What's new

Don't treat us as ''untouchables'', Afridi's appeal to BCCI

Firstly shahid afridi said this...:D

Then a "U" Turn and then he said this...:D

And then again a "U" Turn and he said this :D

Whats the Matter??? :pop::pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no animus to Pakistanis as such.

I presume the bidders did not find them suitable and one can't question the bidders since it is their money and nobody else's.

Wasim Akram is with the KKK.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

I think its a fake and propaganda news.

Of course must be fake since it does not appeal to many!

Easy way out of a difficult situation.

Haven't we had enough of Afridi and his antics and can't we all move on?

No one cares about this silly bickering between India and Pakistan over cricket, so I doubt there would be a neutral source.

Ok, a Pakistani link would suffice.
I don't even get what's wrong with asking to be included in the IPL, every other country is allowed to enter their players, it's Afridi's right to demand why this discriminatory attitude is being shown towards Pakistan alone.

@Afridi

sir,
We Indians do not have as large heart as you at least not this year.... We will try to enlarge our heart by next year, if we will be successful you will be allowed to play in IPL V ... till then have a nice rest..

I don't even get what's wrong with asking to be included in the IPL, every other country is allowed to enter their players, it's Afridi's right to demand why this discriminatory attitude is being shown towards Pakistan alone.

No chance of a Pak link.

Geo Sports banned and so who will take the risk.

IPL is a private enterprise with private bidders and so who can dictate to them to take anyone.

Lara and Ganguli did not find bidders!

And Ganguli is the icon of KKK!!

I am afraid it is not Afridi's right, unless he starts owing a team. It is the Team Owner's right and nobody else's.

Pakistani players in IPL is much better way to break the ice than Indian side visiting pakistan. But IPL teams is owned by private companies, and they only see money and profit.

Back
Top Bottom