What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

Well, Abu Ismail was part of the candidate last year and said he would impose Sharia and fix economics then they kicked him out saying "mother has US citizenship that was not eligible to participate in election" but this was an excuse not to let him run the election :lol:

I can see clearly Egypt may end up in Civil war if you don't allow Brother hood to complete its term because this same blunder was made by Algeria and they are still facing the results so don't repeat the same blunder for GOD Sake

there can be vote again but it will take time Muslim brotherhood is not doing well
but the party covers he whole Egypt, the other other parties dont and they are new
Morsi was talking about Syria and now in his country it is messed up fix your country first

but the other party can do well if they create alliance and try to control , there are good candidate
i dont want to see the Egypt to turn to some blood war it is a nice country

Well, Abu Ismail was part of the candidate last year and said he would impose Sharia then all of sudden they kicked him out saying "his mother has US citizenship that was not eligible to participate in the election" but this was an excuse not to let him run the election :lol:

He lied and so was exposed as the fraud he is, nothing more. I will also condemn your previous statement on the basis that the Egyptian military is a nationalistic institution which includes all religions and classes both in its conscripted ranks and its commissioned officers ranks. There is also no tension or animosity between the majority of Egyptian and Iranian people based on sectarian or racial factors.

Please refrain from further talk that incites fitna or hatred between any religions, sects or peoples.

Egypt will suffer a lot if he is removed and only Shariah Law can safe Egupt other Syria can end into big trouble

(Reuters) - Egypt's army commander and Islamist President Mohamed Mursi each pledged to die for his cause as a deadline neared on Wednesday that will trigger a military takeover backed by protesters.

Military chiefs, vowing to restore order in a country racked by demonstrations over Mursi's Islamist policies, issued a call to battle in a statement headlined "The Final Hours". They said they were willing to shed blood against "terrorists and fools" after Mursi refused to give up his elected office.

Mursi, Egypt army ready to die in 'Final Hours' showdown | Reuters

Egyptian army is not Pakistan army they will stick it to Islamist.Not to mention Egyptian armed forces have the support of millions of Egyptians.

egypt must stay neutral..........forget syria, forget palestine.................forget sunni & shia..............
leave them & forget them.......
build your country with modern system like malaysia,brunei,finlandia,norwey & swedia...........
close your border........build wall/fence in all your land border

shia,sunni & salafi/wahhabism..............kill them all...........Destroy Them

Pure Islam is best choice

There is also no tension or animosity between the majority of Egyptian and Iranian people based on sectarian or racial purpose. Please refrain from further talk that incites fitna or hatred between any religions, sects or peoples.
Are you kidding me? "Oh yeah, Iran is trusted, they don't spread sectarianism" *sarcasm*. Why do you think Sadat and Mubarak never allowed them to Egypt after 1979? You must be blinded of what they were doing in the Gulf region and the ME. I have no hatred for religions at all but with the Shiites loyal to the sick regime Iran yep. You do realize if Egypt chose to co'operate with Iran then they'll lose support to the GCC. Under Mubarak, Iran was banned and Shiites were barely known in public. He wouldn't do it for nothing but there is a reason for that.

Peace

Are you kidding me? "Oh yeah, Iran is trusted, they don't spread sectarianism" *sarcasm*. Why do you think Sadat and Mubarak never allowed them to Egypt after 1979? You must be blinded of what they were doing in the Gulf region and the ME. I have no hatred for religions at all but with the Shiites loyal to the sick regime Iran yep. You do realize if Egypt chose to co'operate with Iran then they'll lose support to the GCC. Under Mubarak, Iran was banned and Shiites were barely known in public. He wouldn't do it for nothing but there is a reason for that.

Peace
The actions of despotic regimes does not reflect the true will of the people. There has never been any hatred towards the majority of Egyptian people. The majority being those who are of faith but to a large extent moderate and tolerant of other sects or religions.

JUST GETTING NEWS

Breaking News: EGYPTIAN ARMY HAS TAKEN OVER STATE TV

Egyptian Army Occupies State TV Offices

In a terse Twitter message, the Associated Press reported from Cairo that Egypt's military took over their state television network offices. According to the message, published under rushed conditions--the tweet did not follow Associated Press house style--"Military officers are present in state TV newsroom, monitoring content before ultimatum."

The Egyptian military forcibly took over the country's state television network and assigned officers to oversee content as Cairo's situation worsens.

Hours before the takeover, the state television network , reportedly leaving only a skeleton staff of engineers and sending all reporters into the field. The Egyptian military is expected to launch a coup d'etat today, and massive crowds numbering in the hundreds of thousands are occupying the streets in Cairo, Alexandria and other cities. Amid widespread discontent at President Mohammed Morsi's autocratic rule, mishandling of the economy, a massively rising crime rate, and perceived inept governance, there are bigger protests now than there ever were during the Egyptian revolution.

As for Morsi, he aired a rambling state address yesterday in which he openly challenged the Egyptian Army to battle. The situation in Egypt remains tense and unclear.
http://www.fastcompany.com/3013867/fast-feed/egyptian-army-occupies-state-tv-offices

also reuters is reporting it along with the bbc in the tv

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/03/us-egypt-protests-studios-idUSBRE9620LS20130703

Apparently Plan has been prepared for abrogating the constitution by Military.... Martial Law is on the table, however President has said that they will not give into the pressure and will die fighting for democracy......but what democracy, he lost the support of his people

Not a big fan of martial law....but watching what has been going on in Egypt it seems the army is the only institution with their head still attached. They seem like patriots and aren't angling for full power. I wish the army luck in fixing this mess.

Back
Top Bottom