What's new

Did Russian aircraft miss their targets in Syria?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

they got guided bombs and missiles. don't see why they wouldn't be using them instead of dumb bombs.

but even using dumb bombs they are still quite accurate

Last edited:
Increasing Number Of Afghans, Pakistanis Killed In Syria Buried In Iran
Any one need more factual evidence ?

Foreign rebels in Syria
9E948007-E881-443E-B3D3-1528B02F7BD0_w1000_r1_s.jpg

Russia has launched its first air strikes in Syria. But they may have missed their targets!...

No !!! It was what they (Russia) wanted. Their target was never Daesh but FSA only.

Welcome to Syria Vlad. Your dolls will thee returned by tens in coffins like in Afghanistan 35 years ago.

Last edited:
The bombs are unguided. Guided weapons are not released in a salvo and are usually of smaller warheads. These were heavy ones used in a salvo to compensate for the lack of accuracy of these dumb bombs. The brave pilot is literally risking his life each time he dives for those targets. If something happens and he gets captured by those cannibal zombies on the ground, then you know what is going to happen to him.

So if that was an F-22 he would be a brutal western butcher carpet bombing innocent women and children, but Russian doing the same thing are brave heros?

They dont have practice. A rather odd fact to state,but the US has much more practice in effective usage of PGMs within their prescribed parameters whilst minimizing collateral.

GW-I, Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom taught that.

they got guided bombs and missiles. don't see why they wouldn't be using them instead of dumb bombs.

but even using dumb bombs they are still quite accurate

I think they haven't brought enough guided weapons to Syria yet
So you're comparing a SU-24 which entered service in the early 80s to the F-35? :woot:

Su-34s are already in Syria and will join bombing operations soon with better weapons
Su-34: Russia’s Ultimate ISIL-Crushing Machine

Soviet junk, Syria will be Afghanistan 2.0 for them.
Welcome to Syria Vlad. Your dolls will thee returned by tens in coffins like in Afghanistan 35 years ago.
Russia said it will not send ground troops, there are very few Russians to return in coffins. Russia has learnt in Afghanistan and Chechnya.

those airstrikes were launched to help SAA offensives and stop ISIS and other Islamist offensives, they didn't attack deep into ISIS areas but near the frontlines. Russians will advice Syrian forces and could launch SpecOp missions but that would be rare. Iranians will play a bigger role in ground operations.
Russian GRU/FSB may cooperate with the Quds forces, they already share intelligence with each other and I expect the cooperation to increase, they may even cooperate on Targeted killings and Assasinations of terrorist leaders. Russia already has experience on that in Chechnya

Well unguided bomb are a lot cheeper after all Russia don't have the deep pocket of NATO .(I mean they don't have the mean to print $ when they need it)

The bombs seem guided to me. I doubt they are unguided. FSA lost it one of its top commander yesterday

Back
Top Bottom