What's new

Does Turkey Benefit From Cold War With Israel?

Israel is punishment of god who betrayed the Ottoman empire. It is god's will. Israel should be protected at all cost.

This was the most stupidest thing I've heard. You can't be serious about this?

Why do you think that whatever goes wrong with the Turkish race is against humanity? If God created Israel as a punishment for Arabs, then why did the Ottoman empire break up anyway? In the end, it was ultimately Ataturk who broke up the empire.

This was the most stupidest thing I've heard. You can't be serious about this?

Why do you think that whatever goes wrong with the Turkish race is against humanity? If God created Israel as a punishment for Arabs, then why did the Ottoman empire break up anyway? In the end, it was ultimately Ataturk who broke up the empire.

actually it was indeed the Arabs who betrayed the Ottomans

the British played their games; they knew that the Arabs felt mis-treated and as second-class citizens by the Khilafat.

watch the movie Lawrence of Arabia, it depicts well what was going on at the time

My post wasn't about who betrayed the Ottomans. Rather, the context of what Atatwolf said.

i would ask you to modify your post. How would you feel if on another forum someone insulted (God forbid) our national father?

be reasonable yaara.

He was the best thing that happened to Turkish Republic; look where they are now and look where the Arabs are. They don't even sit on petroleum reserves.

i would ask you to modify your post. How would you feel if on another forum someone insulted (God forbid) our national father.
I'm afraid you've got this wrong my friend :/ he was referring to one of forum members who defined israel as the gods punishment for Arabs' betrayal. Honestly, I don't think it's completely wrong.

Arabs collaborated with Britain, Britain created Israel.. Anyway, it's not your fault, his display name is imitating Atatürk

There has been some occasions, but not intentionally I think.

Turkish strikes kill 35 Kurdish civilians

It is true that 35 "Civilian" killed in airstrike and Turkish government accepted it as failure, Even If It is already a big puzzle whether those Civilians are real civilians or not. Because The UAV dataes taken clearly seen the connection of those "civilians" with PKK. The Area they were killed was outside of our borders Where they were doing illegal trade. The "civilians" killed were wearing PKK dresses. Even in this situation, Turkish officials visited their homes for condolatory and The families taken under the guarantee of Turkish government.

Even Turkey's large scale exercises both Air and Land Forces collaborating into N. Irak, You can't see any civilian casualities so Those exerices are ranked as succesfull in terms of precision and mission profile.

but European so called expert @@@es and media who keep their eyes closed on Israeli Gazza operations which more than thousands of Civilians were killed with only one operation (before every Israeli elections) to hunt tens of terorists, suddenly arrange a visit to Turkey's operation area to prepare a report on there. Media organizations can't find any civilian casualities but introducing the sheeps, cows as Turkey's failure attack over resistants.

Turkey at the start only cared about having good relations with Syria and Iraq to stabilize its southern borders . The Turkish regime cares most about domestic development but the sudden unexpected events of the Arab " spring " has forced Turkey to change its position towards Bachar regime , it just did not make sense to support someone killing his own people . Anyway Turkey had good intensions from the start , it wants a quite stable neighborhood so it can continue its own development , just unluckily they are surrounded by crazy impotent neighbors like Iran mullah regime and Syria .

The challenge now Turkey faces how what it will do in Assad's post era , as much as it would be dangerous but also it could be rewarding if Turkey manages to shape up the events in Syria to come up with a rational regime that would be willing to work with Turkey on bring stability to the middle east. Any future Syrian government will be looking for aid and help anyway from the IMF , European countries and the gulf so most probably they will focus on fixing their own crap rather than entering conflicts with other conflicts .

As for Arabs from what I have seen here in UAE for instance most Arabs hate Egyptians even more than Jews themselves and not All Arabs care about the Palestinian case , its only the conservative muslims that care and ofcourse Palestinians but anyhow I think the events that happened in Egypt proofed the hypocrisy and double standard of Islamists in dealing with foreign affairs .

As for those claiming president Ataturk broke up the ottman empire , well actually Ataturk broke nothing , the empire fell 5 years before even president Ataturk effectively took over Turkey , by 1915 most of the ottman empire was already under the Allied control, if it was not for president Ataturk bravery and his resistance today turkey would have been divided between Greece , Armenia and Russia

president Ataturk understood 100 years ago that religion and state should not mix , something sadly arabs have not still figured out today .

God bless this great man , he lived and died for his people unlike the clowns running the arab world today

^^why would god bless him????

that makes no sense, wouldnt attaturk burn in hell for what he did

On judgement day, maybe he could defend the killing brits part as self defence

But for all the anti islam and anti muslim things like banning the azaan etc

The guys soul is basically toast and damned to hell fire

You do know this dont you

@hussain0216
I don't give a **** really, what goes on in radical islamists' minds
But the thing you're doing right now, passing judgements on behalf of god, is a worse sin than banning azaan which Atatürk didn't do. Anyway, his service to this nation is beyond your comprehension so I'd ask you to tone it down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but the nation isnt going to save him on judgement day

The man commited countless crimes against islam and muslims

How possibly would a man like him attain jannat

Look you can glorify him all you like but the bottom line is that his soul is dammned, go ahead raise your drinks glass to him maybe that will erase some of his crimes and help him attain salvation

US ordered to start the relation between turkey and Israel. Game is over.

Back
Top Bottom