What's new

Earthquakes and Geoengineering

I don't know. I have never talked to one. That you know their response makes me wonder HOW you know that. :D
I can sense them Jinn homies cringing when I shower.
1676063433569.jpeg

You cannot engineer such natural destructions by human hand as of today. Such conspiracy theories are an insult to basic geology and science.

What occurred recently (earthquake) is just a tiny mirror of the geological history of the planet across 4.54 billion years.

The whole birth of the earth as we know it, is rooted in extreme landmass collisions, extreme volcanism and other events that make all of our known earthquake (recorded) seem like a joke.

Also any country playing around with tectonic plates using some kind of unknown/fantasy/future technology, is bound to play with fire as all tectonic plates are closely connected. Micromanaging such collisions deliberately and causing earthquakes, seems like an absurd conspiracy to me and I don't think that there is a single serious scientist out there that can scientifically provide proof of such technology even existing.

You cannot engineer such natural destructions by human hand as of today. Such conspiracy theories are an insult to basic geology and science.

What occurred recently (earthquake) is just a tiny mirror of the geological history of the planet across 4.54 billion years.

The whole birth of the earth as we know it, is rooted in extreme landmass collisions, extreme volcanism and other events that make all of our known earthquake (recorded) seem like a joke.

Also any country playing around with tectonic plates using some kind of unknown/fantasy/future technology, is bound to play with fire as all tectonic plates are closely connected. Micromanaging such collisions deliberately and causing earthquakes, seems like an absurd conspiracy to me and I don't think that there is a single serious scientist out there that can scientifically provide proof of such technology even existing.

That is what they want you to think!

Actually, the HAARP frequency resonates with the charge energy in the ionosphere, and then it can be reflected to any part of the world: BOOM! Instant earthquake.

Makes more sense to me. :D

I hear Rizvi will be the new Dean of the Agha Waqar University Department of Jinn Energy Capture Research. :D
The Jinn researchers will never be able to understand the bizarreness of the great Agha Waqar Univerisity and its dean.

The Jinn researchers will never be able to understand the bizarreness of the great Agha Waqar Univerisity and its dean.

The Great Agha Waqar is not the Dean. That is too low of a title for such eminent greatness. Think higher: He is the Grand Peshwa, and is to be addressed as the His Brilliant Exaltedness by all faculty and students.. :D

And you have every right to do so. Others of course can have a different opinion. :D

After all, Fidel Castro is a world renowned Earthquake and Ionosphere expert. Oh wait ...... :lol:
Fidel Castro had full access to the information of Cuban intel services, thousands smart people researching about those topics. Cuban intel services are the experts, it's not Fidel. All agencies must know this, but of course, it's secret, and world leaders are busy sucking USA ccks to make problems to their masters disclosing this. When the criminal is rich enough people look to another place, history is plenty of examples of that.

But like I said, maybe you're the emperor of Fcksville and you had better information sources of Fcksville Intel Agency than Fidel Castro.

Ions in the ionosphere charged of sun energy are like domino pieces with potential energy.

FineSlimBushsqueaker-size_restricted.gif

You need a small amount of energy to move that huge amount of energy naturally present in the ionosphere.

Imagine millions domino pieces naturally present in the ionosphere, whole planet size.

Last edited:

So much words and you give no arguments.

Well, you give 1, that playing with that can make problems to the attacker. I guess it's not needed to be a big expert to know that f-u-ck Eurasia with earthquakes can't cause problems to America.

I think the Agha Waqar University of Engineering has developed such technology already. :D

We Pakistanis should better stick to our f.a's and b.a's . Science certainly isn't our forte. Nothing against you dear but I can see in this thread that so far only Pakistani posters are playing the proverbial kabootar

Fidel Castro had full access to the information of Cuban intel services, thousands smart people researching about those topics. Cuban intel services are the experts

Ah yes, Cuban intel services are known for being experts on earthquakes and the ionosphere. :lol:

Ions in the ionosphere charged of sun energy are like domino pieces with potential energy.

FineSlimBushsqueaker-size_restricted.gif

You need a small amount of energy to move that huge amount of energy naturally present in the ionosphere.

Thank you for that explanation. I have always wanted to know how microwaves ovens work. :D

We Pakistanis should better stick to our f.a's and b.a's . Science certainly isn't our forte.

Of course we know all and every thing about science. Everything has been predicted and explained in the Quran 1400 years ago, as we are told constantly and we believe it to be so. But our only problem is that everyone else in the world can invent new things and cause earthquakes from the ionosphere (and heat up food in microwaves) while we cannot even decide when we should see the moon to celebrate Eid. That is the real kabootar here, and a dead one at that.

Ah yes, Cuban intel services are known for being experts on earthquakes and the ionosphere. :lol:

Thank you for that explanation. I have always wanted to know how microwaves ovens work. :D

Of course we know all and every thing about science. Everything has been predicted and explained in the Quran 1400 years ago, as we are told constantly and we believe it to be so. But our only problem is that everyone else in the world can invent new things and cause earthquakes from the ionosphere (and heat up food in microwaves) while we cannot even decide when we should see the moon to celebrate Eid. That is the real kabootar here, and a dead one at that.

:lol:

Microwave ovens way of working is unrelated to ionosphere.

I think it's something that it's vox populi in those ambients, and it's not needed big experts, just a couple of physics students researching about it, that must be a mandatory work to every intel agency of all states, but a obvious forbidden topic to civilian research, and even more very well forbidden for journalists.
That is my conclusion listening Spanish colonel too.

It's not my field and maybe I'm absolutely wrong, who knows? But there are reasons to have suspicions. Discard it as something impossible is very daring.

You should ask to the wise men of Fcksville Intel Agency to explain you better how Microwave oven works and what is the ionosphere. :enjoy:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom