What's new

Don't treat us as ''untouchables'', Afridi's appeal to BCCI

well our only sialkot stallions team is enough for u guys :azn: best team in t20 matches u cant compete with them they are unbeatable :azn: ,, u have already experienced our team lahore badshah's in ICL :azn:

Please tell that to Afridi, he does not know it yet.

He still wants to come to IPL.

well our only sialkot stallions team is enough for u guys :azn: best team in t20 matches u cant compete with them they are unbeatable :azn: ,, u have already experienced our team lahore badshah's in ICL :azn:

You're joking right? The ICL was a pathetic league with ZERO major players! The only reason they made the LB team is to get some desperate cash from ind vs pak. :rofl:

You're joking right? The ICL was a pathetic league with ZERO major players! The only reason they made the LB team is to get some desperate cash from ind vs pak. :rofl:

:devil: kindly tell me what so far major players have done in IPL ???? leading wicket takers are pakistani bowlers from season one :lol:

kindly share video of his interview ??? i havent seen any statement of afridi in any news channels and newspaper :coffee:

I don't think you will see any.

The Pakistan Govt has banned Geo Sports.

what is that??? cricket team???

:devil: kindly tell me what so far major players have done in IPL ???? leading wicket takers are pakistani bowlers from season one :lol:

Yeah so? i didn't say indian or australian or botswanian major players. Even the pakistani bowlers are major players.. ICL was a pathetic league.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

what is that??? cricket team???

breed of horses XDD

u guys are talking about our PPL na :azn: u should know our teams with pakistani players are invincible :devil:

The performance does show that they are invincible! ;)

Of course, I will concede that I did not know that.

Thanks for the info.

u guys are talking about our PPL na :azn: u should know our teams with pakistani players are invincible :devil:

hehehehe...I thought they were large hearted...:rofl:

SomeOne from Pakistani side was saying that ' IPL Is all about Money ' ' Indians play for money and Fame ' while ' Pakistani players play for Their Country '

there is always a flip-flop among few players on playing the IPL or not..

just remember Brain lara , he refuse to play in 2008 , then in 2010 when he made his mind to play , he was too old to be picked by anybody..

now, ricky pointing , clark and jonson are the three which has decline the offer in 2010....

i think gilcrist , symond and huden were too smart to take the early retirement and taken IPL ...

coz in the end of the day , you has to run your family ...

Back
Top Bottom