What's new

Earth quake strikes India and Bangladesh

Vulcan..Any thoughts of H.A.A.R.P being used?

I thought you just flushed that caused this terrible quake.

@ valcan act like a gentleman, mr. cheapster.

havn't heard any major media reporting this. anyways, it's old.

a midium level earth quake have just struck major city of bangladesh including capital city dhaka.
as of now no news of casualities.
i was visiting pk defence forum when my chair was shaking for almost 5 second and i have to run away in fear .

A 4 and you were running? After the 7.2 10 days ago we have had roughly 200 after shocks of 4.0 or greater we dont even get up from eating dinner if its only 4

when the roof falls off say that to your head. Anyways u never know if the 4 progress towards 7.

A 4 and you were running? After the 7.2 10 days ago we have had roughly 200 after shocks of 4.0 or greater we dont even get up from eating dinner if its only 4

LOL... you will be running like a hell if a 250 km cyclone hit your shore... But we are used to that the way you are used to earth quake.. ;)

BD's buildings and buildings in NZ do not have the same strength.

Last edited:

your countries standard and ours are different .we are living a city where 28000 people lives per square km ,where you are i thing much less people lives in your country per square km in your capital .More importantly the most of the building we are living are nor quake prove it is was very scary .:oops:

breaking news : mild earth quake again struck capital city and some other cities around country .

The Egyptians Are Dancing Loud Right now, Co-incidence.? Anyways the shock was quite large.

Tremor shakes Bangladesh

Dhaka, Feb 4 (bdnews24.com) — Bangladesh has shaken from an earthquake notching 6.4 on the Richter scale.

The earthquake felt across the country originated at around 8pm, 455kms north-east of Dhaka on the Myanmar-India border.

The website of the United States Geological Survey states that the epicentre was located 88.8km beneath the surface.

bdnews24.com/ta/2015

Plates marked in Red
95_25.gif

Last edited:
within 4 month another tremor has struck, a major deserter is coming to Bangladesh

Last week happened in Delhi also. It was small.

West India + Pakistan + Bihar + WB + Bangladesh are high risk for earthquake. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom