What's new

Earthquakes and Geoengineering

I imagine Japanese intel services boiling of pure hate against their American pals in March 11 st 2011.

I remember that months before Japanese PM and Soros meet in Davos summit.

Soros gave some economic "advices" to Japanese delegation, and they ignore him.

I think they never ignore him again after March 11 2011.

Is that why the ISI never ignored USA after October 8, 2005?

29davos10.jpg

Arrogant states like Japan only understand one clear language after all. They dont know what is better for them and sometimes is needed hard ways to make them understand.

That was the real POTUS in 2011, and I guess he keeps in charge.

And that make me wondering about consulate tale as a news to distract about real man made earthquakes.

I can believe in so many things.

I can believe in HAARP.

I can believe in aliens.

I can believe in God.

I can believe in Santa Claus.

Or I can believe even that @VCheng is a real human being and it's not a annoying evil ChatGPT bot.

pc.ironman2.jpg

But I can't believe that USA ruling elite give a damn fck about their diplomatic missions on USA consulates.

Ambassador_christopher_stevens.jpg

BTW current Soros girlfriend is Japanese :lol:

Last edited:
Or I can believe even that @VCheng is a real human being and it's not a annoying evil ChatGPT bot.

You are free to believe anything you wish. It does not change reality at all, so it just fine by me too. :D

Now, back to October 08, 2005 please.

You are free to believe anything you wish. It does not change reality at all, so it just fine by me too. :D

Now, back to October 08, 2005 please.

Your developers have to improve your technology, you can't see forum users flags yet.

I'm Spanish, I'm not from Pakistan. I dont know about ISI misadventures with USA.

:enjoy:

I'm Spanish, I'm not from Pakistan. I dont know about ISI misadventures with USA.

But you know about Japan and Cuba and what their intel services were doing to find out about earthquakes and channeling the immense energy beams in the ionosphere. Being Spanish. As Mr. Spock would say, quite illogical. But meh, your mental gymnastics remain entertaining, so let me not stop you. :D

But you know about Japan and Cuba and what their intel services were doing to find out about earthquakes and channeling the immense energy beams in the ionosphere. Being Spanish. As Mr. Spock would say, quite illogical. But meh, your mental gymnastics remain entertaining, so let me not stop you. :D
About Japan earthquake, consequences are for whole world.

About Cuba, their language is the same than my mother tongue, and it's a luck enjoy Fidel Castro speeches in the original language.

About Japan earthquake, consequences are for whole world.

About Cuba, their language is the same than my mother tongue, and it's a luck enjoy Fidel Castro speeches in the original language.

So didn't the Banda Aceh Earthquake have bigger consequences for the whole world? You seem to be pretty selective in your chosen conspiracies. :D

Why dropping tungsten rods from orbit into the Earth was one of the US military's worst ideas
@BHAN85

Little chronologies about project thor and magazine articles that try to explain how crazy the idea is

Even crazier than the scientists who have managed to get funding for such crazy projects are the so-called journalists and pseudo-experts writing in the Oped columns who imagine such studies, whose feasibility has not even been officially proven and which are almost impossible in practice, as weapons of mass destruction and advocate pre-emptive strikes against 'rogue' regimes with them. I have chosen a example from the NYT, but they appeared in hundreds of newspapers and magazines. https://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/10/magazine/10section3a.t-9.html From the 'claims' in @BHAN85 's opening post, to Thor, one of the dozens of crazy projects that gnawed the US treasury during the struggle against the Soviets, to applications that are now actively used on an industrial scale but technically unable to create more than mini earthquakes, all the things under the heading of 'artificial earthquakes and conspiracy theories' are sharing weaponizing idea as a method of pre-emptive strike by the same country's circles with surprising intensity.

So that's what I understand so far,
1. That with today's technology(even probably very very long time after), we will not be able to trigger the big breaks that need these extraordinary powers.
2. For decades, some governments, under the auspices of the Department of Defense, have conducted extensive research on the triggering of artificial earthquakes. Valuable outputs from some of these studies are used primarily in the hydrocarbon exploration and shale gas industries.
3. that once this technological threshold is crossed or achieved in these same countries, it could be used as a weapon and a 'clean' alternative to nuclear weapons.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom