputy as if making fun of secularists from Izmir.

Ulusalcılar (white Turks, as you call them) have been largely eliminated from the CHP, and former CHP member İnce is seeking their votes with his candidacy. At the moment, CHP media and troll armies are primarily targeting İnce, not RTE. An incredible lynching campaign is underway. The 4th candidate, on the other hand, aspires to get the votes of the more Turkist and right-wing nationalist secularists. However, he cannot gather enough strength due to the two major nationalist parties in both the ruling and main opposition wings. Even the AKP has started to include figures who have been recognised for years as Atatürkist secularists within the party. Moreover, In the mainstream media, RTE's biggest defenders are secularists like Nedim Şener, who is on FETO's death list.

So the situation is much more complicated than you think. But if I have to make a classification, I prefer to divide it into two as neo-eurasianists tendency and Atlanticist tendency. As a matter of fact, in an interview with a major news organisation, former Prime Minister Davutoğlu blamed the Eurasianists for the his *** kicked from Akp and all its cadres being purged. In his own words, 'they purged us and Eurasianists took our place'.
Despite all these correct determinations, it is sad that you stand with the Eurasianists.

Eurasianists have nothing to offer our country.

Atlanticists have freedom, economy, democracy and prosperity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom