What's new

Pakistan: The New Egypt on the Indus

Beg to differ....

Egypt is the product of the Kibr and Kufr of the Firaun....

Pak is the product of the Iman and Ihlas of Jinnah....

Kufr continues, Zulm doesn't....
You shouldn't write such disrespectful words for our Egyptian Muslim Brothers.
Its true they have problems like every one else.but they will also rise when their time will come.
And that is also true for Pakistan.Someday we will also succeed to get over this Jernail mafia.

False comparison, Egyptian military establishment actually cares for Egypt's development, growth and long term strategic interests...

Whereas the traitor colonial sepoys only care for how to be good compliant slaves of amreeka and angrez bahadur and will actively seek out and destroy anyone that wants to make Pakistan an independent, vibrant, economically viable and advanced nation.
Would you be willing to send you sister or daughter to tahrir square or whatever if was in Egypt ?

Meanwhile in Pak, PTI supporter women actually lead a mob into attacking a corps commanders residence. Your fanboys looted, attacked troops burnt vehicles and buildings alike.

Do that in any state and let's see you talk.

I myself witnessed the shit show near the corps Comd house.

Your leader isn't as clean as you claim. I myself supported PTI. I myself witnessed corruption and the violence lead by Iks regime.

Just coz chacha Imran has some swag doesn't mean he is a demi god.

There is a difference though

With UAE and Saudi investments, Pakistan will now become their food producer and guarantor.

Signing of Cis moa means that US is back in the play, and they won't let a nuclear Pakistan even trip.

The only issue might be CPEC, which am sure can be managed to look like its trudging along. Pakistan has China by its neck here, as failure of CPEC will be face loss for BRI and the Chinese will never let that happen.

Overall Munir saab has managed things well, and played his cards properly.

Would you be willing to send you sister or daughter to tahrir square or whatever if was in Egypt ?

Tahrir Square is fortified and has 24/7 security now after the events in 2011.

No one can get in there now.

You shouldn't write such disrespectful words for our Egyptian Muslim Brothers.
Its true they have problems like every one else.but they will also rise when their time will come.
And that is also true for Pakistan.Someday we will also succeed to get over this Jernail mafia.

This is the type of stuff that gets Pakistanis memed and have a bad rep in the Muslim world.

This is the type of stuff that gets Pakistanis memed and have a bad rep in the Muslim world.
If Pak was Egypt, we'd be fuked.

With UAE and Saudi investments, Pakistan will now become their food producer and guarantor.

Signing of Cis moa means that US is back in the play, and they won't let a nuclear Pakistan even trip.

The only issue might be CPEC, which am sure can be managed to look like its trudging along. Pakistan has China by its neck here, as failure of CPEC will be face loss for BRI and the Chinese will never let that happen.

Have to agree.

Asim has managed things until now when you see through the prism of the institution. He has managed to find a way to stifle the most popular political party. Found a way to flaunt the SC verdict of holding elections.

Also got rid of PDM and now has a proper cuck to do his bidding. All this while keeping some sort of decorum within the army.

He should look to consolidate further by replacing any miscreants within the bureaucracy and consolidate the army’s businesses.

A bit of a paradox at the expense of Pakistan.

Lets see what the future holds.

Is their economy strong? How are they frequently constructing large megaprojects, even their army is quite large

Egypt has Sharm El-Sheikh, Pakistan doesn't. That's the difference.
What does that mean? Tourism revenue?

China is very much in the foray, in the scheme of things.

It's like Pindi is leveraging US to get closer to China, the CPEC investement and all that, and at the same time leveraging China making US perturbed and coming up with funds/aid and bailouts.

Billions of USD's poured in during WOT with Musharraf at the helm, and earlier during Zia era when US funded the Jihad in Aghanistan, but that aid/CSF, funds didn't trickled down to the masses, only a select few got the benefits, the generals mostly.

This whole 'rentier' on the lease, pandering to others, sense of entitlement, looking for approval from others/west, analogy is flawed and not sustainable, not pluralistic, not empowering to the masses, never ever a country flourished without the sovereignty and the power to take independent decisions.

Pakistan needed a bottom up, a pluralistic, holistic development model that benefits millions upon millions of people, unlike this trickle down effect model where money flows from a few rich to the poor.

Last edited:

Meanwhile in Pak, PTI supporter women actually lead a mob into attacking a corps commanders residence. Your fanboys looted, attacked troops burnt vehicles and buildings alike.

Your leader isn't as clean as you claim. I myself supported PTI. I myself witnessed corruption and the violence lead by Iks regime.

Yeah? Is this the narrative fed you by your Fouji boyfriends?

Why don't Fouji cucks like you don't talk about the Cipher, which has proven to be atleast somewhat of a truth and all that time IK was RIGHT

Who tf gave Military the right to dislodge a democratic elected govt or even a remote interference in Politics? That's treason.

Pakistan was certainly many times better during IK tenure then whatever the shit show is going on rn but you CUCKS will never talk about it.

Have to agree.

Asim has managed things until now when you see through the prism of the institution. He has managed to find a way to stifle the most popular political party. Found a way to flaunt the SC verdict of holding elections.

Also got rid of PDM and now has a proper cuck to do his bidding. All this while keeping some sort of decorum within the army.

He should look to consolidate further by replacing any miscreants within the bureaucracy and consolidate the army’s businesses.

A bit of a paradox at the expense of Pakistan.

Lets see what the future holds.

Where are the people, the civilians, the 240 million Awam in this equation, in Asim Munir's scheme of things. It's deceiving the people...an adjective he is known for.

Development for a select few, to further the elite capture, the status quo doesn't mean anything to the people of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Egyptian model works because Egypt actually does development.
Egyptian model only works because of massive aid by gcc. Morsi has squandered all of that aid on dead investments like submarine jets etc(despite having no adversaries) and on new capital city which most egyptians cannot afford.

Sooner or later, Sri Lanka situation will be repeated. Egypt will default ones gcc emirs get tired of funding, then riots will follow and sisi will flee with billions of dollars and settle down in dubai or zurich or paris

Calm down

Imran Ahmad Khan NIAZI will be PM before 2024

Traitors will be hanged

Plus, the Pakistanis for better or worse have seen the establishment naked in its true form. In essence a critical mass has been achieved whereby establishment cannot control all of Pakistan nor the public can control the establishment. Its a stalemate, a fatal one that threatens the state’s survival.

On Twitter, yes! Please keep living in your delusions if it helps you sleep better. Most Pakistanis would instinctively know that once the cursed-Establishment is removed, there is no more 'Pakistan' left.

Glad your eyes opened like mine did.

In general, you are correct. However, I think the recent help given to Pakistan by America, the GCC and China are supposed to be the last such help--only to help avoid Pakistan the default, which, please note you all, Imran and his PTI fanbois were desperately craving!! They would lie here about the default but many, if not most, were wishing for Pakistan to default. And among such 'friends' of Pakistan, the expats sitting in Western countries are the true 'patriots': Watching from a safe, comfortable distance the burning of Pakistan. Who needs enemies with friends like these?!!

Back
Top Bottom