Engineer to show demo of car that runs on water in Abu Dhabi

Discussion in 'World Affairs' started by Desi Guy, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Desi Guy

Desi Guy FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 752 / -1
    India
    Pak envoy invites engineer Waqar to Abu Dhabi for demo Of ‘Water Fuel Kit Project’

[​IMG]

An engineer will likely hold a demo of new ground-breaking technology where car runs on water as fuel to Irena officials in Abu Dhabi.

The demo will be given to Director-General of Abu Dhabi-headquarter International Renewable Energy Agency (Irena) Adnan Z. Amin in Abu Dhabi, Pakistan Press International (PPI) news agency said on Thursday.

Pakistani engineer Waqar Ahmed has been invited by Pakistani Ambassador to UAE Jamil Ahmed Khan in Abu Dhabi to give a demo to Irena’s director general. Sources said the ambassador is currently visiting Pakistan and will return to the UAE next week to reveal further details.

Earlier this week, Engineer Ahmed drove the vehicle on water in Pakistan as a demo in front of media, students, scientists and politicians.

Media reports have explained that the water fuelling system is a technology in which “hydrogen bonding” with distilled water produces hydrogen gas to run the car. The engineer claims that the car can run 40 kilometres in litre water.

PPI said Ambassador Khan has exchanged notes with Irena’s Amin and agreed joining hands in holding a demo to have a close look at the working of the “water fuel kit project.”

:lol::lol::pakistan:

lol international level te Beizzati ...:partay:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013
  2. DesiGuy

DesiGuy SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 2,274 / -3
    United States
    oh look...my another account on pdf. :D

3. Hyperion

Hyperion PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST

Ratings:
    +23 / 37,349 / -0
    Pakistan
    Death by drowning for this bozo :drag:

4. harpoon

harpoon ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 6,061 / -1
    India
    Hope GoP doesn't allow this to happen.

5. jha

jha ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 9,015 / -7
    India
    Haters gonna hate..

This project may very well be the turning point of Pakistan's economy. This engineer will make Pakistani currency Number 1 in the world. Just wait and watch. Screw Basic science.

6. SamranAli

SamranAli SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,557 / -0
    Pakistan
    today in Azad Kashmir another guy too drove his car with warter for 300KM.

7. jha

jha ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 9,015 / -7
    India
    Very good move by the envoy. GoP should endorse and showcase all such achievements to world.

8. harpoon

harpoon ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 6,061 / -1
    India
    I especially liked one twitter message posted in another thread:

"Law of thermodynamics is a western invention which has no place in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan"

9. jha

jha ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 9,015 / -7
    India
    Yes..Why should a Pakistani be bound by western and zionist theories..

10. graphican

graphican SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16 / 7,960 / -1
    Pakistan
    I don't think a this guy is lying.. he is aggressive against this critics and is looking to provide them long demos on their vehicles. A fruad wouldn't dare do that. I hope his work would prove true and this would be a huge breakthrough for the World Energy Crisis. Nuclear Reactors would be stopped and money would be spent on this recycle able resource.

11. kṣamā

kṣamā FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 201 / -0
    To all the "scientist" going around in pak-scientific circles can u pls enlighten me with one basic fact., "How can DISTILLED water be electrolysed ?"

12. Desi Guy

Desi Guy FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 752 / -1
    India
    Its actually funny that the whole government is endorsing this idiot and promoting him on International level and making khiyali pulao of exporting this system:lol: ....

No one I mean not a single person from the educational institutes apart from a few is trying to save Pakistan from embarrassment ....if this were to happen in India ..I am sure people from even the local institutes leave iiT's would have proven him wrong..

Even though I am a med student ..but based on the physics, I studied from 10th to +2 standard..I can safely conclude that this is a load of bs ...makes me wonder perhaps my +2 based physics is stronger than the Pakistani chor nuke scientist :rofl:...

13. RazPaK

RazPaK BANNED

Ratings:
    +7 / 22,654 / -69
    Pakistan
    OP should read this.

14. hinduguy

hinduguy ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 20,312 / -6
    India
    Razpak, nobody is claiming scintific laws are holy or sacrosanct. But a law which has been predicting and corroborating with all the evidence we got, requires some good evidence to be proved wrong.
    The older the law/theory, the more our faith on it to be accurately describing the nature.

Based on people who have attempted and failed, also based on the background of the guy, there is high probability that he is wrong.
    Imagine every other day some random guy claiming he proved sun revolves round earth. It gets tedius and boring after some days.

15. kṣamā

kṣamā FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 201 / -0
    Trust me even I am subscriber of same mind set. Let us assume that basic laws are not ultimate and few other dimensions do exist. So now by the same statistical yard stick lets find the probability of encountering one, taking sample size of a day as a unit. Now ask the question what are the probability of intercepting a dimension today derived from past values ??

Also applying the same system on laws of physics. Suppose we predict a property of a matter by these laws and observe the actual property of the same matter. Now again taking the sample size of all available matter inn the known dimensions, what is probability that they do not coincide, keeping all the variables constant ?? Yes they do fail, hence we call it science and not religion. But any such claims of "Law -defying" act is to be supported by mountains of research papers published in public domain and scientific journals.

I am a mere student and I have two (third in writing) to my credit. I am no ground breaking scientist. I have not found any peer reviewed papers from the inventor neither from his associate. And the worst part in my academic circles of peer-review no one has ever heard his name let alone his papers.

So my question "In this todays world of interconnected parallels how can a graduate from a reputed institute is set on a collision course with scientific world without any research papers around." And mind you these people are highly intellectual, they just donn get up one morning with every thing in place but takes sleep less nights to perfect a sub-module. So where are there research papers ?