What's new

Development works done in East Pakistan during Pakistan time

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mage I am not going to argue with you. You are at liberty to say what ever you want I am just saying what was given to east Pakistan a country not bigger than district jhang.

I have not yet finished my project posting so please be my guest and bash. If I am posting any thing out of the context of history be my guest to report me it is your right. But if my claims are backed by history and those buildings exist in Bangladesh then please bare me.

What? Who have they reported this thread to?
It is all cleaned now, special moderation asigned and I am thankful to @Dubious for constant moderation of thread and wasting one precious time.

Yet you keep bringing in the negative?

If you continue I will thread ban you...You have plenty of threads to flood with negativity!

THIS THREAD IS SPECIFICALLY for the other side of the story! If you deny it, you are lying coz EVERY story has 2 sides!

I am going to remove your posts now, BUT IF YOU CONTINUE, depending on the post, you will either be thread banned or warned! Like I said you can vomit your negativity on another thread not this one! If you dont have an ounce of POSITIVE in you, either be a silent reader to learn or exit.

The choice is yours!

THIS goes for EVERY MEMBER IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR NATIONALITIES!
look, you're taking this the wrong way, perhaps the message i'm trying to convey isn't being portrayed like i want to, again there was no intention from my side to hog wash pakistan. what i regret is the absolute disregard towards patriotism by that led to the breakup. imo pakistan (in the form it was founded on) shouldn't have happened... hindustan should have been united and if not at the very least pakistan (east+ west) should have been wiser against the conspiracy of india in weakening it.

Suddenly Pakistanis caring about Bangladesh now...

@BHarwana would you bother to explain why there were such huge income disparities between two wings?

@Imran Khan told you bro, you are not totally over it either.
Even Nawaz Sharif had to talk about Bangladesh and the injustices there between 47-71 after being ousted by your supreme court.

Here's what your current Prime Minister said about East Pakistan:

Your current prime minister says this, your previous prime minister also talked about it and here some of you chest thumping guys are trying to feel good desperately.

No one said there was no development in East Pakistan. Heck lots of development happened in the British period also. Now be grateful to the Brits? Look at the development of the eastern wing and compare it with the development of the West Side. How much money from the govt was spent on West side compared to the east side? Anyone justify it please. And why Mujib was not allowed to be the pm after winning the election in the condition set by the military?

Label us as traitors and feel good about it. That's all you can do now. @Slav Defence @Joe Shearer @waz
Abay teri kiyoon jail bhai …….. Why you got so upset ???????
(From the past)
Jinnah visited East Pakistan on only one occasion after independence, shortly before his death in 1948. He announced in Dhaka that "without one state language, no nation can remain solidly together and function." Jinnah's views were not accepted by most East Pakistanis, but perhaps in tribute to the founder of Pakistan, serious resistance on this issue did not break out until after his death. On February 22, 1952, a demonstration was carried out in Dhaka in which students demanded equal status for Bangla.

And you think we calling you traitor is not fair ….

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom