What's new

Differences between Bengali Hindu and Bengali Muslim

Assamese and Bangladeshis never get along
Yep, apparently these jokers look down upon us... I had one of the blokes tell me how India is richer than bd and whatnot and wouldn’t back down when facts are shown. However I guess he watch something from their propaganda media and now praises bd

Yep, apparently these jokers look down upon us... I had one of the blokes tell me how India is richer than bd and whatnot and wouldn’t back down when facts are shown. However I guess he watch something from their propaganda media and now praises bd

Their propaganda material praises Bangladesh :o:

Bros, if you're going to do tharki giri :enjoy: on this thread again

Then atleast post photos so we know who you're are talking about :p:

Nauheed Cyrusi :

nauheed%2Bcyrusi%2Bgo%2Bprofile%2B1.jpg

Perizaad Zorabian :

Perizaad_zorbian_still.jpg

---

@padamchen

I'm going to start posting more pictures of Bengali beauties here, if we're going to do Tharki stuff. The thread dictates so.8-)

You can certainly post some because it would be organic to this thread.

I make it a point to only mix with females from any ethnicity when socializing. More fun to interact, and to boot, they don't care about any of this politics/armament/desh-bhaag/"My schwanz is taller than yours" BS. These important interactive socializing moments demand proper usage.

Moreover, when inviting folks to their houses, women are the sole decider mostly (for Khana-peena, my favorite activity) and they all have more or less pretty young sisters, which is a plus.

I have realized that proper schmoozing is essential with women, young and even the not so young (all have side benefits) and have become quite good at it of late. I am willing to discuss such schmoozing, only if you all are willing to learn...

I'm sure @jamahir bhai would agree because he seems to be an expert as well? :-)

You can certainly post some because it would be organic to this thread.

Gotta do some digging, in a few hours maybe...:-)

I make it a point to only mix with females from any ethnicity when socializing. More fun to interact, and to boot, they don't care about any of this politics/armament/desh-bhaag/"My schwanz is taller than yours" BS. These important interactive socializing moments demand proper usage.

Moreover, when inviting folks to their houses, women are the sole decider mostly (for Khana-peena, my favorite activity) and they all have more or less pretty young sisters, which is a plus.

I have realized that proper schmoozing is essential with women, young and even the not so young (all have side benefits) and have become quite good at it of late. I am willing to discuss such schmoozing, only if you all are willing to learn...

I'm sure @jamahir bhai would agree? :-)

SlowFrigidCornsnake-size_restricted.gif

I'm sure @jamahir bhai would agree because he seems to be an expert as well? :-)

Ofc, would love to learn from a master..
Chill Bangladesh thread to keep everything in one place

I surmise that he channels his inner ananta jalil and goes on a charm offensive.

Little did we know our Bilal bhai is a rafique :p:
Little effort there goes a long way. And RIP to those who doesn't pay a little due to bhabi & boudis.

Just make them bhabis feeling like Florence Nightingale's little sister & your life would be so much easier!! :partay:

And that Ananta Jalil boy is definitely a Rafique from what I hear! :lol:

A few times, bhai. :-)

A few do get charmed by me but I am many times a shy guy.

I have learned from my mistakes.

And please do discuss your knowledge. Am very willing to learn from you. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom