What's new

does israel have the right to exist?

should israel have been created?

• Total voters
Jews earned it. Right or wrong. They struggled for Israel. They fought and crushed advancing enemies from all sides. You have to give credit to Jews, they are a very resilient people. Something which we Pakistanis could learn from.
You should read O jerusalem!, Tome 1 and 2, and you'll find out how the Brits killed 40 000 Arab (Palestinian) armed men before handing the key of jerusalam to their then armed Jews who had only civilians to fight against. Talk about some resilient people!!!

About the verse 7:162 - The wrongdoers among them substituted another saying - is probably this one from Deuteronomy in Torah:

As for the towns of these peoples that the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, you must not let anything that breathes remain alive. You shall annihilate them - the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Cannanites and the Perizzites, the Hivites and the Jebusites - just as the Lord your God has commanded, so that they may not teach you to do all the abhorrent things that they do for their gods, and you thus sin against the Lord your God. (Deuteronomy 20:16 - 18).

So, in the end, according to Quran, Jews have every right to come and live in the Holyland, but they were supposed to come in peace and humility, they possess neither of the two; they are unjust and lawbreakers, Justice needs to be done with them and the other people of the Palestine.

They seem -like always- to have ignored the commandments of God, and acted in the opposite manner they were warned not to.
No surprise there, since they seem to talk and argue with God, some of them say that they win the arguments too. This shows how arrogant they are, and how this arrogance blinds them to a deep ignorant state of mind.

there by ensuring that jews live in fear of being invaded again and killed en masse? I would argue they should have chosen a site furthest from europe.

How about a small part of Australia?

Plenty of land for Jews to settle and no natives to
displace like in Palestine.

How about a small part of Australia?

Plenty of land for Jews to settle and no natives to
displace like in Palestine.
yah.. am ok with that.
th

@QAMAR my answer:

Yes they have the right to exist but they have no rights to transgress and impose their shit on others or be freaking control freaks and try to control everything from water supply to trade controls!

Yes they have the right to exist like every other nation does but can they in the process of existing at least behave as humans ?

Wow a Indian impressed about a land for religion...Dont you Indians hate Pakistan for the same reason...religion? Why the 2 faces? :pop:

I don't hate Pakistan - I can't speak for other Indians. I don't think a nation should give preferential treatment to its citizens based on their religious leanings - be it India, Pakistan, Israel or Jamaica.

All I am saying is that in either case you can't justify killing so that you can live or to create your own state.
I agree - no cause in the world is worth taking a human life for.

israel has the right to exist now obviously because its too damn late…

but should israel have been created to begin with??
do jews around the world have the right to migrate to israel at the expense palestinians being kicked out of their homes?

I don't know why they can't just share the capital and peacefully co-exist. But then I don't know why India and Pakistan can't peacefully co-exist either.

What's your point? Did these people revolt and said we want to create our own state?
My point is that Palestinians got the shorter end of the stick.

Back
Top Bottom