What's new

Does Turkey Benefit From Cold War With Israel?

@hussain0216
He saved the lives of countless muslims, he saved them from being colonized by an oppressive force and god isn't as shallow as you :) I think not :)
US ordered to start the relation between turkey and Israel. Game is over.
Surely that order wasn't given to Turkey, Israel apologized for the event and will pay compensation to the people that got hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but the nation isnt going to save him on judgement day

The man commited countless crimes against islam and muslims

How possibly would a man like him attain jannat

Look you can glorify him all you like but the bottom line is that his soul is dammned, go ahead raise your drinks glass to him maybe that will erase some of his crimes and help him attain salvation

Rather than be emotional and criticize him why not analyze the state he helped create out of a ruined empire

I'd be more critical of the Arabs who were the ones who sold out to the Brits

@hussain0216
He saved the lives of countless muslims, he saved them from being colonized by an oppressive force and god isn't as shallow as you :) I think not :)

Surely that order wasn't given to Turkey, Israel apologized for the event and will pay compensation to the people that got hurt.
It was instead of Turkish service to Israel in case of a chemical war in Syria.
You have enemies all around your neighborhood and if you think US is your friend just start enriching uranium for only energy and then enjoy the slap in your face.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was instead of Turkish service to Israel in case of a chemical war in Syria.
You have enemies all around your neighborhood and if you think US is your friend just start enriching uranium for only energy and then enjoy the slap in your face.
What service? our relations are still at minimal.
We have means to destroy our enemies and we have better friends than the back-stabbing two faced arabian pricks will ever be :) We already have nuclear energy contracts and we don't need nuclear weapons to turn this region into glass. Our armed forces are strong enough for our enemies to lose their sleeps over but the real big surprise for your third world primitive brains is that we want peace and stability in the neighborhood so we can go on with our economic and scientific development.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAbOGuk4CPA

hussain ofcourse god will bless Ataturk , he had every right to ban extremists from abusing Islam and ******* up his own country . Just take a look at Afghanistan and what muslim extremists have done to it , I bet one of the main reasons why you live as a refugee in britain is that your country was screwed up by extremist muslims .

Farag why is your country " Egypt " still begging 2 billion dollars from the horrible Americans on yearly bases ? Just recently your leaader morsy kissed Turkish president hand for another 2 billion dollars . I think the last people on earth who should be speaking about dignity are your people , fix your own crap before talking about others , especially a country that is 1000 years ahead of yours

Actually one of the main reasons why I like Ataturk is that he is the nightmare of every Islamist , even though he died but still they fear him , what a great man he was .

CAIRO, Sept. 15 (Xinhua) -- Turkey will provide Egypt with a 2- billion-U.S.-dollar package to help Egypt boost its foreign currency reserves and fund its infrastructure projects, Egyptian Finance Minister Momtaz al-Saeid said on Saturday.

"The agreement has been reached during the visit of Egypt's top officials to Istanbul," official news agency MENA quoted a statement by Saeid.

Talks between the two sides have tackled the economic developments in Turkey and Egypt and the means of trade, along with ways to expand the Egyptian exports to Turkey.

Saeid added "Turkey is a successful model for regional cooperation. It is ranked high in terms of world trade."

Meanwhile, Minister of Planning and International Cooperation Ashraf al-Arabi said "Each countries can use the other's markets as a point to reach neighboring markets," adding that Turkey can offer Egyptian products an opportunity to help strengthen its existence in Islamic Asian countries, and Egypt in turn can be the gateway for the Turkish exports to the African markets.

This is the problem with some Arabs and Islamists they are hypocrites and emotional

Rather than be emotional and criticize him why not analyze the state he helped create out of a ruined empire

I'd be more critical of the Arabs who were the ones who sold out to the Brits

I think he was brainwashed by the propaganda made by Islamists from the so called " hizb al tahrir " they carry similar views as the idiots of taliban

Farag why is your country " Egypt " still begging 2 billion dollars from the horrible Americans on yearly bases ? Just recently your leaader morsy kissed Turkish president hand for another 2 billion dollars . I think the last people on earth who should be speaking about dignity are your people , fix your own crap before talking about others , especially a country that is 1000 years ahead of yours

Actually one of the main reasons why I like Ataturk is that he is the nightmare of every Islamist , even though he died but still they fear him , what a great man he was .

Egypt does not need foreign help but stability and management. Mursi is an islamist puppet. I don't care for Atatürk. I kinda like him because he mind his gaddamn business. The worst kind of turk is a kemaloislamist who wants to be a hero for Arabs.

Egypt does not need foreign help but stability and management. Mursi is an islamist puppet. I don't care for Atatürk. I kinda like him because he mind his gaddamn business. The worst kind of turk is a kemaloislamist who wants to be a hero for Arabs.

No one tried to be a " hero " of Arabs , its just that Arab countries are ruled by clowns thats why they saw the image of a true leader in Turkey .

Egyptian president Sadat himself admired Ataturk and he is the most popular leader Egypt ever had , well you only had 3 leader since 1950 , I would not count mohammed naguib as the first

you will never see stability with salafese brainwashing your people and turning them into clowns and heretics

Nonsense

He persrcuted muslims and damned and banned basic islamic principles, he was also a drunkard if I am not wrong

All this on judgement day will damn him, his actions are clear and so were his intentions

What would anti-muslim nation building matter on judgement day

So should anyone follow a damned man

Nonsense

He persrcuted muslims and damned and banned basic islamic principles, he was also a drunkard if I am not wrong

All this on judgement day will damn him, his actions are clear and so were his intentions

What would anti-muslim nation building matter on judgement day

So should anyone follow a damned man

how can he persecute muslims when he was muslim himself , what a dumb quote .

He removed Islam from state affairs and that was a correct decision that should have been taken long time ago , religion and state do not mix . He freed the muslims from the hegemony and oppression of corrupt muslim clerks who abused muslim men and women in the name of Islam .

Just take a look at a country like somalia and afghanistan and you will know why ataturk separated between state and religion

no one humilated and persecuted muslims more than your great hero biladen

No muslim bans the azaan

No muslim bans muslims from reading and learning about the quran

No muslim tries to break the link between muslims and their faith

For this and numerous other actions, how is this man a muslim

Look I get it, you and secular types can love this man all you, raise your vodka glasses for him, sing sings for him, start a new religiin he can be your prophet

Byt dont tell muslims this guy was anything more then a lethal devious enemy, his actiins against islam will clearly damn him

No muslim bans the azaan
Look I get it, you and secular types can love this man all you, raise your vodka glasses for him, sing sings for him, start a new religiin he can be your prophet
Byt dont tell muslims this guy was anything more then a lethal devious enemy, his actiins against islam will clearly damn him

He didn't banned azaan.
He didn't banned muslims from reading and learning about the quran.
He didn't tried to break the link between muslims and their faith.

Stop spreading your lies in our section. He is the most loved being in our country whom we owe our sole existence. Now GTFO.

No muslim bans the azaan

I do not respect your religious beliefs. I respect your right to have them. I respect your right to express them. I respect you as long as you respect me. I do not respect your "right" to tell me I'm an evil person. I do not respect your "right" to tell me I'm going to burn in Hell. I do not respect your "right" to impose your beliefs on me. I don't respect ignorance, brainwashing, cults, hatred, bigotry, misogyny, sexism, or tyranny. I do not respect your religion, and I don't have to.

Simple as that. Now fvck off.

No muslim bans the azaan

As I told you president Ataturk fought and jailed corrupted muslim clerks who used religion to enslave and oppress muslim Turks .

Ataturk believed in freedom and he clearly stated that Turks were free to believe in whatever religion they wished whether Islam or any other religion.

Ataturk was more interested in developing his country in various sectors and gave more attention to education , science and industrialization.

An open minded person like Ataturk did not really care whether people wanted to pray or not , for godsake he is not like the salafese .

Back
Top Bottom