What's new

Dhaka remains 7th least liveable city globally 2023

This is an urban expressway. So, 12.5 km length is about right length. Why are you coming up with statistics of countryside expressways which connect different cities hundreds of km apart?

You don't have to be embarrassed. I just wanted to see an expressway in India which looks more beautiful or have better landscape than this, length is not a problem.

This is what would look like when this expressway's construction will finish by the next year.
😂. Any airport roads in south India would look better than that and be longer. But roads are not about aesthetics but utility. Roads are measured by length not it's beauty. Nice graphics by the way. Here is how it actually looks and it is pretty ordinary.

Here is the Hyderabad outer ring road built in 2008. It's over 160 km around Hyderabad.

Last edited:
How do you brag about 12.5 km expressway with a straight face? It is even embarrassing to counter that with another video from India even if you insist.

As of March 2023, 44 expressways with a combined length of 4,147.27 km (2,577.0 mi) are operational in India, with 9,521.76 km more under construction. Get on Google and find out yourself.

You lot are as bad as each other!!!

PDF Bangladeshis should not brag about a mere 12.5km expressways or even a 100km one.

Brag when you build 1000km expressways through gravity defying terrain like Pakistan and China.

BD can definitely brag about the Padma bridge and handling of Covid.

India has upgraded its major airports to international standard. Bangalore, Delhi and Mumbai are world class now.

Kolkata airport is massive given its passenger numbers. Looks to me like a vanity airport.

Pune is also gone through big renovations.

Chennai also looks good.

Btw, I talk about them through personal experience of multiple trips.

😂. Any airport roads in south India would look better than that and be longer. But roads are not about aesthetics but utility. Roads are measured by length not it's beauty. Nice graphics by the way. Here is how it actually looks and it is pretty ordinary.

Here is the Hyderabad outer ring road built in 2008. It's over 160 km around Hyderabad.

Bangladesh was full of dirt roads and temporary metal bridges until a decade ago. These new infra is a game changer for them hence the pride.

PDF Bangladeshis should not brag about a mere 12.5km expressways or even a 100km one.

Brag when you build 1000km expressways through gravity defying terrain like Pakistan and China.

India has upgraded its major airports to international standard. Bangalore, Delhi and Mumbai are world class now.

Kolkata airport is massive given its passenger numbers. Looks to me like a vanity airport.

Chennai also looks good.

Bangladesh was full of dirt roads and temporary metal bridges until a decade ago. These new infra is a game changer for them hence the pride.
Tell that to @Homo Sapiens. He thinks Dhaka has better infrastructure than Indian cities.

Brag about Padma bridge? Brag when you actually build it. Even the bolts were imported. 😂.

Here is my neck of woods.

Annual-Report-2018-2019-Ministry-of-Defence-Government-of-India-p.-46-3-%28Smart-Anti-Airfield-Weapon-%28SAAW%29%29.jpg

Tell that to @Homo Sapiens. He thinks Dhaka has better infrastructure than Indian cities.

I have visited and stayed in all big Indian cities.

They are utterly shit.

Delhi is the rape capital of the world.

It’s the only place where even men don’t feel safe. Horrific crimes against young men - kidnapped and gang raped.

Mumbai regularly has race riots.

Every major city has separated into ethnic areas. They will suffer same kind of race riots seen in big US cities.

Very few Indian cities are at the level of Dhaka’s GDP - not comparable. Any Dhakaya who own his home will be asset richer than their counterpart in India.

I have visited and stayed in all big Indian cities.

They are utterly shit.

Delhi is the rape capital of the world.

It’s the only place where even men don’t feel safe. Horrific crimes against young men - kidnapped and gang raped.

Mumbai regularly has race riots.

Every major city has separated into ethnic areas. They will suffer same kind of race riots seen in big US cities.

Very few Indian cities are at the level of Dhaka’s GDP - not comparable. Any Dhakaya who own his home will be asset richer than their counterpart in India.
Ah 😂. @UKBengali is coming out. That's why Dhaka is ranked least livable city in all of South Asia. 😆

Any airport roads in south India would look better than that and be longer. But roads are not about aesthetics but utility. Roads are measured by length not it's beauty. Nice graphics by the way. Here is how it actually looks and it is pretty ordinary.
This is still under construction. This road is about both utilities and aesthetics like what we see in Amsterdam. Do you want to say, it lacks utilities and all about aesthetics? Of course not. Otherwise why there would be 5 at grade intersection within it's 12.5 km length? A vehicle will pass this length in 6-7 minutes.

The lakes will act as the main drainage lines to prevent water-logging during monsoon.

Last edited:
This is still under construction. This road is about both utilities and aesthetics like what we see in Amsterdam. Do you want to say, it lacks utilities and all about aesthetics? Of course not. Otherwise why there would be 5 at grade intersection within it's 12.5 km length? A vehicle will pass this length in 6-7 minutes.

The lakes will act as the main drainage lines to prevent water-logging during monsoon.

Hindu culture is very utilitarian.

Hence there is no Hindu equivalent to the great masques and royal residences of Muslims.

With great gardens and water features….

There is no Sita mahal to rival the Taj Mahal!!

Hindu temples were places of singing and dancing - hence the crude erotic features.

Hindu temples are also very dark and damp places.

Like my post suggested there are many bigger roads in our cities.

Hindu culture is very utilitarian.

Hence there is no Hindu equivalent to the great masques and royal residences of Muslims.

With great gardens and water features….

There is no Sita mahal to rival the Taj Mahal!!

Hindu temples were places of singing and dancing - hence the crude erotic features.

Hindu temples are also very dark and damp places.

Atleast run a fake account properly :lol:

Chennai also looks good.

Even thousands of km expressway should not make someone to brag. Real bragging is when Indian dismiss the costliest per km and most beautiful urban expressway in Bangladesh like meh..ordinary, That means, Indian cities are overflowing with expressways more beautiful and useful than this. I know Bharat has 14 lane Delhi-Meerut expressway, but that is about number of lane, nothing else. But this expressway in Dhaka has similar number of lanes but also many features which can make it a tourist attraction. So when they dismissed it like it's nothing, that's why I was curious to see better urban expressway in India.

So who is bragging and dismissing other?

Last edited:
I never said that. It is you and your baddies that are denigrating Dhaka's infrastructure. Show me any post from here where I have mocked any infrastructure of any Indian city? Dhaka has more GDP than any Indian city barring Mumbai and Delhi, but infrastructure wise it is behind. This is due to low public investment. Urban infrastructure was quite neglected in Bangladesh until a few years ago while India focused more on urban infrastructure. Even today, most of the mega infrastructure projects in Bangladesh are outside of cities. Tax to GDP ratio in Bangladesh is one of the lowest in the World. So Bangladesh govt. has low capacity to invest in infrastructure. India's per capita infrastructure spending is twice of Bangladesh and Indian govt. has long records of prioritizing cities over villages.

Last edited:
Nice graphics by the way. Here is how it actually looks and it is pretty ordinary.

It's still under construction - idiots everywhere....

Indians run an economy eight times larger than us and with an almost ten times larger population.

Sad to see they are left measuring schwanzes with us....

Because? China door ast !!

As I have said, Bangladesh is a decade behind India in mega infrastructure building. Most of Indian Airports were renovated in early 2010s. While Dhaka's airport is now undergoing renovation. Currently a new terminal building of 230,000 sq. meters is being built which will be inaugurated by October this year, along with cargo village and other facilities, This terminal will be connected with elevated expressway under construction. A second runway construction will begin after 3rd terminal completion. Management of the airport will be given to a Japanese company. So big improvement is awaiting Dhaka airport also.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom