What's new

Dhaka vs Kolkata

Many Indian restaurants in western countries openly advertise about Indian and Bangladeshi food.I have known a lot of restaurants where it is written 'Indian & Bangladeshi foods' For a western consumers Indian and Bangladeshi food are same, they care less whether the food served were Indian or Bangladeshi origin.All they care is about testing the curry. And Bangladeshi ownership of Indian restaurants are not hidden but well publicised fact in the western countries and they still go there without any hesitation. So your statement about hiding the nationality of Chef is not true.

Oh come on! Western countries don't know what is Bangladesh unless you place an Indian map under a microscope and point out that it's a country squzeed beneath the underarm of India! :D

Oh come on! Western countries don't know what is Bangladesh unless you place an Indian map under a microscope and point out that it's a country squzeed beneath the underarm of India! :D
And men from India buys women from Nepal,Bhutan,Bangladesh and Myanmar so that they can start a family.India is running out of female....

Many american also think Bangladesh is the capital of India. I have seen a youtube video where an Indian asking random American on street about simple question about India. One of those question was about capital of India, and a lot of them said Bangladesh. So at least Bangladesh is more familiar than your capital New Delhi to average American. Now you can imagine the place of West Bengal in this world. I bet even not all Indian are aware about a place called West Bengal. :rofl::rofl:

Many american also think Bangladesh is the capital of India. I have seen a youtube video where an Indian asking random American on street about simple question about India. One of those question was about capital of India, and a lot of them said Bangladesh. So at least Bangladesh is more familiar than your capital New Delhi to average American. Now you can imagine the place of West Bengal in this world. I bet even not all Indian are aware about a place called West Bengal. :rofl::rofl:

So the Americans consider Bangladesh a part of India..! :enjoy:

Dhus, ota iche kore hereche, ar amar kach theke paliye berono oto soja naki, doure giye prathame godam, tarpor chepe dhore du gha dhoram dhurum..taorpor potang kore ulte fele...ar marbo na, shudhu chepe bose pete katukutu. Total violence! :whistle:

It will be an epic battle. Im already preparing for this fight keeping in mind all the odds. First Im assuming you are a midget fat man. Then you are even me but bit fat. Then you are taller and overweight than me. Tasara sorishar tel toh achei dhorte chaileo parbena.

But what do you know, Im black belt. Emon kick ar punch porbe na :D

Another good post. The victory and enslavement is complete when the defeated forget their own history and culture and start celebrating the history and culture of their invaders as their own, and start worshipping their oppressors as their heroes...I think some genocidal ruler actually said something like this, I just can't remember his name. :)

This applies more to our western neighbour though! :)

Just not replying what you guys are pushing me here. If I start, this thread will continue more 25 pages. And will attract some more trollers :rolleyes1:

Exactly,i was saying the same thing to a fellow Indian member a few days back.A complete victory doesn't mean conquering the land only.The real victory lies in enslaving the people of that land and forcing them to accept the culture,traditions and religion of the invader:)

Last edited:
It will be an epic battle. Im already preparing for this fight keeping in mind all the odds. First Im assuming you are a midget fat man. Then you are even me but bit fat. Then you are taller and overweight than me. Tasara sorishar tel toh achei dhorte chaileo parbena.

This is my battle plan for the fight. :drag:
35879u4yck9dhr1.gif

But what do you know, Im black belt. Emon kick ar punch porbe na :D

Amaro onekgulo black belt ache, sobkota bhalo leather er. :whistle:

Amaro onekgulo black belt ache, sobkota bhalo leather er. :whistle:
Dada,ki jaata dichchen bongu babu ebar ritimoto kedei felbe:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::enjoy:

Just not replying what you guys are pushing me here. If I start, this thread will continue more 25 pages. And will attract some more trollers :rolleyes1:
Chaaro bhai,ki r hobe purono klasundi ghete.Ami seriously kono religious debate e jorate chai na.Amar dhormo amar kache r tomar mazhab tomar kachei thak.Eta ekta casual forum,ekhane amra sobai ashi basically leg pulling r troll korte,tai amar mone hoy eisob serious discussion na korai bhalo ekhane:rolleyes:

It is natural for some travelling Bangladeshi to meet many more Bangladeshi taxi drivers and Bangladeshi run 'Indian' restaurants than a real Bengali corporate guy from West Bengal. :-)
I'm not travelling, I'm settled. Most corporate guys in America are mostly Tamils. Hardly any Bengalis there. And just so you know, these Bangladesh run "Indian" restaurants are high quality compared to Indian run restaurants. :tongue:

I'm not travelling, I'm settled. Most corporate guys in America are mostly Tamils. Hardly any Bengalis there. And just so you know, these Bangladesh run "Indian" restaurants are high quality compared to Indian run restaurants. :tongue:

The author of that article was a travelling Bangladeshi.

Back
Top Bottom