What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

Husani MUbbarak will be laughing @ Revolutionists ..... i guess this was the plan of Egyptian Army all along since Mubbarak's departure from the political scene .....

No, a new phase in revolutions starts...

What?- You mean a third revolution is going to start?- how many revolutions one needs to fix a country?-

Revolution against Husni Mubarak-
then
Revolution against Moursi-
what a joke-

Future revolution will be against Army i guess- Behold another making of Syria-

try karne mein kya haraj hai? would be fun..

Baad mein bhai tum jaisoun nay he army kou galian nikalni hotien haien... army doesnt want to be a part of politics anymore..... its all upto the politicos...

Democracy is the best revenge... :lol:

What?- You mean a third revolution is going to start?- how many revolutions one needs to fix a country?-

Revolution against Husni Mubarak-
then
Revolution against Moursi-
what a joke-

Future revolution will be against Army i guess- Behold another making of Syria-

Another silly junta on the rise.... can this junta deliver? nobody knows.... as Robert Fisk wrote in his article abt egyptian army....
"Politicians can be rogues.... Generals can be killers"...

Muslim brotherhood hijack revolution which starts by Egyptian youth. First time I supported martial law over this kind of democracy.
If this kind of extremist democracy prevail then Egypt become a stone age country because egypt has no petroleum.

Oi @genmirajborgza786 what happened to your flags ? :pissed:

the Egyptian Army has taken my "democratically" prepared "kulfi falooda" with constitutional toppings of mango ice cream & Chinese grass , served it chilled in a nice glass of "Martial Law" & drank it all themselves & as a protest I have put on my flags

Last edited by a moderator:
Husani MUbbarak will be laughing @ Revolutionists ..... i guess this was the plan of Egyptian Army all along since Mubbarak's departure from the political scene .....

No the Egyptian Army did not want to step in or else they would have when Morsi was dismissing their top leadership. They chose to step in now because from what I heard there are at least 30 million Egyptians protesting against Morsi. In other words they have been forced to do so and imo a full takeover will occur in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom