What's new

Development works done in East Pakistan during Pakistan time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very important thread for all young generation from both Bangladesh and Pakistan . many development was started or planned during Pakistan time for then East Pakistan currently Bangladesh . unfortunately we cannot evaluate them impartially now due to political benefit .

You can call your Govt what ever you want , You can call Your helpers Indians what ever you want ….. But you cannot and should not use word "Regime" on Pakistani Forum...….. simple as that...…….

Love you bro...…. If I have power I give you +1 for every post ………. About word , bro you know "word Regime" as all negative in current world environment , so I was setting history right and our mod gave me lesson on dictionary ;lol

I told you bro relax. The word regime don't matters. If a regime can give you so much and people betray that regime then who's faults is it regimes or people. Let us be the regime who developed east Pakistan and we were their enemies. I want my Bengali friends to make a thread on how much India or any other nation gave them. Till now I have only touched 10% of development by Pakistan.

let real authorities decide …..
@Arsalan bro...Since you are the only other mod I see online....Can you please help give this Pakistani a lesson on temperament and maybe even basic English! If he doesnt behave I will thread ban him as he is being unreasonable!
@waz bro....sadly, the problem seems to arise from our side this time! :(

I think the language movement was not started by Pakistan. It was started by India and Bengali bought the narrative. Apart from that if there was discrimination the level of money being poured into Bangladesh in 10 years is far greater to negate any discrimination.
I personally speak, read and write Urdu because of my upbringing among the Muhajir railway people. But, I think the decision to demand Bengali as the national languages was a necessity in the east. Out of hatreds towards the Hindus, the Bengali Muslims did not learn English or even Bengali until it is about 1930s. So, we were all uneducated Murkh.

Now, suddenly after 1947 when we have started to learn Bengali how could we discard it in favor of Urdu when even there were no teachers to do the teaching jobs in the schools. So, it would have been impractical for us. Bengali itself is quite rich compared to many other Provincial languages of the Sub-continent. It is at least on par with Urdu and Hindi.

Sometimes. I feel that Pakistan should have remained as one country. But, I do not feel that we should have accepted Urdu as our lingua franca. It would have been just suicide for the people of then east Pakistan. Please do not equate Bengali with Punjabi, Pashto, Bruhi or Kashmiri. Bengali is a fully developed language and the others are not.

I did not tagged you sir , you have your country , enjoy that
Sadly I use this word regime almost every time and use it for a legitimate govt , that's why I was surprised , so replied your message . So i still request you not to take offense for such things ! Intentions are the real things not the words! Thanks and peace!

@Dubious , can we move @BHarwana 's posts up? I mean this thread should start with his posts where he is mentioning the pre '71 development works in East Pakistan.. That way, people will not have to go through the usual BS..

@Dubious , can we move @BHarwana 's posts up? I mean this thread should start with his posts where he is mentioning the pre '71 development works in East Pakistan.. That way, people will not have to go through the usual BS..
Post number?

Last edited:
Let us be the regime who developed east Pakistan and we were their enemies.
Bro if some one is using the word regime that is purely for that govt . It not for enemy or from other sense . Thanks!

No. 5% in Army with just one Major General, 1.7% in Navy and a better 6% in the air force (officer ranks). Numbers suggest 10% of Bengali staff strength in Military.

View attachment 527405
Not a big deal,rest of all strength of that era was coming from just 4 districts 2 in Punjab and 2 in NWFP.Till 2000 these 4 districts were enjoying lot of Army Jobs,then someone came and divided everything on population of all Pakistani districts.

Bro if some one is using the word regime that is purely for that govt . It not for enemy or from other sense . Thanks!

I know I have no issue with word regime. I love the contrast of regime and development. I am a person of a different thinking. :)

And when they ask you that we gave them no power just tell them who was the first president of Pakistan. When they ask you that you never appointed any one to army just tell them it was you who imposed the first martial law in Pakistan.

Iskander Mirza the first president of Pakistan. Appointed in 1956. From east Pakistan current day Bangladesh.

Iskander_Mirza.jpg

Thank you. All for your patience. Now will post more after delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom