What's new

does israel have the right to exist?

should israel have been created?

• Total voters

qamar1990

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
the title was just to get your attention..
now lets discuss.

israel was founded in 1948 on the pretense as the homeland for jews and since then jews from all over the world have migrated to this country because it has been made as homeland for the jews.

-who are the jews?? and where do they come from?
jews are people who are born into jewish families or practice the jewish faith.
they come from all over the world like any major religious group.

-did the jews originate from israel??

we know that the religion was founded in modern day israel, but the modern jews at least the vast majority of them have no connection to the land of israel besides the fact that their religion was founded their.
jews are not an ethnicity as many would like us to think nor do they all originate from the tribe or judah or any of the other tribes.
few examples to show the different jews in their original countries.

en.wikipedia.org+wiki+KaifengJews+_7e6982d1614ebfee0a7054781178a449.jpg

chinese jews

iranian-jewish-election-officials-2008.jpg

persian jews

RomanAbramovich.jpg

russian jew

nigeria-100308.jpg

nigerian jews

ethiopian-jews-3.jpg

ethiopian jews

p1030820.jpg

indian jews

1261299255arab_jews_yemen_green_VlumD_19672.jpg

yemeni jews

we can clearly see that all these jews are different and their ancestors most likely just converted to the jewish faith, non of these people can most likely trace their ancestry to israel.

with that being said.

the most important question….

should israel have been created???
-why?
-why not?

what can we say about the modern conflict " israel vs palestine"?
who has the right to the lands in modern day israel and palestine?
if these modern day jews don't originate from israel then why do they claim ownership of israel?
if you believe these jews are the original inhabitants of these lands then who are the palestinains?
and what shall be done with the palestinians?
what can be the solution for the both people?
does one of the 2 groups have to leave?

Last edited:
Its the mistake of 2000 yrs of imperialism.first romans brutally uprooted them from their homeland and scattered them worldwide.Then after 2000yrs the british imposed their 'solution' on the area and local populace.Too much mutual hatred now.Best u can hope for is 2 state solution.

Its the mistake of 2000 yrs of imperialism.first romans brutally uprooted them from their homeland and scattered them worldwide.Then after 2000yrs the british imposed their 'solution' on the area and local populace.Too much mutual hatred now.Best u can hope for is 2 state solution.
are you saying that these jews in israel originate from israel?
any proofs? to back this up?

That doesn't mean they originated from the land. Before that it was mixed Mediterranean peoples. Some people like to claim that Jewish people established the major cities in that land we see today. They were Canaanite tribes that developed it earlier. Here are some finds:

Rare Find in Jerusalem Reflects Ancient Connections with Egypt | Popular Archaeology - exploring the past

The only thing possible is a one state solution. By now though, too much hatred is developing but it can be combated through a one state solution led by the international world which guarantees rights of all people.

are you saying that these jews in israel originate from israel?
any proofs? to back this up?

No not all,but jews are originally from that area.These regional people are converts.The jews were displaced and scattered all across teh roman empire by the romans after 3 major revolts..thats hwo they spread worldwide.before the 2nd century jewish revolts they were concentrated in judea province which corresponds to the modern israel area.This is the historical basis of israel's state.Of course it ignores that palestinians have been constant settlers of the area from nearly equally long and in between and have equal right to the area.Its a clusterfuck caused by british imperialism.

No not all,but jews are originally from that area.These regional people are converts.The jews were displaced and scattered all across teh roman empire by the romans after 3 major revolts..thats hwo they spread worldwide.before the 2nd century jewish revolts they were concentrated in judea province which corresponds to the modern israel area.This is the historical basis of israel's state.Of course it ignores that palestinians have been constant settlers of the area from nearly equally long and in between and have equal right to the area.Its a clusterfuck caused by british imperialism.
yes but which of these jews are originally from israel?
80 percent of modern day israeli jews are from russia, poland, germany and surrounding countries in europe…
so should israel have been created???

That doesn't mean they originated from the land. Before that it was mixed Mediterranean peoples. Some people like to claim that Jewish people established the major cities in that land we see today. They were Canaanite tribes that developed it earlier. Here are some finds:

Rare Find in Jerusalem Reflects Ancient Connections with Egypt | Popular Archaeology - exploring the past

Yes but jewish justification is moses led them to this area from egypt to settle in and something like 'god game the jews land of israel or something'.Its religion meet imperial geopolitics and ideology.I'm not supporting anyone here.

Yes but jewish justification is moses led them to this area from egypt to settle in and something like 'god game the jews land of israel or something'.Its religion meet imperial geopolitics and ideology.I'm not supporting anyone here.

I understand what you're saying. I agree with you. Now, the only permanent solution is a one state solution for the long term. Unless they can manage to get a two state solution based on 1967 borders within ten years. Does the international world take it seriously? I think they are starting to realize that a solution would be very healthy to the region.

I'll look at it as "Do jews have right to exist...Yes"....

As a state I do not recognize them since the lands I recognize are that which belong to Palestinians. The Authentic maps from 1948 to 2013 shows 80% more lands grabbed by israeli Military and they are still not happy with it. How do you suppose we accept recognize land grabbers murderers, criminals who committed excessive crimes against humanity.

I'll look at it as "Do jews have right to exist...Yes"....

As a state I do not recognize them since the lands I recognize are that which belong to Palestinians. The Authentic maps from 1948 to 2013 shows 80% more lands grabbed by israeli Military and they are still not happy with it. How do you suppose we accept recognize land grabbers murderers, criminals who committed excessive crimes against humanity.
ignore the title lol.
thats not the real question…

Not all states are ethnicity / race based. But Israel perhaps is the only one which is so tightly bound with so many different races - the glue being religion.
I am against their trigger happy antics. It is extremely stupid to fight over a piece of land when it causes even a few people to die let alone 100s of thousands. In exchange of complete recognition and peace by the Arab world, the Israelis should adopt a 2 state solution with Jerusalem as a joint capital.

Back
Top Bottom