What's new

Dhaka remains 7th least liveable city globally 2023

This alone shows why there is massive jaahiliat and inbreeding in kangladesh.
Why the jaahil population of kangladesh believe everything their lying govt says. It all boils down to the extremely low schooling years. It all starts from there.

Filthy poo hole rimming inbred terrorist fa***t beggar
images (66).jpeg

Itna Ghusa? Mujhe dar lag raha hai ke tu Kahin apni Nas was hi na kaat le itne ghuse mien
@-=virus=-

View attachment 935645
Itna Ghusa? Mujhe dar lag raha hai ke tu Kahin apni Nas was hi na kaat le itne ghuse mien
@-=virus=-
Here's the deal, bro. These rats are to us what Afghans are to your folk over in Pk, or Mexicvnts and others in your adopted US... they come in illegally, friendly state governments (WB, in our case) give em shelter and national ID cards so they can vote !!

...from where they branch out and before you know it, there's infestations popping up in most major cities.. they live in squalor, hide from the authorities and sell nasty asz drugs etc from their slums.. there's just no positives to it all. Our poor, of which we have many suffer the most because of these rats.

Assam m we got a hardass CM, Himanta Biswa Sarma

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...ama-in-tweet-assam-police/article67002168.ece

:laugh:

he's even built detention (torture ;) ) camps to lock these lungis in. :)

They're loathed in India, shameless critters keep coming but.. sharm naam ki cheez ni, we must zaleel them proper.. make it worse than Myanmar for em.

I'd have nuked them day before if it was up to me.

Here's the deal, bro. These rats are to us what Afghans are to your folk over in Pk, or Mexicvnts and others in your adopted US... they come in illegally, friendly state governments (WB, in our case) give em shelter and national ID cards so they can vote !!

...from where they branch out and before you know it, there's infestations popping up in most major cities.. they live in squalor, hide from the authorities and sell nasty asz drugs etc from their slums.. there's just no positives to it all. Our poor, of which we have many suffer the most because of these rats.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...ama-in-tweet-assam-police/article67002168.ece

They're loathed in India, shameless critters keep coming but.. sharm naam ki cheez ni, we must zaleel them proper.. make it worse than Myanmar for em.

0-1569953784.jpg

Such a lovely rail track, waiting for you Mr. Poojinder Sharma. Go, join your two buddies there.

Administrative unit

And how far apart are these tiny blocks located from each other?

I didn't post any video or picture just a world bank ss which triggered you lot.

There are hundreds in India, and anyway I didn't even talk of those skyscrapers at all. Its you guys who post videos of Gulshan and surrounding areas to pretend to be comparable to singapore :lol:

Looks like bilol has forgotten the topic of discussion, bringing your abbuji in every single one of the discussion shows how insecure you are when you run out of arguments.

Yeah sure bilol, only problem being its already 2023, even after fudging your numbers your LDC is much behind us :lol:.
View attachment 935568

Keep coping fencejumper mulle, its you who has embarrassed yourself in every discussion which you've had with Indians, you just crave for more everyday.

Yeah except that "REALLY" on Google search stands for "sarr sarr gib me slum pics phrom endia, urjently sarrr" :rofl:.

Be a decent mujeeto and know your place, LDC.

As I said :lol:
View attachment 935569

Wowww grape, CGI render supa powa :lol:
BD next Hong Kong :lol:

Same 5-7km radius areas with different names, once again.

What exactly is this dustpit worth bragging :lol:?

I see, a decent road that does't resemble sub-saharan LDCs. If I'm not wrong, this is some Airport road? Prolly why its decent.

You should've watched it before posting it :lol:

Why exactly?

Typical fencejumper delusions :lol:

Looks like fencejumper namazi is triggered, let me remind you where this convo started...
View attachment 935570

Just because @INDIAPOSITIVE posted a thread which showed an index of liveability of cities worldwide was enough for this foulmouth to start crying "Reeeee Indiaaaaaa".

So who exactly was boasting here? Its your fellow fencejumper bilol who did, and now when you were shown the reality you started claiming that "Indians are claiming to be a supa powa", no we aren't.

Your behaviour of average Bangladeshis since the fake news of "BD overtakes India in GDP per capita" came during the pandemic has turned into false delusive boasting over mediocre stuff.

That behaviour of gay-bongla camelcola mujeetos is like a rickshaw puller mocking a taxi driver saying that he lives in a 1bhk in some sarkari flat while boasting about his own mudhouse because some report said that rickshaw pullers are earning more than taxi drivers :lol:. And when Indian reminds you of your reality, you start cribbing, "Reeeee taxi driver is claiming he is an Airline pilot when he mocks me back!!!" :lol:

Yeah I've seen enough shit like this as well :rofl:
View attachment 935574

Problem is that your standards itself are low that subpar things look over the world to you.

Yup tech workers are coolies but your sweatshop slave labour are billionaires :lol:
You're just b-hurt boy, average fencejumper has no idea what infra is which is why it gets happy seeing his own subpar infra and cribs over others.

Those semi-HSRs are doing us enough to be the fastest growing major economy, unlike sonorland suffering from economic crisis that it needs bailout from the IMF :lol:.

Its raqibools who love to poke their nose everywhere while shitting in their hanging latrines thinking their country has become an ASEAN economic ashian tiggerrr ekomomy.

:rofl:
I see why you put a timestamp in the link at 5:26
Even the one from 5:26 onwards is just average.

Even the poorest places on earth have decent airport roads, the fact that there isn't much to show that you resort to posting airport road proves my point.

You're just self trolling at this point, keep it up!

Just another sub-locality near the same 5-7km radius. Thanks for proving my point once again.

All in all in the entire city thats the tiny circle you're bragging about :lol:
View attachment 935572

No it was not used to demonstrate Srinagar developments, it just went viral on twitter alongside other pics of the city by social media users, and influencers by mistake.

Other than that this gimmick has no real life value, its like making some random village look like Europe and call it a day.

Can you just stop cribbing raqibool?

There is nothing even remotely special over there.

And I'm not even posting any supa dupa video to claim India is a supa powa, you are.

Here's Gorakhpur, 12th largest city in the 2nd poorest state of India.
Thats what Dhaka can compare itself with apparently. Even Gorakhpur is getting Metro trains :lol:.

Even this despite being a s-hole looks more organised than BD.

iu

Dekh poojari dekh, ankh khulke dekh ye news.

Dhaka MRT Line 1 construction begins​

Bangladesh prime minister inaugurates $US 5.2bn project to build nation’s first underground metro.

MRT-6 is partially operational, not MRT-1.

Depot construction is going on for MRT-1, line construction will start by July this year.

MRT-6 as of now 11.73km operational and 9.53 km under construction. 8.37 km of which will be operational by this October, 2023AD.

Pujari kisu janeo na, na jainai tafaling kortesey....ahammuk ar kahakey bole.

Are you low caste by any chance?

There is no doubt. Behavior is a genetic trait. Andhy gully and jhupar putty background.

These idiots don't know or can fact-check anything, yet repeat Modi's propaganda 110%.

Ekey nachuni buri, tar uporey dholer bari....

You ball less bhakts can only jump up and down here in PDF and offer gali and name calling.

Do facts mean anything to you ??

Here is what Modi's dhokeybaaji has rought since 2014....acchey din is moving further away day by day.... a harbinger yesterday of worse days coming tomorrow....this was in 2020, in 2023 INDIA is officially $200 or so per capita POORER at current prices THAN us in BANGLADESH. If we call ourselves poor than what is Modi-land? As time passes, this gap will keep on increasing. Keep voting for Modi, idiots....better for us.

iu

Ye dekho aur bhi rona dhona article...offering flimsy givens and druthers - usual Hindutva smoke-and-mirrors BS...

Angst and Denial in India as It’s Now Officially Poorer Than Bangladesh​

Bheekh mange-ka time aa gaya....

iu

Last edited:
You ball less bhakts can only jump up and down here in PDF and offer gali and name calling.

Do facts mean anything to you ??

Here is what Modi's dhokeybaaji has rought since 2014....acchey din is moving further away day by day.... a harbinger yesterday of worse days coming tomorrow....this was in 2020, in 2023 INDIA is officially $200 or so per capita POORER at current prices THAN us in BANGLADESH. If we call ourselves poor than what is Modi-land? As time passes, this gap will keep on increasing. Keep voting for Modi, idiots....better for us.

iu

Ye dekho aur bhi rona dhona article...offering flimsy givens and druthers - usual Hindutva smoke-and-mirrors BS...

Angst and Denial in India as It’s Now Officially Poorer Than Bangladesh​

Bheekh mange-ka time aa gaya....

iu
Haha LDC :lol:
1687502949336-png.935568

Bheekh mange-ka time aa gaya...

Bilkul, bheekh maangne ka time aa gaya hai😂!!!

Back
Top Bottom