What's new

Does Turkey Benefit From Cold War With Israel?

He didn't banned azaan.
He didn't banned muslims from reading and learning about the quran.
He didn't tried to break the link between muslims and their faith.

Stop spreading your lies in our section. He is the most loved being in our country whom we owe our sole existence. Now GTFO.

he hates Ataturk based on propaganda spread by a group called " hizbu el tahrir " the political wing of Alqauda and taliban .

A slave will never appreciate a free man like Ataturk .

There is NO propaganda

Attaturks actions are clearly documented

How is banning the azan against radicals, how us banning muslims from learning the quraan against radicals

Historical facts prove this man attacked common muslims and attempted to destroy islam in turkey

Slave??? A slave to god maybe, No muslim would accept such a haram-ee as anything other then hell bound

There is NO propaganda

How is banning the azan against radicals, how us banning muslims from learning the quraan against radicals

Historical facts prove this man attacked common muslims and attempted to destroy islam in turkey

Slave??? A slave to god maybe, No muslim would accept such a haram-ee as anything other then hell bound

sorry but your completely brainwashed by wahabi propaganda , if you insult ataturk then your insulting 74 million Turks including the muslim ones .

If it was not for Ataturk then there would be no Turkey today , no one hates Ataturk except the Greeks , radicals and Armenians.

There is NO propaganda

How about sharing those "documents" with us?

Banning ezan?
Banning muslims from learning quran?

Atatürk is the man who ordered for the first accurate Turkish translation of Quran so that people could understand it without needing third parties, so they couldn't be brainwashed like you.

Your completly brainwashed by the secular atheist kemalists

A man who by forced turned mosques into museums, banned muslim women from wearing headscalves

Demanded muslims stop calling god Allah and call him some turkish name?????

Demanded that the centuries old azaan be changed

Google it if you dont believe me, this man soul burns in hell today, may god curse him for his crimes, may god punish him and make him account for the persecution and slaughtr of muslim faithfull

A man who by forced turned mosques into museums, banned muslim women from wearing headscalves

Google it if you dont believe me, this man soul burns in hell today, may god curse him for his crimes, may god punish him and make him account for the persecution and slaughtr of muslim faithfull

You talked about documents and historical facts, share them with us here so that we can discuss on them instead of blabbering of a braindead radical Islamist like you.

There is NO propaganda

It's true that Azan was banned in Turkey for a period of time. Well, it wasn't exactly banned, but it was banned to be recited in Arabic. It had to be recited in Turkish. But as far as I know, this happened after Ataturk.

Ataturk for instance established 'Diyanet Isleri Baskanligi' or ' Presidency of Religious Affairs' which is a governmental organization. They coordinate religious activity like appointing Imam's to mosque's, calculating prayers times and important days (Taqwim), religious events, sending people to Hadj etc. They also conduct religious studies and researches.

All those dead Kurds seem to be ignored pretty well by the west. So save the hypocrisy.
Israel is targeted by Arab terrorists as Turkey is targeted by Kurdish terrorists.
I would not compare kurds to palestinians, if I were you, never.
We see kurds as our brothers and they are rightful citizens of this country, we do not have anything against them. Just a bunch of them are being provoked from across the border to diminish the security and that's all. That being aside, there is no difference between a turk and a kurd in turkey.
However, the case does not seem to be the same in Israel with arabs.

You are completely brainwashed and have no Idea what your talking about. A secular person is someone who separates between state and religion . Only in secular country there is a true freedom of religion where the state does not sponsor one religion over the other .

Religious oppression only comes from Salafi clerks who force Muslims to practise Islam according to their way , Just like how the Taliban massacred Sufi Muslims for their interpretation of Quran and way of worship .

The worst oppression and humilation muslims ever faced was under your beloved hero Biladen rule , he killed women for not wearing Hijab and banned little girls from going to school .

Recently in the tribal area of pakistan your beloved Taliban tried kill a little girl for going to school .

Pakistani girl Malala Yousafzai shot by Taliban for promoting Western values is moved to secure military hospital as authorities offer 10million rupee reward for her attacker | Mail Online

Dont you ever again compare between a Free thinker and a revolutionist like president Ataturk with your clown biladen .

I Just cant tolerate the hypocrisy of Wahabi Islamists , they hail a crazy murderer and Terrorist like Biladen who's followers killed thousands of Muslim civilians through suicide bombings and beheadings yet they criticize a great man like Ataturk who ones said " peace at home peace in the world " .

What service? our relations are still at minimal.
We have means to destroy our enemies and we have better friends than the back-stabbing two faced arabian pricks will ever be :) We already have nuclear energy contracts and we don't need nuclear weapons to turn this region into glass. Our armed forces are strong enough for our enemies to lose their sleeps over but the real big surprise for your third world primitive brains is that we want peace and stability in the neighborhood so we can go on with our economic and scientific development.
Again with this crap?!! next time don't elect a PM who is friendly to Arabs, leave us alone man.

I Just cant tolerate the hypocrisy of Wahabi Islamists , they hail a crazy murderer and Terrorist like Biladen who's followers killed thousands of Muslim civilians through suicide bombings and beheadings yet they criticize a great man like Ataturk who ones said " peace at home peace in the world " .

Wahab is one of names of Allah ignorant Asian, if you are referring to Abd Al-Wahab followers,then you call them other names. I believe you are referring to Qaeda and their sympathizers and there is already a name for them which is terrorists.

Wahab is one of names of Allah ignorant Asian, if you are referring to Abd Al-Wahab followers,then you call them other names. I believe you are referring to Qaeda and their sympathizers and there is already a name for them which is terrorists.

ya 7abibi I am half arab half asian and I know " wahab " is one of gods names but again its the stupid wahabese who called themselves wahabese not me .

By the way Asians are thousands of years ahead of Arabs in every sector you might think of , lets hope Arab people wake up and realize that they are the laughing stock of this world.

lel asaf ummah dahket men gahleha el umam

ya 7abibi I am half arab half asian and I know " wahab " is one of gods names but again its the stupid wahabese who called themselves wahabese not me .

By the way Asians are thousands of years ahead of Arabs in every sector you might think of , lets hope Arab people wake up and realize that they are the laughing stock of this world.

lel asaf ummah dahket men gahleha el umam

No they don't, they could call themselves Salafies but never heard any calling himself Wahabi. Stop this, we get man, Taliban and Qaeda are scum terrorists, stop, you repeated it like 1000 times. WE already know.

@mahatir

How is it works in Malaysia mate? What i know from my limited knowledge about Malaysia is that every community/religous group has different laws. If the mother is Muslim, his children also considered as such and they cannot convert hence they are subject to Islamic laws as well. Am i corect? What do you think about it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom